It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Denver Airport Conspiracy **Video**

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't know what to believe about the murals at the Denver airport. I have also read reports that the artist said he was contracted to paint those images and he doesn't know what they all mean. Who to believe? And I have read reports that he no longer gives interviews. Oh, well. Whatever, the paintings are creepy and I like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
BTW:

DZIT DIT GAII, for those who have been following it and realise that these words appear on the floor of Denver Airport means:

dynasty
ascendancy, dominion, empire, government, house, regime, rule, sovereignty, sway

Seems to depend on who you read.

www.mt.net...

DZIT DIT GAII
dzit dit gaii dzit dit igai

This phrase is what many conspiracy theorists, including myself, had thought was some kind of evil illuminated mantra. But if you note that the floor of the Denver Airport is adorned with the words SISNAAJINI & MT BLANCA,
both referring to the same specific "white mountain", you should not be surprised that "dzit dit gaii" refers to this as well. Not only is sisnaajini the Navaho word for a specific "white mountain", but the word "dzit" is Navaho for mountain, and "gaii" is Navaho for white. I could not find what "dit" means, but
the phrase refers again to "white mountain".

Here are some pages demonstrating that "dzit" is Navaho for mountain:
nativenet.uthscsa.edu...
www.vanderbilt.edu...

Here is a page linking "gaii" to white:
hanksville.phast.umass.edu...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
those have got to be one of the most creepiest murals I've seen. I read on some website that DIA is supposed to be a secret base for top government officials in case of nuclear war or asteroid hitting earth.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Man... I don't know what the hell is going on in that Airport, but I do know it's not good.

I got a bad feeling after watching that video.

Well that's helpful, I get a bad feeling whenever I see an ad for a new Nickolas Cage movie, but the difference there is that I can back up why it will probably be bad.

Denying Ignorance means to go on more than gut instinct alone, find the facts, find the truth become informed not closed minded and ignorant.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hmmmm. Another strange germany connection. According to an undisclosed website a blue horse could symbolize an artistic movement based on expressionism.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Well, I would probably paint murals like that based on the feeling I have about the world's current state and history. If I could paint, that is. But I think they are great!

Anyhow, that kind of dystopian art might indicate the painter was actually a left-leaning person who was sickened about genocide, war, poverty and environmental destruction. I mean this style has been seen in many places.

I would actually wonder if this was the type of art enjoyed by the NWO. I would imagine the NWO people would like promethean, randian portraits of themselves. Something quite close to the art of Soviet Union or Nazi Germany, with themselves replacing Stalin or Hitler. But of course, not including the dystopian aspects of the NWO. Why would they remind themselves of being evil? They would just present themselves as supermen like Stalin.

Well, the Swastika is a bit like the runways are pointing to different directions allowing the planes to land. Surely they could have built a more symmetrical swastika if it was supposed to be a swastika...

So I seriously doubt that there is anything at the Denver airport. If I was the NWO I would build a base that is as invisible as possible. I wouldn't put Darth Vader murals and huge swastikas on top of my base. It is like putting up a sign "Doctor Evil Lives Here".

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Anonymous Avatar........I always respect your postings, but I will say you may need to do a little digging and homework on this thread.........Forget the girl in the video............

The only reason I can to this thread is because I could not believe someone was starting a new thread on this topic........and from some of the responses like "we should email the artist" "do we know who he is?"..........Many members here must have just taken their red pill...........

Anyway......this will be my only post here.........Anonymous....just dig a little deeper........there is plenty of intel floating on the net......

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have watched the entire series on this.

