It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Romanian sphinx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Peter Moon as some of you will know was the author of The MOntauk project etc and has close ties with Preston Nichols etc etc.

He has collaborated with a Romanian man who has already exposed this story. And now Peter Moon had the rights and published the english version of Radu Cinamar's book called Transylvanian Sunrise.

Wondered if anyone had read it. On skybooksusa . com

www.skybooksusa.com...

Basically they have discovered a hall of records in the Romanian mountains near the Romnian sphinx.

I'm halfway through the book myself.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by thirty3]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thirty3

They haven't even found a sphinx, how could they find a Hall of Records?! The only people supporting this is the guy that's publishing the book (special offer only $19.99!) and 'RomaniaTravel,' the Romanian Tourist Dept. Is the 'sphinx' one-dimensional? Why are all the images from the same position? It looks like a natural formation rather than a 'megalith.'

Peter Moon is all about shifting units and he's probably doing okay.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Follow the link that sphinx is on the front cover of the book. They are not looking for a sphinx they have it.....

Its the hall of records they are saying has been found.

I personally like peter moon....seems very down to earth....unlike many who have things to say.

Now if the hall of records gives a different account of history than the one in history books that a whole load of upset.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thirty3

It's not a 'sphinx.' It's a rock formation that looks like a face from one side. Do a 'goggle' search and see what you can find. It's about as authentic as the Bosnian pyramids and has the same support by the national tourist industry.

I read a little about it and it appears the author has an unusual relationship with history. Apparently Zeus is based on the Romanian sphinx and the actual Giza sphinx is based on the Greek Zeus...that's BS history and make believe.

If you have a link that corrects me, I'm very easy to please. Corrections are always welcome

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There is evidence to suggest (sorry I aint gonna look for it) that the sphinx in egypt was adapted from probably an animal and the face re-done to look like a pharoah. (dimension of rear)

Now if Romanians call that their sphinx then they can call it that so what. So what if it is a rock formation. They can call it ''their mickey mouse''.

Its the hall of records not the sphinx that =s important here. And I may have put a missleading thread title up by mistake
so sue me

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thirty3

Yep, fair play. The Romanian tourist board can say what ever they like. Everywhere else does it too. Is there any reference to the 'hall of records' that doesn't relate to the book?

If a 'hall of records' was found, the discoverer would gain academic recognition, media interest, book deals and contracts to narrate documentaries for National Geographic, Discovery etc. They'd be wealthy, respected and famous.

Maybe they just want a quiet life? No fame, no dollars. Selling the book privately at a special reduced discount of $19.99 is just their way of sharing the information.

Please don't buy their book...it will just encourage them to release another at a similar price.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I agree a tale to sell books...is a possibilty. But the montauk project was a cracker of a book. Preston nichols and al bielek seemed beleivable but u never know.

More info on that sphix...it kind of does have definable lips and nose etc...

bucegi.info...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thirty3

More info on that sphix...it kind of does have definable lips and nose etc...

It's got a jarhead crew-cut too
I'm not criticising you, only the information... The link is another Romanian tourist site. The images are from the same side and position that all of them are taken from. It looks like Moon et al have taken advantage of an unknown rock formation that few people are in a position to check. They've sold a few books off it...maybe a couple of tour dates? The Romanian tourist board have played up the idea.

Montauk is a great story...it has the makings of a good movie. Time-slips, monsters, dead scientists etc. X-Files could have made a 3-parter from it

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I too would like to see what the other side of the rock/romanian sphinx looked like.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am Romanian
( I don't live there anymore ). I can tell you for a fact that the supposed sphinx looks like absolutely nothing from the other side. I should substantiate my claim with proof, but I am not home right now. I might have photos of the other sides,I can't remember. The point is, what you see there, is a photo taken from a very specific angle to make it look like that. I am also a photographer. I've did that angle myself, trying to get it just right.

As for the "records", just a personal hunch, I'll have to call it a hoax. I used to go in and around that sphinx formation a lot when i was a kid and i was climbing mountains. It was a lot nicer back then. Last time i've been there, about 5 years ago, the whole plateau was a garbage bin. A lot of people are walking around there, how come they found this just now ?

But if it sells and brings tourists there, it's good for them.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bursuc

Cheers for the info, it makes sense and is clearer from the personal experience. The guys will sell books and 'maybe' some tourists will spend money. It's always suspicious when a claim is made that only involves one side of the artifact!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess everybody needs to make a buck, but from what i read on that website, it makes me laugh. I don't want to burst anyone's bubble,heck,i like science fiction, but to sell something like that as a fact based book ?

One thing is true : that whole plateau is full of caverns and crevasses. I've been down on some of them.Some of them are deep, some just surface channels.But it is an open area,very accesible by anyone,whitout any specific skills.

