It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming: Nothing But Big-Business, Money-Making spin.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi ATSers,
there have been many threads on Global Warming on ATS the recent years- the debate rages on. DALLAS18, has an interesting thread at the moment of yet another government member denying Global Warming.
I say- GLOBAL WARMING IS A FARCE; IT IS A PLOY TO CREATE WHOLE NEW ECONOMIC INFRASTRUCTURE.

Think about it folks- how many billions of dollars have been created out of this topic? There have been many arguements Pro and Con.
The biggest publicity it got was from that troll AL GORE!

That fact of it is; Warming is happening the solar-system wide.
Please take the time to revue these articles.....

With warming happening on other worlds within the solar system- is it not logical to think that what we are experiencing is a change in solar activity??

While 'Green-house emissions quotas are floated upon the stock market, and the common working man makes living adjustments; but business continue to polute the globe.
Governments give themselves a pat on the back for staying within quota targets; whilst making loads of cash, and further polluting their own back-yards- and people!

Given this, can anyone honestly believe it is not one of the biggest money making hoaxes of the 21st century????

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
We will always have these scams, just look at y2k, and computers, all that fuss, and we know nothing would happen.

Your right on this and possibly we will always have these scams played on us.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Hi andy,
at least you can see the screen!
Unfortunately, there are many who never will- and those that just dont want to.
You are right though- scamming to get ahead is part of human competitiveness; there will always be cheats.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
And now that the big oil companies have jumped on the 'clean energy' bandwagon, we can see that it really is PTB/NWO/OWG strategy to further regulate and control the lives of the individual.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
couldn't agree more!

Climate Change: Hoax of the Century

Global warming: Reasons why it might not actually exist

-Temperatures are falling, not rising
-The earth was hotter 1,000 years ago
-The earth’s surface temperature is not at record levels
-Ice is not disappearing

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

well man i agree with you on global warming being used as a cash cow to fleece the masses

But something BIG is happening to the worlds climate.
yeah maybe it is solar activity change ??
I always believed it was man-made but gotta admit that i was possibly wrong and I'm starting to lean towards solar.
Where i live--we're getting much stronger winds. Could that tie in with solar activity??

and is it true that there's no sunspot activity at the mo??

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You are not thinking of the OCEANS , that is the problem, the heat and algee is what gonna make this go bad real soon..

Oceans heat up now, The Oceans Feel this heat' sayd the area51 caller, and it is true.. Just wait just a few more months and you prolly have all youer friends at the door wanting to know all that you have learned in a flash.. Then it is too late for them, they will not know what to do ..

I'm watching this and just listen to the man ...
And pleasy dont let your pride keep you from watching this..

[edit on 24-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

So it's true then that we're experiencing a cooling phase--could the conveyor belt be weakening more I wonder??
and dallas 18 could i use your signature cos it's just how I feel ???

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Yes, it is one preccess, firths HOT so the ocean's vapour go up in the atmosphere and then the cold, all that moist air gonna freeze, hence why they say the next ice age is here in 10 years..

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Couldn't agree more. They have got to stop calling it global warming!!! We are coming out of a mini- ice age, thus temperatures will rise, duh!!!! It is not a secret that there is too much pollution in large cities, too many people, and not enough natural forests. Everyone knows this, so stop wasting money studying what we already know and start spending it on cleaning up the air people breath and fixing our decaying infrastructure. China and Japan allocate 8% to 9% of their budget to their infrastructure, while we put aside 2%. Our bridges, levees, roads, water lines, and the electric gird are outdated and literally falling apart. When the infrastructure goes, we become a third world country by way of tainted water supplies, constant rolling black outs, massive floods when the levees break, and massive disruptions in commerce.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

You cannot deny the fact that the planet is undergoing a change.

There seems to be an issue with the terminology that people enjoy arguing over. And of course people will try to make money off of it. That's what people do. They exploit anything they can to benefit themselves and or their cause. Sadly that is just human nature.

Read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Funny thing is, the solar system warming up is one of the things the media like to quickly brush under the carpet. Why? Well you have green reporters who decide that these reports are not to their liking and quickly push them out of the way. Why? Their job is at stake. If it became full knowledge that their job was worthless, then they would have to either a) do proper journalism instead of regurgitating the same crap or b) get another job.

S&F because I've never like this global warming theory.

Anyone heard about the Ozone hole? Clever thing that wasn't it? They discover a hole above the Antarctic, don't know how long its been there, don't know what caused it, so, we must have done it. I bet its still there, always been there, and just changes shape as and when. Now, not a single report in the newspaper. Funny enough the latest report I can find actually states that

Increasing Antarctic sea ice extent linked to the ozone hole

SOURCE

So the thing we tried to patch up, is actually delaying (in part) global warming.

I think this & global warming just goes to show that scientists don't know anything!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The plant is in a constant state of flux, at the moment we are going through a temporary lull period, [temporary equates to about ten thousand years] this has happened before and will happen again, how much carbon were we billowing into the air before the last ice age?.

Nature can produce infinite more pollution than mankind ever can, when a ice sample was taken out of antartica, a scientist quoted that this had happened before, it was not elaborated on.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hi Warren,
the substance of my OP was NEVER to deny that the world is going through climate change! At no point have I even suggested this.
I am simply highlighting that 'climate change' is apparent on other worlds such as: Mars, Europa, Titan.
This would logically indicate that our Earth is not the only one to feel this change.
The conspiracy is: The way in which Government and media agencies, make the average consumer (that democratically gets a chance once every 4 years to voice opinion) feel and act responsibly for something beyond our control.
It makes me really angry to think that here in Sydney, Australia; we are now experiencing an easing of water restrictions after an extended period of drought.
But, this is water restrictions for the average household. Mining giants do not even know what water restrictions are, and use millions of litres per day; they get the governmental 'Green Light'.
Hypocracy!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join