It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure, We Need It NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If there is one thing that can save the human race from self destruction, it would be UFO disclosure. And we need it, now. We already dug our own grave, the human race needs an outside force to help us see what we are doing is wrong.

We need to believe something we can see, not some imaginary all powerfull creator who sits on a cloud. Let me see these aliens. I don't believe heaven or hell because nobody has been there. I don't believe in god because nobody has seen him.

Atleast with aliens and ufos you have trace amounts of evidence. I want to do something to force the government to disclusure but I don't know what I can do.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Patience. It'll happen. Already, pop culture is warming up to the idea. And there is no telling what effect another mass sighting the size of Stephenville or Phoenix will have. One thing is certain: the next time another huge craft shows up and credible people witness it and the media pick up on it, people will demand answers. We're at that point now.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I agree, we do need disclosure. We deserve to know the truths of the Universe. I think humanity is ready

As far as your statement about how nobody has been to Heaven or Hell, I have to disagree. Check out books by Betty Eadie and her NDE, they are amazing, and she does confirm extraterrestrial beings in her experience (in Heaven). I know the skeptics out there might think she's lying, but I think reading "Embraced by the Light" is worth your time.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The society warms up slowly.. I saw a "belgican ufo" in around 2001, friends were laughing to me when I was discussing it.
Now, most of them are not laughing no anymore.
No doubt, there is massive incease of sightings and even "serious" newspaper takes interest.
I expect disclosure not even now, but 1-2 years+ are more likely imho.

Take care!
SI

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Do you believe in atoms chovy? Neptune? Europe/amerika/australia/afrika (depending on where you are from)?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
what's chovy please?

Originally posted by debunky
reply to post by Chovy

Do you believe in atoms chovy? Neptune? Europe/amerika/australia/afrika (depending on where you are from)?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
If there is one thing that can save the human race from self destruction, it would be UFO disclosure.

Why do you think that UFO disclosure would save the human race for self-destruction?

And we need it, now.

Do you really think that the majority of people who even today are 100% convinced that Extraterrestrials do not exist as told for decades by there governments need such a disclosure now?

We already dug our own grave, the human race needs an outside force to help us see what we are doing is wrong.

I think it is not necessary that we need “them” to show “us” what we are doing wrong, because that’s quite obvious.

I don't believe in god because nobody has seen him.

Did you ever saw an Alien?

I want to do something to force the government to disclusure but I don't know what I can do.

You can’t force the government because the ET matter it is not in their hands, so the only thing you can do is waiting in my opinion

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
When I think of disclosure, I sometimes get the cold shiver running up my spine. I get butterflies in my stomach and fell like giggling like a girl. My god, can you believe how much our lives would change when we are finally told. The potential for space travel, the medical cures, free energy etc. I simply can't wait any longer.

Look, LOOK! That tiny dot is Earth from 6 billion kilometers (3.7 billion miles) away. Notice how insignificant we are? Yet we continue to treat ourselves and our planet the way we do. Wars, lies, starvation, diseases, deforestation, polluting, manipulation, extinction of animals, racism and our dependence on fossil fuel are just some of our problems.

Enough is enough. We need to grow up.

The sooner we learn the truth the better it is for all humanity.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

If there is one thing that can save the human race from self destruction, it would be UFO disclosure. And we need it, now. We already dug our own grave, the human race needs an outside force to help us see what we are doing is wrong.

We need to believe something we can see, not some imaginary all powerfull creator who sits on a cloud. Let me see these aliens. I don't believe heaven or hell because nobody has been there. I don't believe in god because nobody has seen him.

Atleast with aliens and ufos you have trace amounts of evidence. I want to do something to force the government to disclusure but I don't know what I can do.

I'm sorry, but you are almost totally backwards on those two statments (bolded). You would not imagine the ignorance in the world today, not everyone is smart enough of accepting enough. Many will call aliens an act of the devil if they were to come down here. It would ruin the world,quite frankly, if we knew all about what is supposedly the truth. We have not reached such a stage to have full disclosure. And if you are expecting such a thing from the USA of all places, you will be dissapointed... they will never have disclosure, not in our lifetimes anyways.

Also, the way you speak about 'aliens' is as if they are something to believe in, like gods? This would be another problem amongst people, they will percieve them as gods as we have for millenia.

Once we are ready as a race, and have evolved to that stage; they surely will show themselves. If things become dire, one of the many out there may choose to show themselves due to the dire need for us to evolve as a people.

The problem is the world would be in chaos, many wanting to kill them as they are acts of the devil himself, others would want to bow down to them as they are messengers of god himself, and then some would not take a religous approch and greet them as new people, as you would if you found a new civilization on another part of the unexplored earth, for example...

We are not ready, as a whole.

new topics

top topics

join