It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet in Italy - 13th June 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hello!

I just came across the video on good old youtube. It says it was filmed on 13th June 2009, in Casavatore in Naples, Italy. Pretty sure I haven't seen it before.

I've translated the Italian notes to English using Babelfish, so not great, but I think you get the idea.

l undersigned has sighted and filmed a OVNI fleet: They have exited from be mine and raising the look to the sky I have seen moooooltissime of these spheres white women in motion (seemed stars, but in the video they are less luminous. Moreover by rough estimate knot looked at very well while with the television camera I have had to zoomare). I have called also my brother and a my friend to take vision of the phenomenon (I even was in takes to a psychotic crisis XD), also in order to continue to control it meantime who I went to take the television camera. The fleet had moved itself but, and its number was diminished (now does not know if because the palaces dimmed the sight of the other UFO or if because effectively others were schizzati via). Fact is that I have continued to observe them and to resume them for others 5 minuteren approximately until they have not gone too much far away (and too much up) in order to resume them well. The phenomenon takes name of flotillas (from the Mexican fleet creed). The first and most famous ones have been sighted in Mexico. In Italy mine it is according to case recorded.

Could be lots of ballons, but would like to put it out there for your thoughts?

[edit on 24-6-2009 by dsm1664]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Cool!

I hope they fly down south here so I can get a peak at them!

I'd love to see a *fleet*...

Thanks for the post.

I hope it's not debunked too hard!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Wow, no one was really interested in this one huh?

OK, I'll go back to lurking then.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

posted many times already

good video though

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

You sure, this one is from 13/6/2009?

I did a seatch and couldn't find this one...only the one from Mexico from years ago.

But thanks for making a comment!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I saw the exact same thing over my house last summer. I phoned the local weather station and RAF base. They new nothing and said, they dont release balloons in such numbers. Has remained a mystery ever since

[edit on 30-6-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

I could be wrong of course.
It looks like the same place as another video from italy, I wonder if the guy is lucky and lives in a place with lots of sightings (if it's a different one)

top topics

join