It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member from USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just joined and am looking forward to viewing the forums. This looks like a cool place to hang out.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
welcome here young grass hopper. This is indeed a cool place to hang out, it actually gets a little addicting for me.

What kind of threads and topics are u into?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm interested in hearing information or conspiracies regarding the end of the world.

There seems to be a lot of different ideas out there about that. Thought I'd see what the community here thinks.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by SteelersFan]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I wrote a story about what could happen on 2012 for contest on ATS. Here is a Link to it. And if u go to the ATS search bar and put in (SXWC) . You will get alot more. There is a music contsest going on right now, i think. It is on BTS. Or just go to the 2012 forum.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Gloom and doom eh?!

You will find plenty here! I am kind of a gloom and doomist myself. I deffinetly am kept busy reading posts.

WELCOME to ATS!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Darkblade71]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hey! Welcome to ATS. I am always glad to see new members

Come on in and have a look around. I can't wait to see the many fine contributions you will no doubt bring to the table that is ATS.

Peace and love

GST

Forum member and moderator

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

The more members the better in my opinion.

Just remember it is ok to laugh and take things with a grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Enjoy.

Thought I would post link to one of my favorite performances on Letterman, if you are a music fan enjoy

:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hi there, welcome to AboveTopSecret.com. Have fun, explore the site, don't forget about BelowTopSecret.com. Any questions feel free to ask.

Hope to see you around the boards and read your many contributions.

Regards, Scooby Doo

top topics

join