It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They have you Fooled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I honestly beleive the NWO does not exist, i think its a ploy to get people to think there is a NWO which is diverting our attention away from the real things they are planning.

Notice how they say "New world order" every so often, its like they are fuelling the conspiracy.

I dont beleive they would be so stupid.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
oh well good for you i guess....

and you care will i change anything, they got us anyway. (so long we dont rebel)
Mod Edit- Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by elevatedone]

[edit on 24-6-2009 by danishD]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

In 1993, the signs of this movement were clear to only some. Where Bush Sr. failed, Clinton came to the rescue, when he was able to get NAFTA passed, forcing millions of laboring Americans into working longer hours, for less pay, while securing big businesses interests in exploiting the cheap labor and decrepit living conditions of Latin America. Yet this is just one chapter in a book of battles being won against the middle class, albeit a well known one.

But what does it all mean? Why is this never discussed? And why, despite the best efforts of well spoken intellectuals, does this message never get through? The answer is complicated, caked in propaganda, a stranglehold on mass media, and an uninformed public, captivated by a fight against the "shadow of power," rather than the "substance."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a thread going which addresses some of these issues, like why average Americans are being paid less, while the wealthy elites make annual salaries in the tens, sometimes hundreds of millions of dollars or more.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I honestly beleive the NWO does not exist, i think its a ploy to get people to think there is a NWO which is diverting our attention away from the real things they are planning.

Notice how they say "New world order" every so often, its like they are fuelling the conspiracy.

Before that statment turns in on istself and creates a black hole might I suggest that the NWO is not what they are planning as the main goal, its just a means to an end. Thats the problem when people will not take paranormal connections on board. They come up with these paradoxical instances because real world matters dont really make any sense without esoterica.

Its clear for anyone to see that a push towards a NWO exists, but its just another "crackpot" conspiracy theory or disinformation without considering altered states, magic, differant planes, alies and the paranormal and the nature of reality to make sense of the bigger picture.

But perhaps I am being presumptious. What do you think the goal of TPTB is then Haydn?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That's exactly how "they" want you to think.

Keep up the good work citizen!

Don't forget to report any odd behaviors of your family and friends to the local police HQ.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I agree with you to an extent. Not so much that it doesn't exist, but more along the lines that many people fail to see the true nature of such groups.

Such groups like Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, and Bohemian Grove do exist. Much like the "I'm rich" iPhone app it's a place where the top 1% go to hang out and figure out ways to screw us out of our last nickel.

Do they have ceremonies? Yes. But much like the ceremonies at church, they're just that. These ceremonies don't prove that God exists any more than the Bohemian Grove flaming owl proves that they're into some kind of proto-pagan religion.

Considering the top 1% of the wealth pyramid controls 96% of the world's wealth, it appears they own everything of consequence already. Realisticially, the only schemes they could want are ones to maintain the status quo as-is: with them on top and us on the bottom, with us whiling away our lives to ensure their fortunes.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
All terminology aside....NWO/The Powers That Be are one in the same.
Its just the NWO is on a global scale vs a domestic one.

Hey OP, ever hear of income taxes ?
They receive a percentage of your paycheck without even having to lift a finger.

That money goes directly to the FED and if we inquire as to where the Billions of dollars are going ?
They simply answer.... "We don't know ?"
There's your NWO right there !

The US Constitution purposely didn't include any such a burden on working Americans. That's why we originally fought the British....for taxation without representation.

But the NWO made it all happen. Do a little research on Jeckyl Island.

IT , the income tax , was wedged into the current system of laws....sideways, and technically and legally doesn't apply to us Americans.
If you read the law it applies to CORPORATIONS earning INCOME from OVERSEAS.

But heaven forbid you try to point that out to the TPTB/NWO in a court of law, or it's straight to Jail for you.

Just research Sherry Jackson, the former IRS agent who stopped filing her taxes... and currently sits SILENCED in a concrete prison cell.

The point is that the TPTB or on a broader scale, the NWO want the entire world, not only Americans and Europeans but Australians, Africans, Indians , Asians all paying them monthly payments in the form of Income taxes, electric & gas utility bills, credit card bills, cell phone bills, cable bills, etc.

As well as buying their gasoline, bottled water, genetically modified foods.....and they'll soon find a means to charge you for the very air that you breath. it's total world monopolization.

Did you attend an elite Prep school or an IVY League University ? Apparentyl not, for you can find the TPTB/NWO children there on any of those Yale, Harvard and Princeton campuses.
I've met and associated with these people and seen how their system works.

Rubbing elbows with one another in their exclusive fraternities to keep the undesireables who earn their way into these institutions on merit like Barack and Michelle OBAMA outside of their circles. because its all about What and WHO your Father is.

George W Bush, is a prime example of this.

A "C" student, not a war hero, or successful businessman, but born with a silver spoon in his mouth and his Dad's (Yale educated, skull & bones, former CIA director and POTUS) connections becomes president of the US.

The Robber Barons of the future...Its called Monopoly ...very simply put.
There's your NWO.

Remember to deny Ignorance !

LIVE FREE OR DIE !

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Im not saying a group isnt trying to control the masses. I think the nwo is coverup of there true agenda. As we look for ways to expose the fake nwo the real plans are being laid. Im not trying to be clever, im thinking alternative.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24 Jun 09 by Gools]

Now the silly thing about your theory, is that if "they" have made the NWO in order to hide their real agenda...that would make them the "NWO" with a different name wouln't it?

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
But what other plans? As I said earlier, the movement towards The New World Order might just be a means to an end, not the end goal of the TPTB.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Anything is possible with goverments these days. I just think they have got us looking in the wrong direction.

top topics

join