It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Denver Airport Conspiracy **Video**

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

This has probably been covered on ATS before but it was great to see this mini docco on the Denver Airport again.

The murals outlined in the film show a pure path of evil and a re-birth .... lots of associations to modern politics and mayan prophecy.

Why on earth these types of murals would ever be painted in an airport is beyond me.

Check it out.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Really crazy stuff...

Here is a link for more info.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
those murals are beautiful despite their creepiness.
i havent made it all the way through the video yet, but has anyone asked the painter what the meaning behind the murals were?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yeah would be interesting to e-mail the painter and see what his personal interpretation of the mural is ...

Seems rather political and heavy for an airport painting in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
another few questions...

can anyone identify the mystical plant/flower thing?

why a swastika (if thats what it really is)?

can the facts stated (like the queen of england buying land near the airport) be corroborated?

and would the NWO actually allude to the NWO in the airport if they were behind it or could it be a bunch of jokes by the builders?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Man... I don't know what the hell is going on in that Airport, but I do know it's not good.

I got a bad feeling after watching that video.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
MAN....I am shoked ... everyone need to flag this .... VERY good documentary .... holy cow ... what is going on there .. man, IT CANT be good .... this is a good conspiracy ... better ... these are facts ....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The artist is Leo Tanguma. Everything I’ve seen of his has that same distinctive style.

www.leotanguma.com...
www.elsemanario.net...

www.westword.com...

Back in 1994, Leo Tanguma was working in his studio in the Lakeside Mall when a van full of people pulled up.

"And they weren't hostile," he recalls. "They asked a lot of questions." They wanted to know about all the different symbols in the murals that he'd been commissioned to make for the still-unopened DIA. "And I explained it like I explain it to everybody," the artist says. The first part of the environmental mural is about the ways that humans destroy nature and themselves through destruction and genocide. The second part is about humanity coming together to rehabilitate nature and revive their own compassion.

Tanguma likes to keep things simple. He may be left-wing, but he says he's not a liberal intellectual. He's a Christian who thinks of his murals as painted sermons, depicting the virtues of the poor and hardworking, and warning against the evils of greed and violence. Like many painters trained in the Mexican style of mural art, Tanguma gears his work to the street and all of its elements, everyone from businessmen and college professors to people like his parents, who were all but illiterate. The last thing Tanguma wants is for viewers to mistake his meaning.

The visitors stayed for more than an hour, looking around his studio, talking. One of the women asked Tanguma if the airport had told him what to paint. He remembers that, because he remembers how she said it. He told her no, that he was given no instructions on content. And then the visitors began to talk about how the United Nations was another conspiracy to take over the United States.

"How do you figure that?" he asked.

Before they left, they went to the back of their van and pulled out a thick, photocopied book detailing the U.N. conspiracy. They gave Tanguma the book. He knew where it was until about ten years ago, when he moved his studio from the strip mall to a modest house in Arvada where he lives with his wife.

Now that his art has become so central to a growing group of conspiracies, he wishes he could find it.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
As a long time resident of Colorado, I have been through this airport many times. There is definitely something sketch about this airport. Riding the subway trains between terminals always gave me a creepy feeling.

Something the video didn't show is the recent installation of what me and my friends call the "Apocalypse Horse" (otherwise known as luis):

edit to link image

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Vipassana]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I might have felt a bit of adventure about the NWO if it weren't for the fact that I have a wife and two children to protect.

If I was single, I would load up all my supplies and rough it up to the mountains! Guns, Ammo, food and hunting gear and I'd say "Bring it on!!!"

I will still do what I need to do, but it's a little more difficult.

I really didn't want to see this tonight, now I'm very distressed and I want some God D@#$ answers.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
There was a lot of bs in that video. That girl made a lot of "stretches" to say the least with her conclusions.

Those runways were designed so that multiple planes could land and take off at the same time in all 4 directions with out interference from planes that are taxiing.

To suppose that if they were to put prisoners underground there to kill them, I have to say there are much more efficient ways of killing people than spraying them with STDs. Seriously. Ridiculous.

Au Ag were written a mining cart... clearly symbolizing Gold and Silver. Unless somehow a mining cart can be associated with Hepatitis.

Some of the other conclusions she drew from the pictures were just completely made up.

If she saying it is a future concentration camp why the hell would the elite want to move there?

There is more but I think I made my point.
Anyway, some interesting stuff at that airport but the conclusions this girl came to is complete idiocy and contradictory imo.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

Now that is a freakin creepy statue!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Without trying to destroy the conspiracy fun people love to create for themselves, is it possible that the murals are actually as the painter said; just his own interpretations and imagery? And *not* about an NWO?

The "Australian Agent" of AuAg, maybe Gold and Silver references instead?

I dunno. Seems like the vid draws a great deal of its own interpretation and a huge amount of far reaching conclusions.

Put it this way. Let's say the video is right, that there is an NWO that wants a global genocide in order to lower the pop such that it's easier to manipulate and control.

WHY would they allow a painter to paint the exact details and circumstances to their plan on the walls?? That's worse that a cheesy supervillian who, stereotypically tells the Hero his nefarious plans only to be thwarted at the end.

They are neat murals and the organisational layout of the runways are a bit odd. But I do think a great deal in the vid was subjective interpretation.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The statue of the blue horse is really freaky. How big is it, it looks huge! I also find it weird how they would put paintings like that in an Airport. Its not the sort of thing you want people to see as they arrive in the country or state.

Tsom87

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
www.westword.com...

Long read, but covers some of the misinformation in the video.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Just thought I would mention this as I think it pertains to the Denver Airport...

As we have heard many times...There is a lot of information floating around and has been for a long time...(many years)

People say... Denver will be the new capitol of the NWO...When the poop hits the fan...There are suppose to be many levels built under that Airport...With connecting tunnels that go suppose ably every where...At least all over the U.S.A. ....Maybe even outside of the U.S. ...???

I have read about the MASSIVE amount of dirt that have been moved around at that site...(Airport)

Also I heard many important people....Even...The QUEEN OF ENGLAND...Has purchased land in that area....

If you do some google searches...You can come up with tons of information about the stuff I have mentioned...

Here are just a few links if anyone is interested...

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

www.fourwinds10.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.detailshere.com...

Here is a good thread from Godlike productions web site with lots of info...I hope it is ok to add this link...???

www.godlikeproductions.com...

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Here is a Navy barracks in San Diego that is rather odd as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
According to Americas own FAA rules Denver International Airport DIA use a standard parallel Runway system spaced at 4300 feet apart. It has 5 Runways, 3 running South/south and 2 running East/west.

The designI guess does resemble a Nazi swastika. More likely allows multiple landings at the same time in the same direction. Also no need to worry about crossed runways cause delays.

As to Sprinklers in Concrete tunnels, many road/rail tunnels etc have them example the the English channel rail tunnel.

I feel this video is making some pretty big jumps in conclusions

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
I might have felt a bit of adventure about the NWO if it weren't for the fact that I have a wife and two children to protect.

All the more reason to play along, do what you're told and keep your big mouth shut. Cause if you don't, we'll come and take your wife and children and you'll never see them again.

With me?

As for swastika runway, people associating it with war is a misconception brought about by Hitler and the Nazi's. The Swastika is a Roman symbol of peace and while I don't deny that it's symbology to nazi germany and the holocaust (don't forget the holocaust had very little to do with WW2) it's origins should not be forgotten.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
BTW:

DZIT DIT GAII, for those who have been following it and realise that these words appear on the floor of Denver Airport means:

dynasty
ascendancy, dominion, empire, government, house, regime, rule, sovereignty, sway

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join