It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens to wipe USA off the map

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
China would never, EVER attack Europe or the US, they need the market, this has been true for more than 15 years.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
North Korea by itself presents no threat to the United States. But things are never what they seem. North Korea is in cahoots with someone, although I doubt if China would side with them. China has more to lose than Russia if someone takes down the US. Who would buy all those knick-knacks? All China needs to do is keep on buying US real estate - no need for a war. Russia, on the other hand, while they may be considered some sort of democracy, has never given up on the power struggle. Of course, Middle Eastern sympathies have always lain with our enemies. I would not be surprised to learn there have been communications between North Korea and certain Middle Eastern countries. What is that saying about "strange bedfellows"?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I suppose the thing here re NK is simply and seriously -- Their out of control now a need to be dealt with in a fully controlled and somewhat devastating manner.

Decoy

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
North Korea just wants back in the game
really

just cause they are shoving little bits at a time
doesn't even test our best mosquito repellant at this time

if they really want us to turn and look at them, they really don't
we would blow them to dust and blood in seconds.

without much more than our sunscreen and our flip flops on.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Of course NK would not get very far in a nuclear attack BUT BUT BUT

I think this is exactly the kind of excuse the US will use to start another war...we've don it before....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I really think this may be the way it plays out

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Am I the only one with the urge to actually bomb North Korea off the face of the Earth? Don't give me the necessary tools to launch nuclear warheads, because I would do it. I'm psycho like that.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
lol. All I can say is they won't do anything.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join