It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger Calls For Attack On Iran If Revolution Fails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Good ol' Kissinger. He's always good for a laugh. What is he, like 900 years old now? Wasn't he already pulling strings back when Reagan was still in diapers?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnaobs

The best answer to these questions came directly from Obama’s National Security Adviser, Jim Jones, when he spoke in Munich’s Hotel Bayerischer Hof on February 8, 2009: Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through General Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today. Jim Jones, Obama’s National Security Adviser, admitted that he takes his daily orders from Dr. Henry Kissinger. He was not joking. His speech can be read on the White House website.

I don't think kissinger's comments can be put aside as a neocon agenda apart from the current administration, or the ramblings of a crazy old man.
It appears he doesn't play an important role in the current administration.

Obama's first job after college was with Henry Kissinger at Kissinger Associates

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
edit: sorry wrong thread

[edit on 24-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Thank you john.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by john124

Thank you john.

no problem.

Twitter messages talk of brutality much worse and bodies beaten bloody unconscious or dead being dragged away to warehouses. This is turning into a catastrophe of a huge magnitude. The woman in the video is right, at some point the west will have to do something. If Russia veto a resolution at the UN tell them to go to hell.

Something tells me America would have been better if John Mccain was president. It's not like I don't like Obama, I just don't think he fully understands this Islamic regime yet.

IMO the deaths could be over a thousand already, maybe more.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Warning this is extremely graphic dead people:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I made a bet with my wife the other day that the Iranian Revolution will fail and the UN/US/UK will ride in on there white horse's(oil tankers) to save the day.

The media is surely playing the right agenda to the masses to get them upset so when war is announced nobody will be complaining to badly...

Isnt the saying Republicans fight for peace and Democrats fight for freedom? (or is the other way around, aussie here)

I will say its a fubar situation though and good luck to the people on the streets dodging bullets!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by r3dman]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Does anyone really take what Kissinger says seriously these days? I feel very sorry for him, but someone should try to help him not say stupid things on TV. Poor guy.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
One does not want want to sell their soul unwisely, like this clown. Look at him. He’s a human slug, that’s morphing into Jaba the Hut.

This fool is absolutely clueless. The afterlife that awaits him is unimaginably horrifying.

Just a suggestion, you may want to read some of Allan Kardec’s books. He’s documented a wide range of conversations with spirits in the afterlife. To say that you will simply be shocked by your passage into the dimension which awaits one after death, is an understatement.

You in particular, will be entering a FRIGHTFUL ILLUSION OF UNBELIEVABLE ANGUISH, Henry.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
he reminds he of the emperor in star wars..almost exactly except he is not fiction. He probably takes off his robe before going on camera. And i predict that by 2012 obama will resemble something like darth vader, lol.

In seriousness there is nothing i can even say that has not been said. This is a bad old man who should have no right making decisions like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3dman
I made a bet with my wife the other day that the Iranian Revolution will fail and the UN/US/UK will ride in on there white horse's(oil tankers) to save the day.

The media is surely playing the right agenda to the masses to get them upset so when war is announced nobody will be complaining to badly...

Isnt the saying Republicans fight for peace and Democrats fight for freedom? (or is the other way around, aussie here)

I will say its a fubar situation though and good luck to the people on the streets dodging bullets!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by r3dman]

I completely agree with you. This is exactly whats going on and it is a very clever plan because yet again it will make them look the good guys in all of this whilst at the same time taking over Iran. Very deceptive.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
This evil scum may as well have explained the CIA presence - he couldn't have made it much clearer. Maybe it is a sign that this vile piece of fossilized feces is starting to suffer Alzheimer's or something - I can only hope for the day when he craps in his hands and smears it on his head.

Holy Cow!!!

That is so incredibly flippin funny!! I absolutely hate this evil, evil man and I would rather see him do what you said than croak over and die. I would get soooo much more satisfaction out of it!!

All anyone has to do is listen to Kissinger to fully understand the (not-so) secret agenda of the ruling elite. This man never ever covers anything up in his interviews. He speaks of the new world order constantly and how government, especially ours, need to take advantage of unsure times in order to do things that normally wouldn't be accepted by the people.

I remember one quote where he said that the issues facing Chile were too big to let the Chileans decide what policies to create. This is a perfect example of what our government has been and still is doing right now. That is why countless pieces of legislature have gone through regardless of the people not wanting it.

OH, did I say I don't like this guy...well I don't.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

As I've said elsewhere, why would the CIA fund the collapse of the Iranian regime? If a democratic Iran wins and the current power removed, this would mean the middle east would have a friendly Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and India. There would no longer be justification for being there! Hezbollah and Hamas would collapse from no funding, Syria would give up trying to do anything, Israel would be unquestioned in its occupation o Palestine, and Iran would have no interest in bullying Israel.

Not only that, but this would tip the power balance as well. The fleeing of all those who stand against a united free middle east will cause China and Russia to be more involved. Those that oppose us only have China and Russia to run to anymore if Iran falls.

Why would the US risk more drama with China AND Russia whilst trying to maintain a presence in the middle east?

Where will this money come from? how do you plan on being on the defensive in a new cold war where Russia and China stand at odds to you and each other.

What you'd have is a 3 way split sphere of influence. And when 3 superpowers begin building spheres on influence in the same area.... well... just look at history.

The US cannot defend the entire middle east against Chinese and Russian influences, while at the same time remaining defensive-aggressive to North Korea, while at the same time funding the formation and securing of the African Union and it's health interests, all while at the same time keeping it's people calm and not revolting.

By all means pal, tell me your strategy on how to do this.

If you still think the CIA did it, than you really have no strategy education. Even basic video games for 10 year olds tell you this basic lesson.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've been wondering why Israel hasn't directly attacked Iran yet - this is obviously why. I'm thinking this has been planned for a while as a last attempt to change Iran's course without the need for military measures. If this "Revolution" fails I don't think Israel will wait much longer.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I read many responses here that put Kissinger's influence aside and refer to him as an "old man who has nothing to say".

I can assure you that Kissinger has tremendous influence on the global political scale and also has the right connections up to the peak of the power pyramid of this planet.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Your missing the crucial fact that "they" want a world war, they've been gearing up for this for a while.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnaobs

I don't think kissinger's comments can be put aside as a neocon agenda apart from the current administration, or the ramblings of a crazy old man.
It appears he doesn't play an important role in the current administration.

Are you kidding?!?!

He's Obamas' special envoy to Russia.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
it's not the evil american empire
it's just an evil empire

the evil people are individuals that do not represent the general view of americans

It is a global satanic elite plain and simple it consists of people in the highest positions in every nation. The problem is that the US is used as their engine of destruction. Just like Germany was used in the 40's to create the UN America is being used now to finish the job.

The good thing is that the public will never support a war with Iran unless... Can you say False flag?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

He reminds me of that Goon leader from south africa from "Lethal Weapon 2"..

I think it was 2.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join