It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the hating on Israel?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
When i first signed up i can remember a thread reading something like "Israel destruction in 10 days" And some of the replies didnt just make me angry it made me sick, i saw comments such as "Oh we can only pray" and "Please please pleeease"

I have never understood why so many people hate Israel and would enjoy watching millions of innocent people get killed.
It seems some people hate the entire population because of the decisions it's goverment makes.

They rocket Gaza, and everyone goes into hysterics, despite the fact Gaza was also rocketing Israel!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Usually these issues are more to do with the politics that have created the situation(s), rather than the initial intent of the majority of the populace.

People get upset on both sides, but until rational and common sense prevails in the politics that govern the situation, nothing will change.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
did you know isareli priests can have a sexual relationship with a girl 3yrs and under...it isnt against the law...poor little girls

[edit on 24-6-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Personally I don't have an issue with any group of civilians from any Country, how ever I take issue with Governments that commit atrocities with impunity...sorry but the Israeli Government fits this category to perfection.

Now if an Israeli national takes offense to my despising his Government then the problem lies with his mis-understanding not my venerable hatred toward oppressing Regimes whether they be Arab, Negro, White or Jew.

However I also feel the Israeli's play the Anti Semite card like a "get out of jail free card" when ever you point out any of the despicable things its government does to women and children in Palestine ( yes its what the place was called once upon a time ) to turn the argument from something factual to a spin on you being a "Jew Hater" when it suits them.

I would love to be able to invent a term that I could use when ever facts I didn't like were pointed out to me and I wanted to redirect the argument toward an angle I could win...but the truth floats on its own merit baby!!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hate is such a strong word, so i just say i dislike israel. They havent done anything to solve the situation in middleeast and they still build where they want to even thou its on occupied land.

There is your reason why people have such strong feelings towards israel.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Israel uses a f15 to smash an ant.

Need we say more. Most here do not care one bit about your anti semetic this and that, people here just want to talk about the crimes and stuff going on. Thats why alot of us know its america and uk driving iran movement at the mo.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
So the crimes where committed by the entire Israeli population including the children?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
There are alot of users on ATS...obviously you are going to get people who hate Israel just because it's a jewish state.The vast majority just want them to be held accountable for their actions.Sanctions,embargos,freeze foreign bank accounts etc The Israeli government is an elitist,despicable warmongering bunch though and having the backing of others like them across the world so that wont happen anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I do not agree with the policies of the Israeli's at all, but we have to be careful when we say Israeli's, Palistinians, Iraqi's, blacks, asians etc

I think the distinctions that need to be made are the one's between the individuals and groups (or groups of individuals) that determine the situation and life thepopulace has to live and thus how they respond.

I feel a lot more would be accomplished if we focused on the civilian wants/needs vs the corporate/government/defence industry wants/needs rather than the black peoples vs white peoples (to put it simply, sorta).

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Half my family and half my husband's family vanished into smoke in Poland in the 1940s. I think it's appropriate that a TINY piece of land exists where a Jewish state can exist without constant missile bombardment.

Call me crazy. Native Americans live on Reservations- it's disgusting.

The palestinians should have every right to access PEACEFULLY Jerusalem, as should all people. But, there are states surrounding Israel where the Palestinians could live in peace and in harmony with people who share their views. OR Palestinians could live in Israel and stop bringing in missiles through tunnels from Egypt, and without electing Hamas- a UN-recognized terrorist government. But Palestine won't. So Israel has to defend itself. For EXISTING. So sorry to everyone who thinks Israel shouldn't exist- perhaps the Nazis didn't do a good enough job?

Forgive me for my anger. I do NOT agree with everything Israel does. I don't think they're some perfect country. But if they don't have a right to live peacefully, then why wasn't EVERY European Jew killed? Answer me that. Tell me why I don't know my great-grandmother's NAME???????????

Israel was formed as a state- no different from the US, UK, etc. If it defends itself from an attempt to annhilate the Jews (AGAIN) then so be it.

If my spine didn't have enough titanium in it to build an F-15, I'd be learning to fly one in Israel's defense.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I have never understood why so many people hate Israel and would enjoy watching millions of innocent people get killed.
It seems some people hate the entire population because of the decisions it's goverment makes.

Here is one reason

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

I challenge you my friend to turn off your radio, tv and stop reading your countries newspapers for 6 months. Become a person free from the controls of your state that is using every tactic known to own your thoughts. Then I challenge you to look for all the tricks the Israeli Government uses to get you all patriotic and then you can see that its all a game.....they are using you.

How can they get you to kill for them or slave for their taxation if you realize that you are a sentient being free from their control and are able to discern the rubbish that a moron is fed and believes unreservedly to do their bidding.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hgfbob

Here is one reason

NICE MAN...that is one good reason

How on earth the World accepted this

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
So the crimes where committed by the entire Israeli population including the children?

The children are innocent till being "brainwashed"

Then again, we need to define children...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Nobody ever said that, stop trying to deflect from what we're saying and trying to put words in people's mouths, this is WHY I dislike Israel, their obnoxious behaviour and abuse of America. Oh yeah and I agree with miss_silver, don't the priests get to rape the children in Israel? And they try to make us barf at Islamic countries. Despicable, disgusting, and ungodly.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by TravisYah]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
How could you NOT be pissed at Israel ( and the uk and the US ) !?

