It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible USO or USO Remnants and Crop Circle Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In the videos you can see an almost perfect circle. I have no clue what could create something like this, though it reminds me of when a crodile does it's mating call and vibrates the water. Possibly something under the water vibrating, causing the ring to be formed.

Is this the same type of circle in the water? Could it be created by a USO? I don't know, but I am sure I haven't seen anything like it before.

Here is a video of some nice crop circles. I like the one where the people are actually in the crop formation - it lets you see how big the circle really is. It is just so hard to believe that the massive formations can be completed in one night by a group of people and be done so meticulously.

Here is a video that shows a couple of Crop Formations. The first one resembles, to me, some type of scale and the second is obviously the yin-yang.

This video has several different formations showcased, all from June, 2009. My favorite in this video is the dragonfly.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
the rings in water are actually rings on ice and are formed by underground gasses bubbling to the surface; softening the ice and forming a ring.

This was explained in the thread on the rings seen from space. (can't be bothered to search for it ATM)

as for the crop circles, I think a good % are man made unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

It's amazing to think of how complex the formations can be. I, as well as many others, would love to see one made and how they can do these amazing formations without error and do it relatively quick.

I am sure there is a video out there somewhere showing the crop circles being made.

Thanks for the information about the ice and gas, I would never have thought that.

join