It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be God for a day, what would you do with the world?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
End the Illuminati *IN PUBLIC* with *EXTREME PREJUDICE*

Distribute all their secret information and Tech to Public Domain.

Destroy every television set ON THE PLANET.

Destroy any Corporate "Fashion" companies.

Kill all the lawyers.

Kill everyone in Marketing.

Distribute all secret data on human Psychic power.

Disclose Aliens. (Praise the Helpers, Eliminate the Predators and Parasites.)

Make portal through time, and record the *REAL* beginnings of EVERY RELIGION, Disclose to the public.

Destroy every stock market IN THE WORLD, make public ownership of private companies for limited liability and responsibility a CRIME.

Rest.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I'm scared of your god.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

I remember an x-files episode about having three wishes and it all ended in chaos within ever scenario. Probably eradicating self ego would be a blessing, however not ambition. Which is a different entirity in itself.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Just trying to be thorough.

You know... For great justice and all.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
oooooo.

i would have the sky in a few different colors for the day. a pink, an emerald green, maybe bands of undulating color schemes.

at night, i'd have the ocean glow a brilliant aqua blue like a light was under the ocean.

the air temperature would be a perfect 80 F.

for that day, i would end all suffering and pain for all humans, animals and plant life.

the oceans would be put back into balance, and i'd filter the entire planet of pollutants caused by consumerism and emissions.

a new flower never seen would bloom in that 24 hour period that threw off a delicate glow at night and put a sweet smell in the air.

i would grant "something nice" to happen to the true good people on earth. whether its help with food or a job for someone that needs it and appreciates it.

i would bring human and universal life together in union for the peoples of all galaxies to celebrate life and love.

then i would hope that i could find employment after that day for myself so that *i* could live.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I would point out how I was nothing special and how flawed religion is with its mass of moronic sheep that think they are better than the rest of the world. I would be pretty irritated with the worlds 40,000 different and completely wrong twists and versions of God and would set the record straight.

I would explain what I am and what my motives are to all of humanity.

Or I would just hide and let man figure it out on his own and laugh while he messes everything up and kills himself off. Oh wait that is whats already happening..

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
For a day I would make everyone sleep, then I would seperate Spirit from the physical sleeping body and in a divine move I would move them all into Heaven. There they can experience themselves as Spirit and see Creation in all it's glory, remember it all or learn new lessons. They can oversee the galaxy, have conversations with ancient saints, look at the demons as if in a zoo or talk to their beloved who have passed on.

When the day is over they would all be send back to the Earth with full memory, everyone would wake up simultaneously, an event so grand no one can deny it happened. Hopefully the next day people would be inspired to put spiritual values first and material second.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I would create another two gods with all the right attributes, All knowing, all loving forgiving because I do think that the infantile humans need some parental guidance. Why two gods? one male and one female.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Tricky one, i would probably do the following:

People would receive back twice what they gave out so you hit someone once I hit you twice, you help someone I help you out twicefold.

Humans would be immune to all disease, viruses and harmful bacteria and perhaps I would extend this to all living things. Not sure of the implications of that one so would have to be god to ensure no FUBAR situation would ocur.

All human pollution would be converted into useful things - maybe by those bacteria above?

I would refertilise the soil planet wide so that we could easily feed ourselves.

Total disclosure on everything - no secrets.

give everyone the power of flight, truth detector, gills under armpits so you could swim underwater and see the beauty of the oceans.

Open up a network of Stargates across the Universe along with a 'hitchhikers guide to the universe' type book for any travellers.

That would do to start with anyway. Oh and a gate back to the beginning of time etc so anybody who wanted to could see how it happened.

If parallel universes and my powers extended there then gate system would cover these too.

I reckon that would solve all probs on earth BUT i may just be exporting our problems everywhere - i like to think most people would take the opportunity.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
#1. Instant Karma. you do something bad, Karma gets you 3 fold within 24 hours. Do good and good comes back to you 3 fold within 24 hours. This would encourage good and not bad deeds.

#2. Reverse mankind's destruction imposed on the Earth and create creatures that would guard nature. These creature's could not be killed or hurt by humans nor any technology mankind could create. As long as you don't screw with nature then they won't screw with you.

#3. Show mankind (all) how to create safe renewable energy in many forms for themselves.

The instant karma would probably weed out the good ones from the bad ones. This would be limited to intentional actions and leave out unintentional and unknowingly indirect actions as exempt from the instant karma effect. This may end up scaling back man's population which could help the hunger / food deprivation.

If every person knew how to go out into the woods with a pocketknife and create a safe renewable energy machine then we would not need fossil fuels anymore. By reversing the destruction mankind has imposed on our planet back, I would give mankind one last chance to do things right.

