It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this just makes me sad.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by neformore

shush you

Censorship!!! I'm being censored!!!

You'll never take me dow...

the rest of this message has been removed on grounds of national security

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In this day and age you might fare better by pulling a police line and asking for license and registration, even if half jokingly because whats printed on the DL has to be accurate. Can help keep oneself out of hot water in more ways than one.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Wuk, first of all, you caught this olde pharte off guard with your recent AV change
I was thinking, "why does this name sound familiar"? I know; that won't get better with age.

Back thirty years ago....... no, wait, more than that....... NEVERmind...... when I lived in Los Angeles, I became an overnight "expert" at female identification...... until ..... the night.

Well, you know.... IMO, people that are meant to be another gender are really good at portraying their desired place. Some even had REAL cleavage and such.

Soooooo, at age 17 I moved from crapsplat, Idaho to Los Angeles. I quickly discovered the adam's apple thing, as well as "manhands". But you know, bud, sometimes nature does people an errant turn. Sometimes people are really good at portraying an opposite gender, and those that really don't want to be assaulted generally tell the person they've come across.

Ya don't have to feel like a sap. For all you know, the goth girl could've turned out to be your best friend. You're capable of having fem friends that you don't have relations with, right?

Sometimes life throws little curves at you that changes your perceptions and lets you know that we're all really not that much different.

For what it's worth, the "night" of mine was a shock, as the person didn't tell me until we were *cough* well underway. We were not friends, but she did leave unscathed. I was not so lucky, however the strangeness to a young lad of 17 soon wore off. She was beautiful. Just not the right plumbing for my desires.

Okay. I'm pretty certain that was way more information than you wanted. It was pretty much more than I wanted too. DAMN that Dominican rum.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
so...uh

DO you have a man? If not I was thinking maybe coffee...dinner...whatever

Course you'd pay for it all being the gentleman you are

Now with that aside I admit it is hard to tell alot of things about about a person these days...let alone gender

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

As I have said before, I don't swing that way.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hi wukky

gotta admit it can be hard to tell blokes from chicks sometimes ----see I'm not laughin

I'm sure everyone knows on here that you're into chicks---especially pale skinned redheads who are Goths and preferably into vampire stuff

See even I've learnt that about ya from the posts .
And it was quite brave to admit what you have on this thread baby

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I'm sure everyone knows on here that you're into chicks---especially pale skinned redheads who are Goths and preferably into vampire stuff

Are you saying I'm being too specific?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You are narrowing your playing field a bit babe

Can't you just settle for the vampire bit ??

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I forgive you, uk today! I should also state that I am in my forties, and that would come across as creepy if I talked to young women on the bus.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Thank you chicago dude

I'll be able to sleep tonight !!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't know WUKKY ...

I still think it was a girl and she was messing with you.
Which has been known to happen you know.
I'm mean you know some woman wear rings to cut down on the constant game-age that they have to deal with.

Oh well,you may just be in denial.

Have you signed up yet ? lol

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I agree with Penguin that it could of been a female who did not want to be bothered. Many commuters and students just want to get home and do not want to be approached by strangers.

uk today, you don't need my forgiveness, I never hold a grudge. Life is to short to get mad.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Could very well have been. he/she definitely did not have any noticeable male features.

Certainly would make me feel better about the situation if it were a female that just didn't want to be bothered.

Wouldn't be the first time a lady shot me down. Certainly won't be the last.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

i'll kill the thread baby so you can forget all about it

There--thread RIP !!!
Hope wukky finds himself a chick real soon

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Did you see the adams apple?
Maybe, it was a female that was uninterested in you! lol

My bestfriend and I have told guys before that we were lezbians to make them go away! (That did'nt work)

Either way, it's hilarious... could have def been worse if you had'nt said anything about the choker!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
Did you see the adams apple?
Maybe, it was a female that was uninterested in you! lol

Thats EVERY female May.

It is possible that she was in fact female and wasn't interested. I didn't see anything that said "it's a man, baby"

So it is possible that I got the transvestite curve ball so that I wouldn't continue my flirtations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join