It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ATTACKS: Bomb Blasts in Athens, Greece

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, I think they made their point!

I'm just happy I didn't write the cancellation policy on the summer games

Unfortunately, I think this is going to be a very long year.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Im going to get Lynched for saying this now, but do you guys remember how John Titor said there would be no Olympic Games after 2004..

Who knows? Maybe the Greek Games will be a Blast Literally..

Exactly what I thought, if terrorists attacked the Olympics, the government's first decision would be 'no more olympics for them to attack at', and we wouldn't have one in 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, or onwards.

Anyone any comments to this, to the possibility of the correspondence with Titor's story please, not on the holes in the story unrelated to the topic

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
I saw the same 60 Minutes piece and I was just apalled at the lack of readiness displayed by Greece.

I didn't see the program, but it kinda sounds like Detroit's preparededness for the 2006 super bowl

I hope this blast isn't a sign of things too come, too.
Wasn't there a thread awhile back, and folks were saying the Summer Olympics in Greece were not a very likely target for terrorism???

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
DTOM,
I think this was the warning! Unfortunately, I'm not very confident about the future.
CS

[Edited on 5/5/2004 by CommonSense]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
DTOM

I won't have tickets to the game. I think I'll probably head up to Traverse City for that weekend. Sounds like much more fun than staying here!
CS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join