It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong films ancient ruins on the moon, or not.. I dunno, you decide..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ok guys, dont know what to make of this one, is it to good to be true? A hoax? I honestly dont know myself..

I'll leave to the experts..

Black-ops folks are now leaking secrets like a steel sieve, and since so many people are so cynical now, you can show the truth right in front of their faces and they're STILL not likely to believe it. Some people are blasting it as being a "training area" for NASA astronauts "in case they found ruins on the Moon," but this is so preposterous it's not even funny. Even from the grainy film you can see the "set" is huge, and either is made of solid stone blocks or something that looks just like solid stone blocks. Either way it would be terribly expensive to build this as a set - and for what purpose? Wouldn't it be cheaper to leak the real film and then simply deny it as a hoax? [One of my contacts claimed to have seen a photograph of two suited astronauts on Mars, standing next to the edge of a gigantic pyramid and waving to the camera. The pyramid is just a sharp line of stone going up at an angle, so you only see the edge of it. Obviously, it would be great if some of our whistleblowers out there can leak this photograph, which I personally haven't seen. Everyone would assume it was a fake anyway.] Here is the actual video link:

www.divinecosmos.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am no expert but i am going to say hoax because i can here noises in the video.To my knowledge there is no atmosphere on the moon and sound can't travel throu a vacum.Also in the video you see a astronaught walk in front of the camera and he is walking like he is in normal earth gravity and not like you normally see in the nasa films.

philip

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It's not a real Moon video, it was a video made for a Spanish TV show, if I remember it well.

It was posted many, many times before on ATS.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Oh, are you sure as I heard this video was one of the opening sequences to a video game?
One thing for sure, it aint real. Why would a moon building have wooden windows?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The backpack isn't right, that's the key. Also, the broadcasts back to Earth from 11 were in black and white, but they took color film when they were there. The lunar module is a nice composite, which are much easier to make look seamless when you're dealing in BW and they did a nice job there. The color information is a big part of what tips off the eye/mind that the two elements don't belong together. It's an entertaining piece of film, but that's all it is.

But hey . . . the 40th anniversary, has it been that long already, is coming up next month . . . cause to celebrate and there should be lots of great stuff on tube for the occasion.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This has been on here more times than I can count. 1,2,3,4....I'm out!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

You would not have ancient ruins on the moon, if anything you would have ancient pristine buildings that looked like the were in use yesterday.Remember there is no weather on the moon no wind or rain .Also the sound on that video is because it was filmed off a monitor I have headphones on and I could hear traffic noise in the background.The astronauts look like they have been eating ready break as they have a white glow around them.Probably due to the way that were taken fro another film and super imposed.There also looked like there were wooden beams some looked fire damaged. I would say this was film of some fire damaged old building.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's a video made in Spain by Dibulitoon Studio (www.dibulitoon.com...) for spanish television RTVE (www.rtve.es...):
its author is J.J. Benitez and it was made for the show "Planeta encantado" (the title of the episode was "Mirlo rojo", you will find something about it on Benitez's website, here:
www.planetabenitez.com...

A BASQUE ANIMATION STUDIO CREATED THE LUNAR BASE THE ENCHANTED PLANET for BENÍTEZ
By Luis Alfonso Gámez

Neither was recorded in the Sea of Tranquility on July 1969 nor was recorded by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, and it didn't come from any secret file from NASA.
The film presented in Spanish Television (TVE) by Juan Jose Benitez, as evidence that the astronauts discovered an alien ruins on the Moon, is the work of an animation studio Basque.
Was filmed in Irun (Guipúzcoa) in 2001 at the premises of SL Dibulitoon Studio, which also created the 'moai' fly the ship and the aliens in Los Villares (Jaén).
The images of the fake lunar construction, like the statues of flying pascuenses and the alien appearance of Andalusia, were charged in SL by Studio Dibulitoon Benitez, as has been told 'Magonia.
The difference is that in the episode entitled 'Mirlo rojo', the director of 'Planet delighted' fit lunar animation as if it were an actual document, including more than misleading overdelivery the legend "unpublished images. Dibulitoon Studio is the producer of 'The thief of dreams', nominated in the 2001 Goya for Best Animated Film.

/dzq9mf
/c89qks

Credits for this find go to free_spirit, see this post.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

You would not have ancient ruins on the moon, if anything you would have ancient pristine buildings that looked like the were in use yesterday.Remember there is no weather on the moon no wind or rain .Also the sound on that video is because it was filmed off a monitor I have headphones on and I could hear traffic noise in the background.The astronauts look like they have been eating ready break as they have a white glow around them.Probably due to the way that were taken fro another film and super imposed.There also looked like there were wooden beams some looked fire damaged. I would say this was film of some fire damaged old building.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by tarifa37]

Not accurate.
Radiation.
Space debris.
Shock waves.
All sorts of disturbances in space.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JonnyDeath

I can also add, it seems the planets makes sounds, as recorded by Voyager, so it's not exactly completely quiet, not sure if the Moon makes some noise.

(this however does not mean that the information posted in the OP is any less fake)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Run the video again and see how many facial representations you notice on the walls and the columns.

If this video was pruduced by a TV production company would they have though to include these particular features?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
do we need more fake videos?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I can also add, it seems the planets makes sounds, as recorded by Voyager, so it's not exactly completely quiet, not sure if the Moon makes some noise.

Voyager didn't recorded any sounds, as there is no sound in space, what it recorded was radio waves coming from those planets. Those radio frequencies were then converted into audible frequencies, so what we ear was not originally sound.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignorance Denied

Here is a very interesting video from Paul Mcleods Mars alive You tube channel.
Called Apollo 16 Ruins of a Former Civilization.
www.youtube.com...
Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: van001
This has been on here more times than I can count. 1,2,3,4....I'm out!

This thread should not have made it this far, it becomes a hoax when posted here. Makes you wonder where the mentally-retarded mods are hiding.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's obviously a hoax video, but it might be fun to pick it apart over what makes it such - for me, it's the motion of the camera, which is gliding along too smoothly. The Apollo astronauts had to develop a sort of bunny hop to move around on the moon, as attempting to walk caused them to fall forward. The camera view in the video is gliding along almost effortlessly. Either CGI or someone walking about on earth in some pseudo-ruins.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

OP posted a video for discussion, no need to attack the mods over it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

It is also my belief also that the video may be a hoax but it is still intriguing much like the fake mona lisa video and the space craft on the dark side of the moon, as there is a video showing the feature to be real.
There are still many mysteries up there though and possible artifact's.
I believe that video was first shown in low quality NTS or PAL format on spanish television and remember that the low pixel ratio can be used to obscure wiring, however to my eye's it looked computer generated.

new topics

top topics

join