It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Hoax, The Fountain of Youth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hi all , yep, the fountain of youth, just activated a little to early for my liking. Id prefer to be around 21 if this happened to me.

Id did a search on this, it did come up, though it was branded a hoax by a moderator on the 2nd post. Four years on and still the same.

What secrets does this girl behold?

The exact cause of the phenomenon has not been pinpointed.

"Is she the fountain of youth?"

The girl who doesn't age (4 years later)

Whats your view??

[edit on 23/6/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

More like the fountain of doom. By 16 I was already a stripper in Portland making good money; that wouldn't of happened if I had been a literal baby--a figurative baby is different, everyone loves the naughty pose, the pouty-lip....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I wonder if they could bottle her blood - not literally - but "genetically" they could use a small amount to halt the aging process in other people???

This girl could quite possibly contain the answer to non-aging, and if so, would stand to make a fortune!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Yes Plucky, theres nothing like a great pout. I wonder what you really like?

Like i stated, a little too early. But if they could figure the gene that has turned off there could be a great possibility to finding what many call 'The Fountain of Youth'...... that would be cool.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Dateline from 2005

I wouldn't go so far as to say that this is a "fountain of youth" but some severe genetic abnormality.

Not necessarily something I'd want nor wish on another.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Exactly Watchnlearn. But this was dubbed a hoax 4 years ago, so im still unsure as to why she is back 4 years later

Check out this (2nd post down)

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is more then likely a new or un known medical condition, and hopefully they haven't and will not make this little darling into their laboratory rat.
I understand certain test need to be done but a lot of the wording in this article makes me sick to put a label on her like "fountain of youth" is a little disturbing to me she is not some oddity she isn't some anti aging facial product, she is a living breathing human.

"And if we're wrong, we can discard it. But if we're right, we've got the golden ring."

No what you have is a poor little child that will never be able to experience life to its fullest you have a mother who will never see her daughter go to prom walk down the wedding isle and worst of all if this little darling lives beyond her parents and even if she doesn't they are always going to be plagued with the notion of what will happen to her once she is gone, that's what you have you have heartache, tears not some golden ring.(If her parents are normal they have surely felt these emotion they may have learned to cope, but there's probably not a day that goes by that they don't feel some sort of pain in their heart due to this.)

Doctors often forget that they are dealing with humans with emotions, sometimes they lead on the fantasy to the parents and for their own gain lead the parent to believing they will find an answer because all a parent in this situation wants to know is "why" so the doctors can often use this to their gain for all sorts of reasons instead of being honest and telling them that in the world of medicine sometimes they don't know why and will never know why, but the doctors know if they tell the parent this all the test will be done with and they wont have their precious possible answers they can make millions off of, and be named in all the medical journals for just working with her.

I just hope that she is in peace within her mind, and that the parents love her and care for her they way she deserves and protect her as well and be the best advocate they can be for her.

new topics

top topics

join