It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a strange whisper voice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Konnichiwa, I am a regular lurker here at ATS and have looked through many a many posts regarding night time experiences with the paranormal, et, spirits, etc.

Last time i made a thread i talked about music and ET, which was a success as far as i remember. Before that i talked about a dream i had in which 2 grays and a probe were in my house.

This time i come to you with an experience i just had last night, and this time i was awake and aware. Whether or not this was real or imaginary i don't know, but i was not asleep (at least not fully) this time so it came as quite a shock to me.

I was listening to my music while looking at the night sky through my window, like i do many a nights. My thoughts were on contact with ET, and when i'd have mine (if i hadn't already). I began to feel a pressure in my head, and to me this is nothing new as i do meditation nowadays. So i decided to lie myself down, and enjoy my music some more. At one point i thought i heard a whisper, so i turned my ipod off and laid it beside my speakers which were on a small keyboard chair near my bed. Now the reason i caught this whisper with music on is because the music was quite low in volume, and i was focusing on the lower tones anyhow, so i guess i was lucky. I decided to try confirming that i had indeed heard a whisper and said hello. After a few seconds i started asking if anyone was there. That is when i got confirmation in a whispered "yes". Also to note, ever since the pressure in my head started and after lying down, i felt like i was having sleep paralysis, but i knew it wasn't it because i was able to free myself every time. It felt more like i was being held down by some invisible force, and i also felt heavier, and more tired than before. Anyway, after that confirmation i knew i wasn't dreaming and started having a short conversation with the whispers, which i realised were coming from a woman, but i could not locate this woman, because i was lying down in the dark and it took effort to get up each time i felt too pinned down. A bit later on she asked me what my name was, which i then gave to her and spelled it out slowly so as to let her remember it. The last thing i heard from that whisper woman was her repeating my first name. After this i had decided that i needed to sleep, and had told this to the woman, but i later regretted this because i was actually interested in continuing the conversation and now wonder what it could have led to. I stopped feeling heavy and was able to get up to a sitting position normally, without much effort. My head was still feeling pressure but that subsided soon after. To my surprise i felt refreshed, compared to when i was having this experience. I tried to call her back in my mind and by whispering, but she never replied. After this i lay back down to think about what just happened, to be quite frank i was in shock, and very hopeful that my wish for personal contact was finally granted, but of course that is a stretch.

I continued to listen to my music and then i for some reason decided to look through my back window, and i saw 1 very bright star like object, with a normal dim star beside it, right behind me, i didn't think much of it, but who knows ^_^.

Now i am posting this here because i want to know whether anyone here can tell me who contacted me. My guess from what i have learned over the years is, it was an ET. I came to this conclusion myself because of what my mindset was before the experience, it was six feet deep in ET land, hehe.

So if anyone could share similar experiences, or tell me who contacted me through whispers, that'd be great.

Best wishes
HanyouSpirit.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'm certain that if you look around in this forum you will find that many others are having this same experience, my own self included. ET is contacting the human race all over the world, for great changes are in store for all, and for Earth too. I hear the ET voices just as you do, a small whisper that must be listened to closely. My advice it kep listening, but! trust your own feelings, and use your built-in truth meter to discern what you are hearing. Also, check here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This resemble demonic manifestation.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have looked at most of those posts already, and checked the other ones out. As for demonic, i doubt it, because i had some negative thoughts i was trying to surpress from the initial fear of the experience, and if the person was negative, i'd have had a very bad experience, so im sure it wasn't that.

So according to you auto, it was an ET. Can you tell me which ET whispers in your ear and makes ur body stick to the bed as a way of contact? Don't they usually bring the lightshow outside your window and then beam in? Or was this more of a subtle way of saying hello? ^_^

Im very interested in learning what group it was so that i can have some means of contacting them back by name, and maybe initiating more contacts.

If this was just all my imagination, or a dream, or demonic manifestation, then i will find that out very fast in the next few days, as i am gonna meditate on this and try contacting her back. Because like in science, a repeatable event is more likely to be real.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by HanyouSpirit]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

I remember reading similar accounts about people hearing voices (mainly a female voice) .. The thing about that was that after some time (for some it was days for some weeks , etc..) those people were told to go some place and they never came back ...

I believe it was also covered here on ATS some time ago.