I know that the "alleged" room is inside,but i have a very hadr time believing that the Pentagon gives a ratts furry behind about Romania to start with, never mind about a rock.

And, sorry to be the party pooper again, but there is no such thing as Department Zero
. We had some Freemasons before the communist regime, but then again...I hardly believe that if any Freemasons still exist there will be involved with things like this.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No-one said the discovery was near the romanian sphinx. I think its just because its near the buceggi mountains. Although I'm not 100%

Just because someone is trying to sell a book does not make it a hoax. I would not think he would make a massive amount...

More importantly he is not writing the book he has paid for the rights to the translation. This is quite a difference no ??

With reagrds to department zero. This department was not subordinate to any other group whether it be the securatate or RIS. It was on its own.

If there was a squad in the USA that retrieved downed ufo's there would be a few here who would swear by it and many that would say it did not exist.

Saying it does not exist is not proof it does not exist. Its open for debate..

[edit on 25-6-2009 by thirty3]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
thirty3

You're right. They don't say that the room is under the sphinx.They just mention the name of that rock and the room in the same paragraph.
The sphinx is in the Bucegi mountains, and it is very popular among all Romanians. And when he says "Unbeknownst to most" he is misleading again....but anyway.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not beating on him. As I said on my previous post, I always enjoy a good story ( I've read Dulce base story, Earth Files, you name it, i've probably read it), but what I don't agree with is the fact that someone is trying to push it as something factual.

As for that "department" I'll give you that, probably I shouldn't have said that it did not existed, but from my experience living there, I've never heard of it, not even a wisper. So how come these people know about it ?
It is very easy to fabricate stories about the ex-communist countries, because there is so little evidence either way.

I don't want to derail this thread, but in case that you want to read more about the real departments that existed and how they operated, try to find a book called "Red Horizons" by Lt.Gen. Ion Pacepa. It is an interesting read.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bursuc

i am a little surprised that a romanian wouldn't mention the sinaia tablets here.

although not holographic, they certainly have all the other features of something you might find in a hall of records.

lots of wacky writing...

how is your egypto-mythology?
lower left medallion we see a man in a lion suit, another with a goose on his head and then the fellow with the vulture on his.

woman with funny hair. two faced fellow below her. man with dog above to left. temple with funny thing in it [see more below]

man with set crown and two ugly sons

curved sword, club, scepter etc like montu-ra, marduk....

griffondude

snakey

whatever

cowman

many bad noses

trident guy

group

as mentioned above... the funny guy in the temple

basket man.

angel

"apparently" woman with child, animal at feet, trident man, griffon etc etc etc

funny places
a great walled pen or vara, tridents, didents, kid on cow take your pick

funny roofs

two griffons en roof

pillars and squatting egyptians

pyramids... and a symbol from the narmer pallet?

toooo good to be true isn't it history & mythology buffs.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So a quick rundown of the book is :

A man from the bilderberg group sets up a meeting with a man from the romanian version of the secret services (dept 0) in 2003, Claiming the pentagon have found structural anomalies (energy/frequency source/blockage) in the becegi mountain siilar to frequency anomalies which they could not break past near Bagdad !!. These frequency anomalies were detected using satelittle...whether they have ground penertrating radar..I'm not a NSA/CIA technology expert.

Thus the bilderberger and Dept 0 get together because its in Romania and the USA has never really been involved with this country but since 2003 they have joined Nato and UN and have very close connections since this time but not before.

So the states/pentagon bring advanced drilling gear and drill into the mountain side because of energetic barrier never known before. A plasma drill is used and makes light work of the mountain and a few days latter after dodging round the barrier they find the hall of records.

There are holographic or what may apear to be an advanced 3d imagery system that shows the history of earth and other planets going back 50,000 years. The history shown is nothing like that in history books. Some similar history pops up (Jesus..pyramids the flood) but it is not like the history we are told. Just history how it was and not how you are TOLD !!!.

Added to the Great Hall and Projection room. There were three tunnels. Details were given on a holographic/ 3d projector at each tunnel.

1. Tibet
2. Egypt
3. Inner Earth

A few of these tunnels had offshoots. The most interesting being Bagdad.

Romania wanted to make it known worldwide. But once the pentagon sent delegates to Romania, there was panic and arguments over the economy crashing etc etc. An agreement was finally agree that it may be made public in the future. It is a joint operation between Romania and USA but the USA will no doubt take full control.

I've tried to be concise.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thirty3

Sorry if i am bumping an old thread but.
The fact that the rock looks like a sphinx and not a natural one really says alot.

Just because someone is trying to sell a book does not make it a hoax. I would not think he would make a massive amount...

True but the buceggi mountains are quite mysteries. And not from the the Sphinx i do believe the Americans have placed an military structure of some kind.

top topics

join