It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a strange whisper voice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Perhpaps they got an invitation to visit their planets, and took it, and never came back ?

One interesting thing I think about everyone who thinks that these are "evil" beings is this: if they have the technology to cross galaxies/dimensions, pass through walls, read your thoughts, induce people to do things even against their will (which is frowned upon by our morals, but they have no obligation to live by our morals) -- what keeps them from just zapping one person out of existence, or even the whole planet, if they were really evil ?

There might be some beings out there with very questionable morals, looking from our point of view, but again, I guess chickens and cows must think the same about us humans.

If you consider a race that has experienced our exponential growth rates for hundreds of thousands of years (comparing to our last 100 years), how would we look like to such beings ? Both in technological capabilities as in moral and general spirituality...

If we treat our animals as we do, then why shouldn't they do whatever they want with us, if we look from this perspective ?

Just some thoughts =)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

This has happened to me once, at least something like that.
I was in the office working late, it was around 20:00, and I was alone, everybody had left already. I'm pretty sure I was alone in the building, with exception of the "cleaning crew" (a man and his daughter), who weren't even in my office, but cleaning other offices from the same building. It was dead silent, except for the sound of my keyboard and the computer's fan.

Then, I heard this little whisper, like a AM radio news broadcast. I couldn't make out what was being said, because it was very faint, like a radio on the next room. I thought it was strange, but shrugged it off, assuming that the cleaning guy must've had a radio on with some talk running.

As I moved in my chair, the sound was gone and I couldn't hear it anymore. Then after a while, as I settled in the new position and relaxed, I could hear it again, very faint, like someone talking and talking nonstop, but I couldn't understand what was being said. Then I decided to walk around the office and see if someone had left a radio running by mistake, but couldn't find anything... all rooms in the office empty (7 rooms) and no radio on. When the cleaning guy got to clean the office I was on, he had no radio with him, and it couldn't be a radio in another office because my room's wall is an outside wall, there is no other room neighbor to mine, on the wall I was standing against.

This was the only time something like this happened to me. If I had to guess, I think that I could somehow, based on my attention and my position inside the room, that I must've been catching some kind of AM radio broadcast organically (has happened before with people with fillings, etc).

Then there's also a possibility of some kind of "mind control" experiment, like another poster suggested here... like, have some garbled phrases playing to the citizens day and night, all time, in a way that we don't catch consciously, because it's meant for our subconscious, like subliminal messages - so they probably should be garbled by design. Just a thought...

[]'s

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

Care to expand on the subject of the conversation ? That could give out some more clues too and a better idea about the event.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonekeeper

Care to expand on the subject of the conversation ? That could give out some more clues too and a better idea about the event.

There wasn't much as i remember it. When i knew i wasn't dreaming, I greeted her properly, and she did the same. After that we talked a little and then she asked for my name, which i gave wllingly. I remember indirectly saying that i needed to sleep, and i may have pushed the women away by accident, i didn't mean to do that, and since that night nothing has happened, so i have all but forgotten it, only remembering that much.

Sorry if i can't be more help, but when i decide on forgetting things or moving on, it doesn't stick in my memory as a whole, usually. If it happens again, then i am sure that this time it will be a longer conversation, as i believe it to be the first step, and in time there will be another (i know its a line from movie but i can't help myself, as it makes sense to me).

Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Good enough, then!

Perhaps, just out of curiosity, you could look for someone in your area with a background in regressive hypnosis, perhaps ask your local MUFON chapter for indications of someone who has worked with them in the past, since this person will probably be more experienced (keep sugestions that "infect" the memory to a minimum) and more open to "abnormal" things.

Keep us posted!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stepinside

OH PLEASE!@!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I heard my deceased Mom once, the sound was clear and almost like how she sounded over the telephone, unfortuneatly it only happened once.

I have has ET paralyze me, but as you said in the OP, it can be broken with sheer will and lots of physical force, almost like fighting massive G forces, lol.

As for the Greys, I have not had a negative experience with them, so do not think ill of them.

It is ging to be most important for you to discover people who help to lift you to your higher potential, seek out conscious people that make you reach just a little higher than comfortable, let them challenge your intellectual side while reminding you of the importance of your spiritual path.

Stay hydrated and get good rest, eat well and stay healthy, the rest will fall into place.

Breathe.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wow ! Same thing happened to me two night ago.

It was around 9:30 PM pacific time I was alone in the dark in my half empty house. I went to lay down in one of my empty rooms, no bed nothing but a hard wood floor , so i lay on my back my chest facing the ceiling when all of a sudden a hard non human voice whispers in both my ears "killyourself!" but a super fast like kilursef! . I opened my eyes wide open and began to look around my room in a state of terror like WTF is going on. I have never heard any whispers or voices in my life intill last month were I began to read out loud some Bible exorcist possession verse and as i got half way down the passage something whispered out loud . SHUTUP! I know this is a form of a mental disorder when you start hearing voices and crap, but never in my life have I heard these whispers in till recently.

After I hear this voice say to "killyourself" Im still laying down and I began to ask whatever it was if I kill my self will you protect me in the after life if yes to give me a sign a loud bang anything and a couple seconds later my front doorbell rings. I ran out of that room so fast i laid down in the kichten floor still in the dark cuz thats the only place the moon light hits really well. I get my switch blade and sit in the corner next to the window waiting for whatever the hell it is, then couple minutes later I hear chains and heavy fabric being dragged around my living room
good thing there was a cross hanged on the wall beside me i think it helped. I was dozeing off to sleep when all of sudden something pushes me and my whole body rocked side to side and the night before my legs get messed with they rize them up then drop them or if I sleep on my back chest facing the sky I always get attacked by a shadow person funny stuff. I hate those shadow assholes they wont leave me alone.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hmm interesting, the only voices I've ever heard is my name being whispered. It doesn't happen enough to make me think I'm crazy or something's going on, but enough that I don't think anything of it, if that makes any sense. I honestly can't remember the last time it happened if I had to guess I'd say a few times a year. Now if I actually heard a conversation or instructions I'd be pretty freaked out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join