"How do You know that if they vanished" you might ask ? Well somebody was keeping a bloog while hearing those voices and he/she (as far as I remember) researched that phenomenon and discovered the above statement.

If this is indeed that same phenomenon You should be hearing that same voice again and it will be more frequent (from what I remember) .

It might be a god idea to keep an online journal if it starts happening just in case you get told to go some place

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Thill]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well If what you say is true, then can you explain why the last thing she asked of me was my name? I did give it, but i mean, i was in complete shock from even the thought of it being a real whisper, so i prolly didn't really think it through hehe.

Do you think it could be possible that these people who were told to go some place were also told where they'd be taken? Or were they hypnotised in a sense? Before i am asked to go anywhere, i'd like some expert opinions on what the implications for going are?

I hate to say it, but demonic manifestation sounds a little more probable now, if the above is true.... Or maybe the greys have finally heard my contact wishes >.> which may not be ... good ?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That definitely sounds like a case of demonic manifestation. It not scaring you immediately could be for a number of reasons. It could be to gain your trust and use you for some malevolent purpose, lure and gain more control of you etc. I'd say if anything tries to contact you again.. rebuke them in the name of Jesus.

When God speaks to you, He usually does so in a way where it feels like you are creating the thoughts yourself. Demons and malevolent beings use whispers, voice.. AKA external and overt contact methods. God does not show signs and wonders. If God did.. how would you differ between God and the demons? Therefore external contact is pretty much always malevolent.

I recommend not listening to any thoughts in your head that you do not willfully create either. Any thought that suddenly pops into your head without you creating it yourself is external influence. Only trust the thoughts you manually and willfully create. When Jesus and God are in your heart.. they influence this process of your thought creation.

Attempting to initiate contact with such beings is dangerous and I'd recommend desisting. God bless and take care.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Alright, i will take care, and next time it happens, i will play a little mindgame on the being myself, and will find out very clearly if this is the case or not. Im a good judge, and if i see anything fishy in the way things proceed, i will cut the line with mindforce ^_^, as meditation has made me mentally tough.

What if though, this is not demonic, and open contact with an ET or spirit of some kind, i mean, we can't just throw that out the window right off the bat. according to auto, the ET sometimes also use whispers to communicate and inform the people on earth about things, or just contact, or did i misunderstand?

Im not gonna put my hands in god either, i will personally close my mind and erase the connection, as it is within everyone's own inner will and self to do so. I will say the name if only to quicken the disconnection.

I want to be absolutely sure before i cut it, because if it isn't demonic, then i may never get this chance again, and if i blow it off, it's over, so i will let it slide for now, until my inner self and mind is completely sure.

If anyone can come up with a better plan to find out the truth, please let me know here, if not, i will go ahead and continue until it turns negative, at which point "FEEL MY LIFEFORCE BURN UR SORRY ....."

Update: I slept well this night, and had no whispers, so i will keep a mind's eye on it tonight ^_^, will update if something happens again.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by HanyouSpirit]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Sleep paralysis. Just because you don't think it is doesn't mean it's not, sometimes it's easier to get out of than other times, there's varying degrees.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Looks like it was nothing, as i have not heard the whisper since that night. As far as im concerned it was just mild sleep paralysis then.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
now, something about this story dosent seem right, let me try.

i thought i heard a whisper, so i said hello, and heard yes.
after i heard yes, i got out of there faster then toast popping.

all im saying is, if you have never had any contact with anything, and you did for the first time and didn't mention being scared, i can't believe it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hmmmm... interesting story.

If I may offer some of my humble advice here.
Trust your instincts and be cautious. If you want to talk to this being, who ever she is, do so but keep reminding yourself that you are in control. That way you will be in control.

It would be nice if we could establish contact with alien beings, but we must also consider that they might not be benevolent entities. If she tells you to do or say something you feel is strange or wrong, then do not do it. Even if you see no apparent reason not to do it, your subconcious has picked up on something evil and is warning you about it. Thats what we call gut instinct

When it comes to beings from another worlds/dimensions we should hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

If the stories are to be believed, we are currently serving as breeding ground to an alien race who kidnaps people against their will, impregnates women, experiments on children, leaving people permanently scarred for the rest of their lives.

