It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the hating on Israel?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisYah

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've read all that crap before. Odd, but a number of the original Jews never left the area. And they are the ones who were still in place two thousand years after the destruction of Jerusalem by Rome.

Besides, all the efforts to discount Jews and Israel, and lineage, and identity has been another ongoing effort to destroy them.

Take you mites of data, and satisfy yourself to any degree you wish.

I know who's there, and oddly, they do too!

At the end of the day, their opinion is the one that counts as they are the ones who hold the ground.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've read all that crap before. Odd, but a number of the original Jews never left the area. And they are the ones who were still in place two thousand years after the destruction of Jerusalem by Rome.

Besides, all the efforts to discount Jews and Israel, and lineage, and identity has been another ongoing effort to destroy them.

Take you mites of data, and satisfy yourself to any degree you wish.

I know who's there, and oddly, they do too!

At the end of the day, their opinion is the one that counts as they are the ones who hold the ground.

If the original Jews never left the area, by that logic, the Palestinians and Arabs were the Jews? Remember now Satanist Rothschilds created his deflection of the real Israel which we know today as the plagiarised Israel in 1948. I guess your indoctrination doesn't allow you to read books then? Same old same old. Its sad, because you really believe you're telling the truth. Once, and like the other people who tried, you cannot debunk hebrewisraelites.org and authenticjews.com and no, you haven't read it or tried to, it would take hours to complete the documents on those sites. You're just spouting crap, and you're afraid of the raw truth. May you find the truth soon. You're trying to find any and all reasons to justify Israel's atrocities.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by TravisYah]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You want to start another BS thread, then start it. But for God's sake, let's remain in the neighborhood of the original topic.

The subject is "Why all the hating on Israel?"

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You want to start another BS thread, then start it. But for God's sake, let's remain in the neighborhood of the original topic.

The subject is "Why all the hating on Israel?"

I never started a thread before, it would be my first, but you know what? I'll start one, since you're afraid of the truth haha, getting scared and running me from the thread. People like you fear the dark truth. The Israelites are scattered all over the world, especially in America, and Israel does not want to mess with America a.k.a where most of the real Israelites (African Americans) are. Anyway, let's stay on topic. People don't hate Israel, they don't like their government and their lies, this is all.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm really dodging you.

Israel haters continue to ignore the attacks on Israel since formation.

They ignore the guerrilla war that Israel has been fighting since BEFORE they raised their first flag.

Israel haters have gone to great lengths to tell only one side of the conflict.

Israeli haters hate them more for not laying down and dying.

And I laugh at Israeli haters.

The collectively dumbest, most irrational, fact-ignoring group in the world.

Right next to the Gazans.

Now THOSE are some dumbasses.

Even the Egyptians don't want anything to do with them. You know - fellow Arabs?

Says a lot about Gazans.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm really dodging you.

Israel haters continue to ignore the attacks on Israel since formation.

They ignore the guerrilla war that Israel has been fighting since BEFORE they raised their first flag.

Israel haters have gone to great lengths to tell only one side of the conflict.

Israeli haters hate them more for not laying down and dying.

And I laugh at Israeli haters.

The collectively dumbest, most irrational, fact-ignoring group in the world.

Right next to the Gazans.

Now THOSE are some dumbasses.

Even the Egyptians don't want anything to do with them. You know - fellow Arabs?

Says a lot about Gazans.

israel = Palestine, plain and simple. They have every right to fend off terrorists and imperialists (Israel), America would not allow China to invade them, and every other nation, why should Israel be able to invade another nation and conquer them? That, in my eyes, in not acceptable in the twentieth century. So, you, the endorser of imperialism, know that your spot in hell is waiting. Israel can laugh all it wants, they're quite unimportant people as they're not the Israelites whom are God's children.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Whatever.

Hold your delusions closely.

Ignore history, ignore facts.

Seem good at that.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Whatever.

Seem good at that.

What history? The anti-Semitism card is dead, the history card is dead. History as it is known is a large conspiracy, you'll never know the truth until you go beyond it. History = HIS-STORY (his=people like you, story=lies). History is a doctrine on-top of a doctrine. I'm glad you're tired of arguing, the truth will prevail as according to scripture, and the falsities which you're preaching aren't the truth. You shall know the truth, and it shall set you free. I'm in the process of creating a thread that will overthrow your false foundation of life, history, and the other tools of the devil which guards evil on Earth. Remember, the devil owns this world, through his agents, who are the most wealthiest and influential people again?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisYah

Whatever.

Seem good at that.

What history? The anti-Semitism card is dead, the history card is dead. History as it is known is a large conspiracy, you'll never know the truth until you go beyond it. History = HIS-STORY (his=people like you, story=lies). History is a doctrine on-top of a doctrine. I'm glad you're tired of arguing, the truth will prevail as according to scripture, and the falsities which you're preaching aren't the truth. You shall know the truth, and it shall set you free. I'm in the process of creating a thread that will overthrow your false foundation of life, history, and the other tools of the devil which guards evil on Earth. Remember, the devil owns this world, through his agents, who are the most wealthiest and influential people again?

Right on TravisYah..!!! The whole jewsish life is based on Lies and playing the Anti-Semitism card..I think the world is about sick of hearing it...it carries no weight now that they use it for everything they are called on..Can't wait to see your thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Wow. Your logic is . . . something.

Unfortunately, there are some of us who lived it, recalls exactly what was said leading up to certain events, as documented in secular history, and thus your claim is . . . invalid.

But thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

That's a really good graphic. Time-worn, used over and over, but it's good.

I don't recall seeing the term anti-Semite used.

Why would any idiot argue a non-issue?