Israel was created by the UK, they basically said : Oh well, you have nowhere to go. Here take this nice Mediterranean country and take over. You`ve deserved it.

They went there and all was pretty peaceful and OK untill WWII, then all hell broke loose caused by the massive immigration of jews. After the war they could force the entire world to give in to their demand because of the `holocaust`( won`t go into detail, I just think that there were no 6m jews killed, since there weren`t that much to begin with - source= numbers provided by the church ).

When the jewish newspaper "The Daily Express" on March 24, 1933 claimed that there were only 600,000 jews in Germany and only 14 million jews in the world, this "minimized" the holocaust because it under-reported the number of jews in the world by 2,643,120. In 1949, the jewish experts revised their population estimates for the number of jews in the world in 1939 to 16,643,120, up from the 15,192,089 which they had estimated in 1943. iow, AFTER WWII these jewish sources knew that there were 1,451,031 MORE jews in the world nine years earlier than they knew there were in 1943.

Now when all this was over and done with, the jews basically drove away the Palestinians with the help of the almighty US of A, the UK and the UN.

Palestinians have every right to bomb and kill as many israelis as they please since they are being occupied by force for so many decades now.

If anyone is interested I strongly suggest viewing the documentary OCCUPATION 101.

edit: Israelites -> Israelis ( I thought it was a translation thingy )

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Lunatyx]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunatyx
How could you NOT be pissed at Israel ( and the uk and the US ) !?

Israel was created by the UK, they basically said : Oh well, you have nowhere to go. Here take this nice Mediterranean country and take over. You`ve deserved it.

They went there and all was pretty peaceful and OK untill WWII, then all hell broke loose caused by the massive immigration of jews. After the war they could force the entire world to give in to their demand because of the `holocaust`( won`t go into detail, I just think that there were no 6m jews killed, since there weren`t that much to begin with - source= numbers provided by the church ).

When the jewish newspaper "The Daily Express" on March 24, 1933 claimed that there were only 600,000 jews in Germany and only 14 million jews in the world, this "minimized" the holocaust because it under-reported the number of jews in the world by 2,643,120. In 1949, the jewish experts revised their population estimates for the number of jews in the world in 1939 to 16,643,120, up from the 15,192,089 which they had estimated in 1943. iow, AFTER WWII these jewish sources knew that there were 1,451,031 MORE jews in the world nine years earlier than they knew there were in 1943.

Now when all this was over and done with, the jews basically drove away the Palestinians with the help of the almighty US of A, the UK and the UN.

Palestinians have every right to bomb and kill as many israelites as they please since they are being occupied by force for so many decades now.

If anyone is interested I strongly suggest viewing the documentary OCCUPATION 101.

Correction*: They have the right to bomb as many Israelis as they please
remember the Jews are not the Israelites, God's chosen people, see here

www.hebrewisraelites.org

www.authenticjews.com

And I agree with you 100%, their power comes from the UN, UK, AND US, and rothschilds, not God btw.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Where did you hear of this? Its just sick, thats molestation and rape! Please let me know.. I always thought it was a great country seeing my dad whome I've never met lives there and is Israeli..It sounds morelike Catholic to me.. but I wouldnt be surprised, theres a lot of sick people on this planet!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

jink,

I feel for you. I honestly and truely do. But why should the Palestinians suffer because of what the Germans did? On top of that, what about Gypsies? Shouldn't they get their own country? And the homosexuals of Europe? Maybe we need to put together a country for all homosexuals and family members of those homosexuals because Hitler killed a bunch of them in the war? I just don't see the logic.

In addition, while you *can* compare, to some degree, the creation of Isreal to the creation of the Indian Reservations in America, there are some differances:

1) Most native populations were FORCED onto their reservations.
2) The sovreignty of the reservations is a joke. The department of the interior and the FBI can and often do come in at any time and cause problems
3) The reservations are not expanding, kicking people off of their land and bulldozing people's houses.

I, myself, don't have any problem with any Isreali OR Jew that is willing to live peacefully and on an equal footing with their neighbors. I *do* have serious issues with the Isreali government that seems hell bent on the total expulsion of the Palestinians. Those that remain in Isreali borders have next to no rights.

I also am perplexed about a particular behavior of Christians and Jews that I see here in the States. This may just be a bible belt thing, I'm not sure. Also, bear in mind that this is a generalization and not something I expect to see out of every Judeo-Christian induvidual. Simply put, they are a majority, but they act like a minority. Every time ANYTHING goes counter to their ideal view of the world they cry "discrimination" and "unfair attack". Yet they have no problems forcing laws and ordinances into existance that directly benefit them at the expense of others. When the others complain they are marginalized as a fring group.

The hypocrisy of Christianity is what made me reject the religion of my family and strike out on new ground. I see this same hypocrisy in the behavior of the Isreali Government.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Haydn_17, please google "The Other Inconvenient Truth" and judge for yourself. I can't post the link here as it violates the T&C.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join