It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens to wipe USA off the map

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It's pretty hilarious that all you pro-Americans are talking about how quickly the war will be over, how fast America will bomb them to shreds, or how quick they will be in their skies controlling NK.

I seem to recall you guys saying the exact same things a few years back before heading over to Iraq to fight the guys hiding in the rocks.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I am not too worried about north korea trying to launch missles from north korea to hit the united states.It proberly won;t happen.The big question is can the north koreans fire there nuclear weapons in another way like from a suberine or ship.If the north koreans got a suberine or ship close enough to the united states how much time and warning will the americans have if a missle is fired 300 miles off the coast of the united states.If its a type of cruise missle could the americans detect and destroy that missle before it reached the united states.Does the north koreans have the technology to place a nuclear weapon to a cruise missle.What kind of time window would we be looking at.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by crisko

America is the most destructive country on Earth. Is that something American's should be proud of?

Watch this video.

www.truemajority.org...

As of 2009, the United States government is spending about $1 trillion annually on defense-related purposes.

What the f# America?

Who would threaten a country who spends $1 trillion on defence annually anyway? NK has officially lost it.

And I'm sick of people complain NK has nukes when America has 10,000 of them. How does America's justify having 10,000 goddamn nukes? Imagine a madman who had control of the nukes in America. Good bye planet Earth.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

Hell ya, its something to be proud of. If we go to war with NK, I will gladly reenlist.

This is a war the USAF wants. Iraq and Afghanistan, the USAF is idle.

I miss jumping out of the back of Spookys.. I will fight, kill and die if I can free these people.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by crisko]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Temperamental69
It's pretty hilarious that all you pro-Americans are talking about how quickly the war will be over, how fast America will bomb them to shreds, or how quick they will be in their skies controlling NK.

I seem to recall you guys saying the exact same things a few years back before heading over to Iraq to fight the guys hiding in the rocks.

Iraq had the fourth largest standing Army at the time. In 48 hours it was gone or they were running.

Don't be stupid, there will not be an insurgency in NK - the people we do capture will eat better than they ever have, and be in air conditioned units, of which only the elite of NK have access to.

A war with NK would be over in less than a week.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My 2 cents.

People here talks as if USA is an Angel, and NK is the Devil. Well, I'll be the Devils advocate.

Look, from my past decades of observation NK would like just to be simply left alone, while the USA is poking at them for what .. 60 years ? Any one in NK shoes facing off a country with hundreds of bases around the world, things they own the seven seas, known to invades/regime change any country they so please - on the whimp. Economically and militarily embargoed for even before I was born - have the right to be paraniod. All sort of tricks was used to create tension at their border to justify US presence in SK. Offer Carrots than throw a spanner into the gear, and blames NK for reacting so - isn't that whats happening for the past decades ?

The sunshine policies was working well, but I suspect US wasn't comfortable about the success. They didn't even keep their promise of oil and food aid. If I recall, SK protest at US bases were very regular, huge and very violent. Bush labeled NK the Axis of Evil, then invaded Iraq (WMD), NK restarted their nuke program. Then US blamed NK for the "Super Notes" printed from Japan, and freeze their assets without proof or whatsoever, except the MSM says so. Swiss banks are waited for those proof.

Simply put, USA loved nothing more than be able to place a "Global missile defense" right at the border of China and Russia. Flies P3's off 12 miles and holds large scaled military exercises there. USA strife on tensions for presence..

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

America is the most destructive country on Earth.

By all means, give an example.

There has been incidents where America has been one of the most destructive countries on earth, this is true. WW2 for example. Vietnam, another one. I don't condone Vietnam, but since then we have also helped build and maintain a level of fairness and equality for the world via corruption from our own system. Ill quantify that statement later. And as of today we are the leader in humanitarian aid. We are on the forefront of medical research and give away more foreign aid than any other country by far.

Now about that fairness/ corruption statement I made. This is for one very uneasy and unnerving reason in my opinion. Americas elite are the worlds elite. They are synonimous with that phrase that everyone on ATS likes to throw around blindly. The NWO. Americas elite are the NWO. They have been solidified in a sense since WW2. They have no patriotic loyalty to America. They are in the "game" for themselves on a world stage, and use America to do its dirty work. For example fight wars in forein countries where Americans do not belong such as Vietnam, Iraq, Bosnia and Korea to name the most recent. They also hand out aid to foreign countries through the U.S. Giving aid to undeserving countries such as Saudi Arabia and Israel to name a few. It is quite sickening that their agendas are not hidden and Amercas people do little to nothing to stop it. This is because of the propoganda machine that is relentless and permeates almost every part of society.

