It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting - Fulford on the Arrests in Italy and Secret Financial System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

There is a lot of confusion these days among people who still believe the Zionist web of lies formerly known as the “mainstream consensus.” The story about the $134.5 billion in bonds found in Italy is adding to that confusion. Perhaps a bit of background information will help clarify the situation somewhat.

First of all people need to realize that there are two sets of books used in global finance: the “official” data put out by government agencies etc. and the secret financial arrangements used between sovereign entities (countries as well as organizations). When members of the British and Japanese royal families first contacted me and started talking about thousands of trillions of dollars, I thought they were bonkers. Officially world GDP is $55 trillion so their numbers seemed impossible. However, after meeting multiple sources ranging from freemasons, to yakuza, to MI6 to Japanese security police, to CIA etc. I can now confirm there is a secret financial system whose total worth is “quintillions of dollars.” I think the numbers got this big as a result of some sort of ridiculous contest to see who had the largest penis among the folk who control the printing presses for dollars and euros etc.

Can anyone comment on this? A "Quintillion" dollars - that would be 1,000,000 Trillion??

Most will probably say this is BS, but could this possibly be true?

There is now a secret war going on between the royal families who have real treasure (the British, the Chinese, the Thai etc.) and the aristocratic families who own dollar and Euro printing presses. At stake is the future of this planet. The owners of the real treasure want to start a new financial system backed by metals and start a campaign to permanently end war, poverty and environmental destruction. The owners of the money printing presses want to continue their cycle of perpetual war and terror in order to keep control over humanity.

This is interesting as well. According to Mr. Fulford, the British Royal Family actually want to be the "good guys" - whereas people like Alex Jones will say that they are part of the NWO and all that.

Comments?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

A bio of the author to give some people a little background.

Benjamin Fulford(フルフォード・ベンジャミン)(born 1961) is a journalist, author and researcher of Canadian descent living in Japan. He is descended from the Fulford clan, one of Canada's blue-blood families, although he also claims Polish-Jewish ancestry on his mother's side.

From 1998 until 2005 he was the Asian Bureau chief for Forbes magazine.[1][2] His father was a Canadian ambassador, and his childhood was split between Ottawa and various Latin American countries.[3] In the early 1980s he came to Japan to study at Sophia University. After receiving a B.A. from the University of British Colombia he returned to Japan in the mid-1980s to pursue a career in journalism, working as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes.[4] His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world.[5] After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese.[6] He naturalized to Japanese citizenship in 2007. His popularity soared on the Internet after he conducted an interview with the reclusive David Rockefeller in November 2007.

He has given a number of interviews to conspiracy theorists, and therein claimed that:

• AIDS and SARS are bio-engineered weapons designed to reduce the Asian population.
  • A Chinese secret society with a membership of 6 million, including 1.8 million gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins has issued an ultimatum to the Illuminati, warning them that if they persist with their plan to depopulate the earth, they will be stopped. The society has created an alliance joining China, Russia, India, South America, ASEAN, the free Muslim nations and Africa that is united in stopping the Illuminati. [7]
  • The 9/11 terrorist attacks were an "inside job" carried out by the US government.
  • The Pentagon, the oil industry and the pharmaceutical industry suppress inventions including free-energy and anti-gravity technology to maintain power.
  • More recently Fulford has stated that the US have been able to alter the climate, and using high power microwave energy induce earthquakes including the Asian Tsunami and earthquakes in Japan and China. The program he refers to is known as HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Very interesting thread OP and nice find!!

I am starting to like this Fulford guy!!

I dont think Fulford is as far off the mark as some people would like to believe!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This is interesting as well. According to Mr. Fulford, the British Royal Family actually want to be the "good guys" - whereas people like Alex Jones will say that they are part of the NWO and all that.

Well we know Princes William and Harry are active in the Army, Harry even serving on the front-line.........I wonder if any of the Rothschild's or other Elite families are enlisted ?

As for the "Quintrillion" part, Wasn't it mentioned the wealth of the Rothschild's were $/£ 111 trillion........Surpassing the supposed $/£55 trillion total wealth of the planet..........Hmm could there be something to that ?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I had seen his interviews with Project Camelot.
When this story broke I thought of him immediately.
Finally we have his take on the matter.

Also, I watched a piece Glen Beck did on this.
He said conspiracy theories were born from lack of information concerning major and confusing events. So he listed several surfacing theories on the $134.5 billion in bonds found in Italy.
The last he listed, and the "scariest" by his opinion is that there is a secret set of financial books.

top topics

join