So be cautious.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
now, something about this story dosent seem right, let me try.

i thought i heard a whisper, so i said hello, and heard yes.
after i heard yes, i got out of there faster then toast popping.

all im saying is, if you have never had any contact with anything, and you did for the first time and didn't mention being scared, i can't believe it.

Well see i can answer this. I have done meditation on and off for a little over a year now, and on top of that i have had other bizarre things happen, like a ghost sighting near a school, dreams of grey aliens, ufo's crashing, a stadium full of people awaiting a grand disclosure of some kind, etc etc. I strongly believe that i am just very used to it now, and that the fear i originally would have had is mostly gone, which i think is the first step in getting a higher awareness for everything.

Then again this is all just my opinion, so who knows what it really was ^_^.

As for trusting my instincts, that's a given. I am always cautious with the unknown, do not worry about me ^_^.

I have already forgotten about it somewhat, so as not to let it linger anymore. If it happens again, and my instincts, mind, and body tell me it is the same person, then it will be more than just another experience, but until then i will let it slide.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post, but just to clarify something with ghandi. I do not think that being scared is helpful when something like this happens. I agree that the first time something like this happened to me i was scared to hell. I'll share.

The first time this kind of event happened i was listening to some loud music in my ipod, girugamesh to be specific. As soon as the song finished, i heard a very loud dog bark, which completely caught me offguard and scared the living daylights out of me. I knew then like i know now that it wasn't normal. I even checked out of my windows to make sure it wasn't just a dog barking in the night, and i know because i know which of my neighbors has dogs and where they'd be at the time, and nothing was out there. Not to say that's conclusive but i wonder O_O.

I think that after being in touch with this subject of paranormal, et, ufos, et.c for such a long time, i have come to accept it more as the norm.

That's all it is i think, so tell me ghandi, the first time something like this happens to you, what will u do? And when it's happened before, do u think u'd be less afraid and more curious than the first? Just wondering since u think this is so unbelievable.

I have no reason at all to come on here and lie, that to me is an absolute sin and waste of time. I hate wasting time, so that'd be the worst kind of hobby for me. Im here to share, that is all, nothing more, nothing less, the end.

Sayounara for now.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by HanyouSpirit]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

If anyone can come up with a better plan to find out the truth, please let me know here, if not, i will go ahead and continue until it turns negative

There are no demonic manifestations or ETs and you have not been contacted by anyone

The whispers that you are listening to could be Mind Control. The US govt has mind control technology and they can send voices and images into a person's brain (and do much more than that).

See the below thread on this

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

A few months back my son (15 yrs old) gave me a very close description of what you just said. My son is not open to anything spiritual at this point in his life..(Even tho I've tried to talk to him about the possibilities of God etc..) and while he explained what happened I was baffled. He said that there were a few times while he was litening to music on his ipod and *also* while talking on the phone he would hear clear sounds that sounded as only what can be described as "demons" talking gibberish. He made it clear that it was distinctly separate from the music, or the person on the other line. Oddly, he didn't really seen concerned, and just passed it off as something "weird". I took note of it and it is a little concerning because hearing "voices" can be a sign of scitzophrenia. I asked him recently, if it had happened again. He said it hasn't happend since that small time period a few months back. I'm not sure what it could be, but I find it a little strange that there is a whole thread about a very similar occourance.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

hearing "voices" can be a sign of scitzophrenia

The voices could be Schrizophrenia, but feeling the pressure? Someone pressing him down? These are not symptoms of schrizoprhenia.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

No doubt, that is indeed a strange factor. I can't fathom how the Govt' would be able to allow such a 'pressure' to be induced, but what do we know, right? For now, that kind of thing, I'd more than likely chalk up to a demonic experience. Who knows tho.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well im listening to my meditation music again, it takes me from alpha to theta to delta, and it is very effective. I have become much more aware and i've only listened to this particular one for a few weeks now.

I still think that i wasn't mistaking it for my mind playing tricks, or some delusion. Like i've sayd before i had music playing, and i was focused, not tired and sleepy, but focused and very aware of the music and the peaceful calmness around me.

Regardless, i've thought nothing of it anymore, if it happens again, well, consider that confirmed ^_^, until then, once again, peace out ^_^.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stepinside

Depends on your interpretation of "demon", eh ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join