It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue Of Liberty July 4, 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have been noticing alot of syncroniocities between the Statue of Liberty and this coming independence day.

The Crown of Staute of Liberty, which has been closed since the 9/11 attacks is re-opening on July 4.
It will be the 233 anniversary of our independence.
The date on the statue of Liberty reads July 4 , MDCCLXXVI (MDCCLXXVI represents the year 1776 to most people, which is the year the US gained independence, but isn't it also the same year Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminatti and in Roman doesn't MDCCLXXVI translate into 666?)
North Korea has suppposedly threatened to strike on July 4.

More background on Lady Liberty, she is said to represent the Goddess Isis enlightening the world. There are statues identical around the whole world to the one most famously known as the Statue of Liberty which I have thouroughly documented here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anybody else getting the feeling something strange is going on this year? Anybody else notice anything else about this years independence day that does not seem normal?

[edit on 24-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sorry about that OP, just wanted to point it out for you.

Interesting though.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Juston]

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Juston]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

So you mean the US has been around for more than 200 years not 30?

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wow way to contribute guy. And Sorry to sound like a jerk but please, be productive.

Anyway star and flag for you that is a very interesting theory there, especially since North Korea has stated they will wage their war on July 4th, interesting that that's when the head opens back up. Probably just coincidence since that's our independence day but who knows. Time will tell.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by AboveGeneric]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is kind of off topic, but I was watching the boob tube the other day and saw that commercial for "We will buy your Gold". It said they pay top dollar for jewelry scrap etc. At the very bottom of the screen it said the offer ends July 4, 2009. It just struck me as very odd. Left me with a uneasy feeling and made me think of this site. Just thought I would share.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yes! I saw that too! Also isn't it very strange they want to all of a sudden buy up gold within the past year? As if they knew the US dollar was about to fail hard.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Interesting post. I just have one question:

How do you get to 666 from MDCCLXXVI?

M=1000
D=500
C=100
C=100
L=50
X=10
X=10
V=5
I=1

the sum of which is 1776. I'm a bit confused about the 666 bit. Could you please elaborate?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I hope so. I got fined $250.00 by my city because 1 sq. ft of grass in my alley was over 12" tall (supposedly.. his photograph doesn't back it up.). It's due on June 6. Coincidentally, I also start teaching a one week training course that day. Neither of those are things I want to deal with, so a disruption to daily life on July 4 would be welcome.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by keeb333

I remember seeing a better explanation than this.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
For 3 weeks now i have visions
of something missing from the hands of the statue.

I cant shake the feeling

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

um, yeah, no, that made absolutely no sense to me. They just picked out letters to represent the numbers that they wanted. And it's still not "Roman" as the OP described. The "Roman" interpretation of MDCCLXXVI is 1776. That's it. There's no hidden code in Roman numerals, they're just a way of counting.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeb333
Interesting post. I just have one question:

How do you get to 666 from MDCCLXXVI?

M=1000
D=500
C=100
C=100
L=50
X=10
X=10
V=5
I=1

the sum of which is 1776. I'm a bit confused about the 666 bit. Could you please elaborate?

Maybe this will help?

Edit: Sorry just noticed the same video already posted.

This is interesting though.
en.wikipedia.org...(number)

The Roman numeral representation of the number 666 (DCLXVI) uses once each the Roman numeral symbols with values under 1,000, occurring in descending order of their respective values (D = 500, C = 100, L = 50, X = 10, V = 5, I = 1).
666 is a member of the Indices of prime Padovan sequence, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 14, 19, 30, 37, 84, 128, 469, 666, 1262, 1573, 2003, 2210, ... (sequence A112882 in OEIS).

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Not to mention the hollywood movies coming out and video games promoting this same type of imagery.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I dunno, but that video is a bunch of crap and I can't believe people actually post or believe crap like that.

Do people not understand basic math and the point that you can make almost anything happen when you screw around with numbers in such a way?

My initials come out to be 333, and I have the roman numeral 3 at the end of my name(III). Or, in pure letter form, CCC III are my initials(303). I guess according to videos like that, I'm the anti-christ, grand masonic master or something.

I suppose it's a good thing I don't have political desires. If I did, it wouldn't matter what I did or said, people would be looking at this kind of silly stuff to determine good and bad?

With this kind of thinking, it's no wonder the world is in such bad shape. Using numbers in such a way rather than looking at the actions of people. Ridiculous.

Oh, so you want to bring in that the bible says 666? #1 most of you don't even believe in the bible and talk ill about it. Except of course now that it inadvertently suits your purpose. And furthermore, it says - for those who have wisdom. And sorry, but looking at numbers as a way of judging good and bad is contradictory to the word wisdom.

Wisdom

n.
1. The ability to discern or judge what is true, right, or lasting; insight.
2. Common sense; good judgment: “It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things” (Henry David Thoreau).
1. The sum of learning through the ages; knowledge: “In those homely sayings was couched the collective wisdom of generations” (Maya Angelou).
2. Wise teachings of the ancient sages.
4. A wise outlook, plan, or course of action.

Can we please start thinking on a higher level than this?

[edit on 24-6-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Kudos and star to you Badmedia. I was just about to make the same point. In addition, aside from the Statue of Liberty being totally irrelevant to the Number of the Beast mythology, the actual NOB was recently determined to be 616 as per the original greek text. (Google 616 for more details) So now how can we make the magic math work to make everything about 616?

Really, the NOB is irrelevant outside the boundaries of its mythology. Let's focus on real matters.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The number 666 is not of great significance as the synchrinocities of historical events going on here. I mentioned it as kind of a side note. There are alot of things going on in the world now.

I don't think the number 666 is going to be of any relavance until we have it in the form of a currency. The global takeover is happening now.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Probably not... while I could see it happening in theory, N. Korea doesn't have that type of range to go across the entire US. If anything they'll hit Hawaii. We'll see... if nothing goes down by July 8th, nothing is happening (thankfully so).

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentry-

If anything I bet it will make the news. I am not really expecting anything bad to happen but significant maybe. I sense that the stage is being set for something big.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

The number 666 is not of great significance as the synchrinocities of historical events going on here. I mentioned it as kind of a side note. There are alot of things going on in the world now.

I don't think the number 666 is going to be of any relavance until we have it in the form of a currency. The global takeover is happening now.

I have the number 666. I gave my initials before. Now, all we need to do is add the roman numeral ending of my name to each of my initials. Each will be 3+3, so we end up with 666.

I'm the anti-christ, come kill me and all will be right /sarcasm.

Such things are silly. This is not how you tell right from wrong, this is not how you understand things in the world. At best it's a distraction from those things. Instead of looking at peoples actions, we are looking at math which can be used to come up with certain numbers in tons of ways. To even focus on such a thing is unwise.

I don't know if anything will happen on that date. I can't see the future. But I can tell you now that these kinds of things are not the way to tell. All you are doing is using math to get the numbers wanted and then applying them to whatever is going on in the world at the time. Any truth of the matter will come from looking at whatever is going on in the world rather than number synchronicity.

The number stuff to me seems to be a cry for credibility. Like it's "more credible" because the numbers can be worked in such a way. A mild form of magic I suppose, as it would only fool people who don't realize numbers can be used in many such ways. Especially when you pick and choose among a large list of numbers as in the video.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes okay so I have 666 in my name also and I have a social security number which legally binds me to my name. 666 is economic, it is the creation of one world currency.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join