Americas people (where my patriotism stems from, which btw is very diffferent from nationalism..which I am not fond of) are so diversified we get a little of everything. Good, bad and everything in between. Therefore it is difficult to breed a unified culture that is able to defend itself from outside influence such as these elitists who have shaped our foreign policy for the last 80+ years.

So...when you ask this...

Is that something American's should be proud of?

I have to respond with this:
Are there those in America who like to puff their chest and declare America the "Greatest Nation on earth?"...Yes. These are nationalistic tendecies propogandized by people like Glenn Beck and Fox news, MSNBC and the rest of the msm, whom neither are patriots, but nationalistic fools that don't understand the nature of their disollusion and crap that they spread. Does that mean the are always fools? No. Like everything it is all relative. Certainly, there are people like this in every country whom express thie belief that their country can do no evil. Of course, that is hogwash.

But should Americans be proud of its military? Yes. If it is not then it should lay down all resources and let anyone just jump right in on our land and take what they please. We do not have to be proud of the decisions by the elitists and politicians that use our military in an unpatriotic way. But proud of the people who serve and the accomplishments of its past...absolutely.

Who would threaten a country who spends $1 trillion on defence annually anyway? NK has officially lost it.

exactly, except this is all just a game...played by those who know how to play. War will not happen soon. If it happens it will be in another 10 years or so, in my opinion.

And I'm sick of people complain NK has nukes when America has 10,000 of them. How does America's justify having 10,000 goddamn nukes?

I completely agree. Theres no need, and its beyond overkill. Unless you are looking to kill the entire planet, this is a farse and a joke. All mass destruction devices should be destroyed. But it wont happen for at least a few hundred years or so. Not until the "NWO" (for a lack of a better word..I really dont like that non-sensical phrase) realizes it can not control the entire earth population or its monetary capabilities.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by crisko

Iraq had the fourth largest standing Army at the time. In 48 hours it was gone or they were running.

Don't be stupid, there will not be an insurgency in NK - the people we do capture will eat better than they ever have, and be in air conditioned units, of which only the elite of NK have access to.

Say WORD son!
I will be reenlisting active duty once BNSF calls me back to work (they will hold my senority date for as long as I am active) If something does kick off before they do I wil leave my KBR contract straight to the enlistment office

You bomb the bajesus out of um. I will do sweep up with my 120mm broom!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ummmm...if ICBMs start flying from NK to the US, then i dont think it would be a secret anymore that they were getting help from a major power. China and Russia aren't (that) stupid.

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I guess there is no way Russia or China could be secretly aiding the NK regime right? I mean after all China and Russia need us more than we need them? They are our friends right? LOL. The naivety of the American public is hilarious.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This dude is out of his mind! However the same thing was probably said about another small country up until Dec. 7 1941. Then Japan turned around and said the same thing about the US until we set them on fire, so walk softly and carry a big stick!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

They are called E-bombs... and last I heard , you could make one that took out 15 city blocks for $400 in your garage.

"But instead of simply cutting off power in an area, an e-bomb would actually destroy most machines that use electricity. Generators would be useless, cars wouldn't run, and there would be no chance of making a phone call. In a matter of seconds, a big enough e-bomb could thrust an entire city back 200 years or cripple a military unit."

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
North Korea reminds me of the drunk neighbor that comes over when you have a party and everyone is like....come on man....get some help for your drinking problem and don't act like a compete ASS every time we see you.

Good ole "Kim" could melt metal with those giant freaking glasses he wears...I mean they are like the giant glasses you get at Six Flags when you are 12yrs old. Oh, one more thing. Where does he get his suits? Do you think he knows he looks like crap in those ugly suits? What an idiot.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

First to the finish?

See you in Pyongyang Tank 2/8. You bring the Guniess.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

An interesting view open_eyeballs, I don't agree, but none the less, a star for you.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
On a side note Tank2/8..

Should we go to war, please remember we are fighting for those who can't fight for themselves.

Hold the line, Protect the people.

Washington 1: 39 degrees, 12 minutes, 0 seconds North, 125 degrees, 41 minutes, 0 seconds East.