Try searching youtube for "OPERATION TROJAN HORSE - DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT" for the complete series.

you won't look at that place the same again.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
In the video where she said the queen purchased some land near the Airport... I was wondering. Maybe all that underground tunnels they are building are safehouses for the NWO and the global Elite to hide while the AUAG Chemical spreads across the world. Remember awhile back when the 5-6 Nuclear war heads left North Dakota and was roaming for 6hours or something like that. Maybe that is what the AUAG chemical is going to be in. Also how North Korea is "Threating" to "Wipe America off the face of the Earth"? And currently thats going on around the world maybe this is all along the plan? Fake North Korean missle launch hitting the US somwhere? Well just a thought.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I must say at first I thought this was bogus, but after watching the video it is all pretty creepy. Is it a base? A place to inoculate or infect people? I wish MSM would investigate this stuff...I also wish we could all storm the place and find out for ourselves

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think it's a load of rubbish personally. I live in Denver, and have been in and done work inside of the airport. I've had a few friends that have worked there. They have never indicated anything out of the ordinary. I have never seen anything strange. You can't jump to wild conclusions because you felt the subway tunnels "felt creepy." That doesn't automatically mean it's a NWO headquarters.

The murals are just interesting murals, I don't see why people can't just take them at face value, painted for the reasons the artist gave. I've inspected them up close, and they don't seem to be anything other than an artists feelings and warnings towards greed, corruption, etc.

I've done computer work and set up some high def tvs for a couple of the secure, controller buildings (which are creepier than the tunnels.. the lights are exceptionally and permanently dim / dark, there *is* no light switches), and absolutely nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

Goes to show you how a few simple things like murals and one ugly horse (which many residents really dislike), can spiral theories out of control, so that people analyze absolutely everything about the airport, and really start reaching to try to make every detail become something sinistar and evil.

It's just an airport. That's the only purpose, it's not a NWO super-secret base or anything else.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The painting of the children being happy and the deceased gas masked figure, is to show that good overcomes evil.

Some theories are just plain silly.

But I will admit, this is a cool one.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Geeze, that makes me feel real great I visit that airport quite a bit. It's interesting I never have seen those murals before. I am aware that it's a very artsy airport so it does not surprise me in the least. I'm surprised no ones complained about the mural with the military dude, that's very strange.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
For one the grammer and pacing of the video was a joke, and she made some real leaps of faith from au ag to Australian Hep. destroys 80% of the worlds population.
But I have to say something doesnt sit right with that place and that horse, I thought that was photoshop, that is the worst statue I have ever seen, dear lord if I had to work there I would take that thing down with some rope and my car and drag it to a field then burn it, then bury the ashes in the deepest mine on earth

[edit on 24/6/09 by On the level]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Cloud thank you for the kind words first of all.

My point was not to say there is not a lot of stuff at Denver IA worth investigating and taking note of, my point was this video in particular seemed to draw conclusions that were ridiculous.

Such as spraying hepatitis on prisoners from a sprinkler system... which is just ridiculous which was drawn from another conclusion that is ridiculous that AuAg in a mining cart would not mean Golder and Silver but a particular strain of Hepatitis. The person who made that video seemed to find things or just make things up to fit their particular idea.

Obviously the stuff going on underground and the murals and many other symbols are certainly worth taking an interest in.

My criticism was pointed directly at that video.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
Why on earth these types of murals would ever be painted in an airport is beyond me.

you're still wondering why those kinds of murals were made in that airport?

really?

and that quote about that artist is complete bunk.
disinfo.

-

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hate to do this since I just posted it.

Here is that great video again. Its 10 min long, but explains everything behind the murals, and the artist. And also touches on the mason corner stone. Open your eyes and mind... its very lovely, meaningful art.

And with that... there is no conspiracy here. Move to more important topics.

The Facts Behind the Denver Airport Conspiracy

[edit on 6/24/09 by Cyprex]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Well, the reference to a swastika is quite a bit far stretched and you have to bend your imagination......I can't see a swastika in the outline....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think this documentary is looking into things a bit too much. The Airport looks like a Swastika? Surely its just 4 runways going north,south,east and west??????? The AU AG part is on a sign with a picture of a big bucket full of metals taken from a mine???? And sprinklers in a concrete tunnel,whats that got to do with a possible outbreak of some kind of virus,i mean, can you really see The Queen hiding in there???????

Nice documentary though,but come on people,stop looking a bit too hard!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I believe it...I'm willing to fight for my f****** life...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join