There are other ideas I have, some out of greed, but these would be on the top of my must do list. I think this should take care of most problems. Greed would be discouraged by the instant karma effect. Those whom get rich and stay rich have learned to earn money honestly and not through extortion or exploitation.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
kill everyone and start this shhheeese again

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'd take the position agreeing to be God for a day but since God is infinity and timeless, it'd mean I was God forever. All you other demigods bow down to me, your timeless master!

But the world doesn't need correcting,we do. The world doesn't need to be rid of hurricanes, earthquakes, and other things we find undesirable. The luxury can come after we've accomplished what we were sent here to do. It reminds me in Genesis I think it is where after Adam and Eve had been cast out from the garden of Eden and God says something like "Now you must sweat and put forth much effort in plowing the fields so that you can eat". It was all given to us originally, but now we have to do the work. But there will be a day when we won't have to.

God already gives us everything we need to come to spirituality, he knows best and wants for our success more than ourselves even do.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Simply put, I'd hit the reset button. Mankind has over-stayed its' welcome on this Earth. She deserves much better than the parasite that is killing it, and every other good thing in it.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

reminds of the pink Floyd song, in one of the lines he sings " then some damn fool invented the wheel " i think it was of the " radio K A O S " Cd...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Instant irony...all the judging people have done in my name would be judged and in a most harsh and all the people who judged outside of my name would be judged just as harshly

would then explain that the religions are no more and explain that one of nobody has it right and would shame them for ever thinking that they knew me

Next would be the apocalypse...and for fun I would do it a day after the Mayan calendar ends...

Then I would reset and start us over at the stone age and tell to live as if I wasn't around. Then... leave forever

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
One day wouldn't be much time to do all I would want, for instance, I would bring an end to the current Universe instantaneously and then start from square one, but since you said the world and not the universe. I would simply destroy all world powers and so called advanced societies, leave their buildings stand to decay over the ages to come, only allow the societies of few hunter gatherers to remain to inherit the earth, maybe they could do better than what came before them.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
If you could be God for a day, what would you do with the world?

Tell it the truth - about everything.
It'd tell the truth straight from me so that no one could question it.

(Doesn't it feel like someone thrust us into the middle of a board game without explaining the rules or the goal of the game????)

I'd quit being a stand-off God and I'd make my self known in ways that couldn't be questioned.

I'd instantly take away all pollution from the planet - air, water, land ...

I'd heal every human of their physical and mental problems.

I'd heal every critter.

I'd make it so that no human could have children for 20 years after all this 'healing'. We've got to take care of those who are here and get things straight before we bring more humans onto the earth.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'd heal every human of their physical and mental problems.

I'd heal every critter.

I'd make it so that no human could have children for 20 years after all this 'healing'. We've got to take care of those who are here and get things straight before we bring more humans onto the earth.

Heal everyone and everything, yet no procreation for 20 years? What would the no Procreation for 20 years do if you healed everyone? People need to die to make way for the next group. I hate to sound like a horrid person, but all sick and crippled people would die, and by sick I mean any and all illnesses ranging from sleep apnea down to people with Aids and Cancer. I would be included in the sleep apnea crowd.

It is what happens in the wild the sick and lame are left behind to ensure the survival of the fittest, somehow we have forgotten that in our search for our humanity which has only help to increase the overpopulation of the human species. Nature tries to even it out with Hurricanes and tsunamis, but humans overcome these things. In the animal world there are funguses that grow from some insects and then spread spores to others to help deal with overpopulation of the species. Similar things happen all the time in nature, and nature tries to do it to us but because we are so advanced we defy nature and increase our already overpopulation.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
First I would screw with the weather. I would put tornados in cities that never saw one and put more in areas that are familiar with them and maybe cause a few deaths. I would make it rain more in one city that usually doesnt get rain and make it rain less in another that usually does and maybe cause a few deaths. I would shake the earth in places that do not experience earthquakes and for the land thats familiar with earthquakes I would simply give them more and maybe cause a few deaths. I would destroy crops all over the world whether it be by weather or pests and put humans in jeopardy of starvation and maybe cause a few deaths. I would taint the water and make thousands of humans sick and maybe cause a few deaths. I would lower the temperature in some places and raise it in others and maybe cause a few deaths. I would let severe thunderstorms pass by without a drop of rain and plummel the land with unusually large hail and maybe cause a few deaths. I would light up the sky with unusual lightening.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I would tamper with the clouds and make strange ones causing humans to add more classifications. Second I would baffle humans by putting various designs in crops and in the skies and occasionally in a bowl of cornflakes. I would drop a few stars here and there from the sky but would not kill anyone using this method no matter how many times I did this just scare them a little bit. I would make animals react with unusual behavior sometimes violently sometimes cause them to commit mass suicide. I would cause some species to become extinct that are vital to man , bring back others that were extinct and even create a few new species. Third I would harden the heart of some and cause them to turn against their own families causing everyone to sleep with one eye open because they fear at any given time their husband wife mother son daughter mother father aunt uncle grandmother or grandfather would kill them in their sleep.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

<< 1    3 >>

join