Maybe you know one you could ask?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

reply to post by KAKUSA

That's a really good graphic. Time-worn, used over and over, but it's good.

I don't recall seeing the term anti-Semite used.

Why would any idiot argue a non-issue?

Maybe you know one you could ask?

And yes dude, to your answer, yes... you're living a lie. Sad, but, true.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Poor, poor, pitiful me. Living a lie?

You guys are a riot!

Like an overfilled toilet. Completely full of (fill in the blank.)

And with your imaginations, you won't have a problem coming up with an appropriate word.

Everytime you get to feeling like you're correct - go look and see if that flag of Israel is still flying.

It will fly long after you're dead and gone.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Poor, poor, pitiful me. Living a lie?

You guys are a riot!

Like an overfilled toilet. Completely full of (fill in the blank.)

And with your imaginations, you won't have a problem coming up with an appropriate word.

Everytime you get to feeling like you're correct - go look and see if that flag of Israel is still flying.

It will fly long after you're dead and gone.

Wishful thinking, but God doesn't condone evil, or the mockery of his true children.

* Judah — Black Americans
* Benjamin — West Indians
* Levi — Haitians
* Simeon — Dominicans
* Zebulon — Guatemalans, Panamanians
* Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
* Manasseh — Cubans
* Gad — Native American Indians
* Reuben — Seminole Indians
* Asher — Colombians, Uruguayans
* Napthali — Argentines, Chileans
* Issachar — Mexicans[57]

www.angelfire.com...
www.hebrewisraelites.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Well, if God is your measure, and I won't disagree with that standard, then He's done pretty well by Israel, hasn't he?

And what is all that crap about what peoples are descendants of what sons of Jacob?

Sheer speculation.

Get your history from the Palestinian Authority library?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Dooper,

You hit the proverbial nail on the head before when you pointed out just how keen the Egyptians or the Jordanians are to the take control of the either of their former territories. Could it be that unlike the Sinai, or the Golan Heights that they do not wish to merge with these people.

Remember up until 1947 there was no talk of a sovereign Palestinian state. The consensus was in favour of pan Arabism or some form of union with Syrian. The mainstream desire for autonomy only came after the al-Husaynis, by and large the political elite of the Palestinians up until this date; who were on the losing side of WWII with Nazi Germany, undoubtedly who they shared a desire to eradicate the Jews with. They even formed numerous divisions within the Waffen SS who helped commit genocide against the Jews of Yugoslavia and Macedonia (a Jewish population who predated the creation of Islam by over a millennium).

“'Arabs, rise as one man and fight for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history, and religion. This saves your honour. God is with you.” – 1944 Radio Berlin

Hajj Amin al-Husayni

However when it came to declare Independence for the State of Israel on May 14, 1948; there were no plans by new state to seek retribution, there was in fact no desire or attempt to stretch the borders of the UN partition plan whatsoever. All that was in the mind of that State was to “make the desert bloom” with agriculture and to harbour all those who survived the attempted ethnic cleansing of the entire Jewish people. But what happened.

On May 15th 1,000 Lebanese, 5,000 Syrian, 5,000 Iraqi, and 10,000 Egyptian troops invaded. The British, at that time still a contender for the role of ‘world policemen’ did nothing, previously there had been over 100,000 Imperial forces in the mandate, with the ability to prevent this from occurring.

Since then till now the State of Israel has been under attack in both conventional and non-conventional ways. None of these attacks or invasions have followed international conventions regarding declarations of war.

Nevertheless Israel remains as the sole Parliamentary democracy in the region, as the only nation with a free press, civil rights for racial, religious and sexuality minorities.

So people, hate Israel if you like, hate it safe in the knowledge that it is one nation which will never hate you back.
But attack it, deny its right to exist and insult the memory for which it was created and you will not survive.

Jensy

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Israel hatred disturbs me and on many occasions many crop the entire the Jewish population with acts of the Israeli government. On many occasions, governments act on their own accord, and we are seeing that with the UK and the United States. What is wrong with giving the Jews a country of their own? They have endured suffering for over 2000 years since the Romans expelled the Jews from the Holy Land to begin with.

They were brutally killed by the Romans, killed and forcibly converted to Christianity in Europe, the pogroms in Czarist Russia, and the crescendo, the Holocaust, from the Second War War. These people have been brutally attacked and subjugated as long as they walked this earth by people who don't want to let them be. Their aggressive policies in the Middle East, are I think, a result of that.

Moreover, the saying goes, "You can only poke a stick at a dog so many times until finally the dog lashes out and bites." Come on folks, the gentiles have been poking the stick for 2000 years and the Jews took that treatment with dignity and compassion, and now the worm turns, and people are up in arms about it.

Most Jews want to live a decent life and raise their families like any one of us on this thread and why should we deprive them of that because they want a country of their own. I am sure everyday Israelis would want to live in peace with the Palestinians and stop getting blown up on buses and missels dropping on to the town square. I'm sure the average Palestinian would agree to. It is the acts of the government on both sides not the people that convey the violence to one another. The people are just the pawns in the game. I would love for the there to be a Palestinian and Israeli state living side by side in peace and it is possible when the people on both sides demand it of their respective governments to facilitate such a gesture.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
IMHO, in the beginning, Hitler did not hate the Jews. But he fear the Jews. He fear that the Jews would take over Germany, and run the country. It was that extreme fear that what drove him to extreme hatred. Many Europeans share that same fear of Jews. Usually when Jews arrived in an host country, they will usually rise to the top of its society, and hold important and influential positions in government, businesses, and academia in due time.
It's this extreme fear of the lost of control of one's country, that slowly transform itself into hatred.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join