It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW cow abduction caught on tape!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Wow is the first thing that came to mind, this seems to me that its real, and as the video suggests, if its a hoax then its done well

www.disclose.tv...

Why isnt somethng like this all over the news, i mean cmon. im trying to find out where this happened and who took the video, if i find out ill post it here and let ya all know .

peace and lovexx

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I wanna believe!

But most likely a hoax.

Edit to add S & F

[edit on 24-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hoax.

You can see the cows head stays down as if it is still eating. Plus, cows are very easily startled. Seeing one of their own lifted away would cause them to run.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
i was expecting a beat up van and a burlap sack over the cows head

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Holly Cow!

when i first looked at the thread i was expecting some chessey space craft or there to be indication that it was fake, but i can honestly say i don't think that was faked.

i've use some of the video editing programs before and to get fake fotage to look like that is next to imposible (theirs no constant markers and its dificult to work with shaky fotage). great find!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by RokNinja]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

the cows head is down due to the force of being pulled upward. i live in the countryside and i wouldnt say cows are that easily startled. most them wouldnt even have noticed there bro being lifted into the air im my opinion.

I really waqnt to belive its real
peace and love

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
my feeling is towards hoax because the person shooting sees a cow flying upwards and he dosent move the camera up to see whats puling the cow. or it could be a reenactment or a documentary.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
reply to post by jd140

the cows head is down due to the force of being pulled upward. i live in the countryside and i wouldnt say cows are that easily startled. most them wouldnt even have noticed there bro being lifted into the air im my opinion.

I really waqnt to belive its real
peace and love

I lived on a ranch in southern Oklahoma until I was 19 with 500 plus head of cattle. Anything out of the ordinary and they scatter.

What force? Its not like it was jerked up at an incredible speed. It was lifted at a nice easy pace.

Don't let your want of something blind you to the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This video was done as part of a commercial, I believe, it is not real, it is fake. Sorry to burst your bubble. It's been posted on ATS before.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vyncent

This video was done as part of a commercial

well that makes sense then. for some guy on there computer no, but if it was made by a gruop of profecionals (with funding) than it could be done more easily. still its rather well done.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

We must have two different types of cows because ours have never been easily startled either, especially when there's good grazing.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
can someone translate the chinese subtitles?..

also i spent an hour looking for the commercial...couldnt find it....can you join in the search..because if we'll find the commercial there shall be no more if's...for me its look real..also since its a commercial dont you think they'll make the UFO more visible?

[edit on 24-6-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote
reply to post by jd140

We must have two different types of cows because ours have never been easily startled either, especially when there's good grazing.

Ok we have two differant types of cow. I know, what I know. I'm not going to try and convince anyone here that cows are easily startled. That would be a stupid thing to argue about.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

also i spent an hour looking for the commercial...couldnt find it....can you join in the search..because if we'll find the commercial there shall be no more if's...for me its look real..also since its a commercial dont you think they'll make the UFO more visible?

Its a commercial for Kobe cows that some japanese company scrapped. It was found and passed along as the real deal.

That is why you can't find the commercial. It never aired.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

hmm thats quite conveniant isnt it lol. im ot saying its not true it just seem to be very conveniant to me
peace and love

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by heineken

Its a commercial for Kobe cows that some japanese company scrapped. It was found and passed along as the real deal.

That is why you can't find the commercial. It never aired.

thanks for the info...no real abduction caught on tape than

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
A simple ATS search would have brought back threads already on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
A known fake that has been discussed on ATS countless times.

A search for 'cow abduction' could have yielded dozens of results.

Video of cow abduction
Cow abducted by aliens
Cow abduction caught on video
Fairly convincing cow abduction video
Cow abducted by UFO?

Just to link a few.

Have a read through.

I believe it was a Japanese company that commissioned the ad, but it never ended up going to air.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
How does this crap keep getting posted...?

It's clearly faked..

Edit...fooffstarr beat me to it.

People do believe some crap man.

[edit on 24/6/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
reply to post by jd140

hmm thats quite conveniant isnt it lol. im ot saying its not true it just seem to be very conveniant to me
peace and love

It was easy to find the info. I just googled cow being abducted by ufo.

I then waded through many,many threads such as this one and each one ended with the same info I posted.

I'm sure if I spent more time searching I could find the origins of the hoax, but from what I gathered it has been around for a few years and I really don't want to waste anymore time on it.

Funny enough, I found a few old threads on ATS while I was researching it and they all ended the same as the rest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join