It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul speaks on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ron Paul on Iran: American Support for Iranian Revolt Could Backfire

My apologies if this has been posted already, or if it is in the wrong place.

Gist of this interview with Ron Paul: Let Iran do whatever they need to do to handle their current situation, without America interfering. I fully agree with him on this one. It just seems that everything this guy says is common sense...Why can't his "co-workers" just listen?
Even talks about the CIA being there meddling. Why this man was not elected is beyond me.

Here are some excepts from the interview I found interesting.

We should take a hands off position officially, but I think if this is a really just cause and the Iranian Americans who know the most about it if they think this is really a worthy cause, I would never put any restrictions in their place. I mean, I’d rather see them go on off and send their money and send their kids and they go over there and help out rather than agitating in Washington to use taxpayer’s money or use our troops to go and get involved.

I would be very explicit that we don’t have our CIA operating in there. That is our problem. I mean, it’s been charged, it’s been known, it’s been published and it’s been around for a long time, and I strongly suspect that it’s still there and that means that we have been involved in undermining the stability of that government and I think too often that backfires and, of course, that’s why if we give verbal support right now, we really could… it would more or less confirm the fact that we’ve already been involved.

Oh well, good on him. Just building more of a platform for '12.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Good find!

I sure hope Mr. Paul doesn't end up "missing", since he is speaking out against the CIA and Federal Reserve. He is a true patriot and he has certianly earned my vote! It's a shame that the uneducated majority of America seems to always fall for the smooth talking politician that promises them the world. Thats why I am an advocate for some form of voters test. If you don't know basic things about the constitution and its procedures you should not be allowed to cancel out my vote because, as my co-worker said about Obama, "he's cute".

-E-

[edit on 24-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
People in the United States may live to regret not electing this man as our President in this current world we live in. If we ever needed a rational and not sold out point of view for the POTUS it is now. Why this man was not elected is I think the direct result of people just being soft on the facts and weak in their minds.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I am beginning to think Ron Paul visits this site
and reads stuff like this second line
and even more stuff like this 3rd line

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Same exact thing I thought upon reading the article. It appears he is becoming more brazen as the day passes. Awesome Dr. Paul!

top topics

join