It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be God for a day, what would you do with the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

Id leave it just as it is.

People need to learn and that is exactly why we are here.

Its funny how people start saying all the things they would do if they were godlike, you can do almost all of the things right now if you get off your butt.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Fourth I would burn down the churches who are not being fruitful either by someones malice or natural causes. I would expose the church leaders sins before the whole world for simply being false and misdirecting the people who really want to get to know me. Fifth I would allow man to find physical evidence that proves the Bible is not just a fairytale book full of contridictions but in fact a book full of history and a book that gives the manual to living a life full of peace with instructions on how to treat others and how to be strong in the midst of adversity.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sixth I would turn my back on the world just as I did the day I allowed my son to be sacrificed. During this time the world would become filled with chaos and despair. Children would be victims of violence. Innocent people would be victims of violence. Crowds of people would be massacred just for standing up for their beliefs. Multitudes would suffer from disease and manmade disasters. For a while I would allow the godless to think they were right and believe they can do whatever they want to the ones who believe in me and even the ones who dont yet still live a life thats in accordance with my Word. Then when it seems I have abandoned the ones who believe in me I would make myself known to the universe. I would reward the ones who remained faithful to me through all the horrible things I had done or allowed to be done and together we would dance to the sweet music of screams from the ones who were to stubborn to believe in me simply because they didnot want to live their lives within the my guidlines.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
So; it doesn't matter if you believe in god or not.

It also doesn't matter which god you want to be.

You can have all the power imaginable and more, and today's schedule is to get this planet running smoothly.

You have people to punish and saints to promote, you have cleaning, weeding and building to do, and all in the following 24 hours.

What will it be then, a new global government? Free food for everyone? Install a few new presidents and prime ministers or just change their attitudes? maybe replenish the seas and trees or create true frue freedom of information or just burn the lot.

Whatever you fancy.

I am going to have a think myself and I will be back with my ideas later.

Have fun!

Regards S_G

I guess i could sum it up in two words:

HULK SMASH!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

I remember an x-files episode about having three wishes and it all ended in chaos within ever scenario. Probably eradicating self ego would be a blessing, however not ambition. Which is a different entirity in itself.

saw that episode a little while ago on scifi. good ep

rip scifi.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Get a nice comfortable chair, preferably with a nice foot-stool.
Pour a good single malt Scotch.
Light a big ol' cigar.

Sign all the dinosaur bones, "All the best, God."

Sit back, and watch the fireworks.

Should keep everyone busy for a while.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'd leave it like it is, except for three things.

Fisrt I would make everyone immortal. If you are old you return to your prime and if you are young you are allowed to mature to a prime physical and mental state.

I would remove all physical illness, like MR, MS, and the like.

If you want a child you would have to give up your immortality when the child is fully grown and in the prime mental and physical state.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I would crush the infidel. I would curse their land because they didn't believe in me, their God. I would cause it never to bring forth fruit in their day, or in their children's day, or in the lives of their children's children. Their families would see blight until the end of their days. As for those who did believe in me, and put their trust in me the unseen one, and loved me with their whole hearts, I would write their names in a book and I would adorn it with precious metals and spices. It would be pleasing to me, and I would set it in the place of the holy and all who look upon it will be made whole. And all who ponder it will be filled with gladness, for they will know I love them. My angels would shine on them, those whose names were written in my book, and the devils would fan the flames of the unbelievers, whom shall forever be called the wretched, and the devils would afflict them with mighty sores day and night for all of their days. The book of the believers would strike fear into their hearts for they hath not loved me and I would turn my back on them forevermore. I would also choose one from among my loyal followers, one who believed in me from the time that he was a babe, one who is humble in heart, who has been afflicted in his soul, and with my powers he would fulfill all of the holy books from beginning to end, so that no man could say that any of it were impossible, because nothing is impossible with me thy righteous God. They would be stymied, all who look upon my loyal servant and see his works, and all the secret things would be made known, and all the hidden things would become apparent and the haughty and the proud would be brought low like worms. I would be glorified by my precious servant and I would set up my throne in the midst of the believers, and the televangelists would surround it and they would sing praises to me day and night forever. "Holy, Holy, Holy! How we worship thee, oh Holy God of love. You have made the humble strong and the proud low like worms. Holy, Holy, Holy! Wonderful God of love."

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I would give everyone on earth a sudden absolutely perfect understanding of how to create faster than light travel, then watch and laugh my arse off as TPTB flip out as every 5th person creates a spaceship in their toolshed and starts visiting other planets, solar systems, galaxys , etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
1- Render nukes/biological agents/poison gasses/(WMDs) & gunpowder/explosives inert. Then watch how long it takes for people to pick up swords & or make new ways to kill each other.

2- Make everyone into true hermaphrodites, and make sure to make is so folks can give birth to one children (each) at the most. (With exceptions for child mortality.)

3- Make a cure for cancer/diseases/illnesses/obesity etc that anyone could find growing like flowers, maybe a dandelion, some sort of pesty weed.

4- Clean up all the pollution, fix the environment and make it easy for food to grow.

5- Give everyone telepathy/empathy/teleportation/tk/pk ect. mindpowers though I'd let them not listen to people if they didn't want to, as some people will complain about -anything-. Also I would make it so there was only one language, just so folks could talk about their problems.

6- Erase everyone's debt, then watch how long it takes for everyone to dig themselves a new debt hole.

7- Fix the VA
Which likely would need an act of god to fix.

8- Make it so that anyone who orders killings or kills for religious reasons/terrorism dies slowly, and in a very disgusting painful manner.

9- Make it so no natural/unnatural event could end the world. However, I would not muck with stopping natural disasters. If you want to live in hurricane / tornado / flood zones /on the sides of volcanoes, it'd be on you to know when to take shelter or move to higher ground.

10- Make myself immortal and a shape shifter.

11- Make it possible for me to correct things at a later date if something got botched along the way.

12- Make absolutely sure everyone knew there was god(s), and that he/she/they gave a damn about them and the planet.

13- Then I'd go make Mars into a garden world, so folks had incentive to work out how to get there. Then do the same for a planet in a distant galaxy for the same reasons.

14- Put all the information on all the conspiracies out where it could be examined, and then watch everyone make new ones.

15- After all of that, I'd probably go and enjoy myself doing stupid and silly stuff... because I could.

M.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i would go back in time and kill anyone starting a religion...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Eliminate greed from the soul. Without the "want" for, things theres no competitions, sexual immorality or violence.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If I could be God... Firstly I would just like to point out that I do not believe in God, and would therefore, after becoming God, have to admit that I do not exist and ultimately cease to exist.
Anyway, if I could be God I would do the following:

- Make the sky Purple, the clouds blue, that way the sea would reflect and merge the colours, creating a beautiful view for someone like me; I love blue and purple.

- Create a humongous, man eating fish creature to run amock in any ocean it wants apart from the channel.

- Rid the world of sexually transmitted disease and destroy Prejudice and Racism.

- Turn Cancer into good clean blood.

- Take away every religion on the planet and dump all holy books on the moon.

Yeah, that's what I'd do (maybe nott in that order).

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Ramadwarf Philes]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join