Washington 2: 39 degrees, 12 minutes, 0 seconds North, 125 degrees, 41 minutes, 0 seconds East.

Washington 3: 39 degrees, 12 minutes, 0 seconds North, 125 degrees, 41 minutes, 0 seconds East.

Execute.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by crisko]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Iraq. You're still there. It's really easy to figure out. You yourself, if you'll forgive my bluntness, are no army general or battle strategist. It's easy to sit on the sidelines and say "how things will go" but once you're actually there, as you can see with the case in Iraq, things could be drastically different. If you want the evidence for that all you have to do is look at Vietnam, or the last 8 years. Not to mention the fact that your army intel people said the exact same thing about Iraq, and well, here we are. Regardless of if they had the "4th largest" military in the world. Don't you guys have the 1st? Last I checked 4th is a few steps down the ladder. Next excuse?

I'm not saying NK would beat USA in a war, but you Americans shouldn't walk around thinking you're indestructible.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Temperamental69]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by crisko

""On a side note Tank2/8..

Should we go to war, please remember we are fighting for those who can't fight for themselves. ""

".....we owe it to all of our fall'n brothers and sisters to be able to look back and say that they gave their lives for the freedom of Iraq, for the freedom of the human race. That is what this war represents. The right for every man to live in peace without fear of expressing that freedom, and those people will know that the free will always be willing to fight and die for that cause no matter where or who you are." Me, 2006

That qoute and my signiture are from a letter I wrote for the promotion board in 2006.
I will always stand by it

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Tank2/8]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Iraq. You're still there. It's really easy to figure out. You yourself, if you'll forgive my bluntness, are no army general or battle strategist. It's easy to sit on the sidelines and say "how things will go" but once you're actually there, as you can see with the case in Iraq, things could be drastically different. If you want the evidence for that all you have to do is look at Vietnam, or the last 8 years. Not to mention the fact that your army intel people said the exact same thing about Iraq, and well, here we are. Regardless of if they had the "4th largest" military in the world. Don't you guys have the 1st? Last I checked 4th is a few steps down the ladder. Next excuse?

I'm not saying NK would beat USA in a war, but you Americans shouldn't walk around thinking you're indestructible.

Alright smart guy. Iraq and NK are 2 totally different barrals of monkeys. NK does not have the deep division among the people that Iraq has which will eliminate sectarian violence and NK is a very unlikey spot for al-Qaeda to easily move in and out of. I had done some research on Iraqi history before deployment in 2003. The region that is now Iraq has been the stage for war for centuries. Empires encluding Chaldeans, Hittites, Assyrians, Babylonians, the Medes, Greeks (Macedonian and Seleucid), Romans, Parthians, Arabs, Mongols, Ottoman Turks, and the British have fought for thousands of years in this country because it lies in a conspicuous place on the world map, in the middle of an invasion route that meets at the crux of three continents, Asia, Africa, and Europe. The Tigris and Euphrates at one time fed and nourished the beginnings of civilization. For the violent history between the sunni and shiite, here is a good article. hnn.us...

I am not saying that Nk will not have its own set of challenges after the communust regime is toppled. But I believe it does pail in comparision to what we dug into in Iraq.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Personally i don't think Kimmy is threatening the US without a reason. But the odd thing is we don't often get the facts about the reason. We always get the news that NK is threatening the US without cause first. Then we only hear of sanctions as a retaliation.

Why does it have to be a problem for the US that North and south Korea dont want to be merged as one nation?

I dont think the US is scared of NK attacking the United states. But the US is scared that NK is going to attacking US geopolitical interests in the far east.

US don't just want to protect their American borders. The US also want to protect their aria of control as well.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Personally i don't think Kimmy is threatening the US without a reason. But the odd thing is we don't often get the facts about the reason. We always get the news that NK is threatening the US without cause first. Then we only hear of sanctions as a retaliation.

Why does it have to be a problem for the US that North and south Korea dont want to be merged as one nation?

I dont think the US is scared of NK attacking the United states. But the US is scared that NK is going to attacking US geopolitical interests in the far east.

US don't just want to protect their American borders. The US also want to protect their aria of control as well.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

It is not a problem for the US that North and South want to be separete. The problem is that the North is ran by a lunatic that is in possesion of nuclear weopons. Will Kimsungrung use nuclear weopons in a preemptive strike??? More then likely not. Will Kimsungrung sell the technology and resources to groups and or countrys that would?? Absolutely

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join