It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will FBI hunt for Hoffa’s body in Giants Stadium debris?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

In the November 1989 issue of Playboy, Donald "Tony the Greek" Frankos said Jimmy Hoffa's body was buried at Giants Stadium. Cut in pieces. Put in a steel drum. Emtombed in concrete at Section 107, near the end zone. Gives new meaning to the term "coffin corner," joked Sports Illustrated. Twenty years later, a new billion-dollar stadium is rising in the Meadowlands, and the old Giants Stadium will host one last round of pro football - and Bruce Springsteen concerts. Next year, the walls will come a-tumblin' down. So, will the authorities check for the remains of the Hoffa, the legendary Teamsters boss, last seen alive in Detroit in July 1975? Apparently not. The FBI officially punted that idea back in 1989. "Never say never, but it is a remote possibility he is buried there," said Special Agent Hal Helterhoff then, after the investigation failed to find "any substantiation." The teardown changes nothing, said Special Agent Bryan Travers yesterday. If there was some credible information, we wouldn't wait until the stadium was being demolished," he said. "We would go in there and aggressively look for it ... "We would never wait this long. ... We would have no problem digging a giant hole at the 50-yard line if we thought there was reason to act," he said.
www.philly.com... philly/sports/eagles/20090618_Will_FBI_hunt_for_Hoffas_body_in_Giants_Stadium_debris_.html
Why is the FBI not taking this tip serious, we've all heard at one time or another that hoffa was buried under giants stadium, so why not atleast look unless they're not looking because they don't want to find him, as you know the FBI and mafia had(still have) close ties back in the 70s, hoover denied the mafia even existed for many years, the main reason is that it is said that the mob have pictures of hoover in a dress and threatend to put the pictures public if he bothered them, so thats just a thought, what's yours?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Mythbusters did a thing on that section as well as other points and never found anything at all that resembled anything.

mythbustersresults.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
they helped him get popped probably. thats why they aren't chasing this tip.

kind of same story, anyone hear about that book, " I Hear You Paint Houses?" I heard the guy who killed him wrote that book.

edit: i just chacked and they're making a movie out of it with De Niro

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
From what I understand, Jimmy Hoffa was chummed. That is, his body was taken to sea aboard a sport fishing boat and his body was ground up and fed to the fish. So digging anywhere isn't going to do much good.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If I've told them once, I've told them a thousand times... The Denver airport, everything's at the Denver airport.

Star for you!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
According to Richard Kuklinski, the self confessed Hoffa killer, the body was initially concealed in a steel drum, burned, then buried in a junkyard.

Some time later, one of the conspirators began talking to the Feds, and the rest began to get nervous that he would use the body as leverage to get leniency on his other crimes. So, the drum was quickly dug up and compacted in the trunk of a car. The car was then sold to the Japanese in a scrap metal shipment.

Kuklinksi confided years later that Hoffa ended up built into a new Japanese car.

There is no reason to doubt him.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Yeah that's the one I heard.
Scrapped and sold to the Japanese.
In any case I'm pretty sure somebody on the job site will keep and eye out for something there during the demo. People are curious by nature if true they'll find him in Giants stadium.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
From what I understand, Jimmy Hoffa was chummed. That is, his body was taken to sea aboard a sport fishing boat and his body was ground up and fed to the fish. So digging anywhere isn't going to do much good.

Many years back is heard a similar story from "connected" men in Chicago. They said he was put through a commercial meat grinder and feed to the hogs awaiting slaughter at a meat packing plant. No Jimmy Hoffa to be found. They weren't the type to BS the subject.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Yeah, I heard he was killed in the Beaverland house and then driven about a minute away from there to a cemetary where his body was cremated. The guy that claimed he killed him was Frank Sheeran

new topics

top topics

join