It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
People like Alex Jones, David Icke and many many others complain how bad the new world order is. his thinks its bad cause he was arrested twice when he went out and protested 9/11 was a inside job. he claimed the NWO guys are taking away his rights

I wish he would think outside the box , how many times has he not been arrested for protesting ? 50-60 times? so he was only arrested 2 times out of 60.
and he goes out and rants

so why is NWO bad?

Please don't say ancient alien, reptile, human wants to enslave humanity.
that is the most ridiculous think I ever heard,I cant believe I used to believe illuminati wants to enslave us.

the ONLY evidence Alex , David icke and others have illuminati exists is the eye with the pyramid, which is total nonsense, haven't seen any other evidence (if im wrong ,im sorry and correct me)

so why is the NWO bad ? who is behind it ?

EDIT: Is the NWO guys behind the 9/11 attacks?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
the only evidence they have is the all seeing eye? wow dude, i cant believe anybody ever believed these crazies...

wait.. you're kidding, right?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinn0304
the only evidence they have is the all seeing eye? wow dude, i cant believe anybody ever believed these crazies...

wait.. you're kidding, right?

no im not Alex rants about how he sees the eye everywhere

here the part he doesn't tell you, he doesn't tell people he only sees the eye.
he doesn't want you to know you NEVER see the eye with the pyramid out side US Government stuff.

So why is the illuminati so afraid of show there eye with the pyramid out side US government

yes the eye is commonly used but the eye with the pyramid is never used out side US government ,

they are many shapes used , but no alex doesn't want you to know that

[edit on 23-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well, I would like to pose a what if question or two.

What if, TPTB sense that time is short and are afraid?

What if real powers finally beyond their control are starting to emerge with a strong force? These could include so called "acts of God, etc".

What if all people are about to be brought to an "equal" status across the globe and some of the old / ancient powers TB are afraid of retribution from largely uniformed masses?

These questions are of course, rhetorical, and I have no real idea what is really going on but I suspect that TPTB might have this status by merely knowing something before the rest of us. I hope you have some thoughts. Thanks

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Why is the NWO bad? Er . . because they want to either kill or enslave everyone? Isn't that enough - you want some other example of bad?

They have started basically every war - WWI, WWII, Vietnam, The Opium Wars, Korea, Iraq and so on.

They control the money in the world - and use it to keep the poor people poor - to start wars. They control the major drug trades using the CIA.

The enslave Africa and extract resources from there by bribing and killing.

Free speech is already a thing of the past - but they want to up the ante' - they want to make it illegal to say anything against the government or you go to jail.

God - the list is endless - do some research into these psycho scum, yourself.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Bankers instigate a war and then fund both sides, and make huge profit off of the industry. We die they get rich. You tell me that isnt evil.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Bad? Well, maybe. Maybe just a little more information than the rest of us, right? Maybe just a position that allowed a little more comfort until??? A little profit and more comfort until the final days. You know, whisper the secret generation by generation until the secret is out.

I don't begrudge them, even if it is as it seems real these days. Certainly, things could have been handled differently but what could we be told? TSGHTF, now go to walmart? Carefully controlled, we are at now. Now is our choice, now is our future. Let us live it happily and without hatred for anyone. The future is now my friends. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
IMO its bad because it promotes eugenics
also there is so much more evidence than just the symbols
its one of things people criticize alex for that he begins to talk about Gmo food and ends up talking about DynCorp slavery rings so much info he just drifts away through topics
i would suggest you listen to the Alex Jones Show one day and then call in and say you disagree

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Pay4dadro]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pay4dadro
i would suggest you listen to the Alex Jones Show one day and then call in and say you disagree

Ahh yes, Mr Jones. Sure I have listened to him until I was sick to my stomach with fear and loathing. I think he provides a good service in many ways and provides a dissenting voice to many of the insane things going on in this world but it is the anger and seeming hate that I had to turn away from. The world is changing, as it always has. Evil, bad? Just maybe, but there is still time. People and their ideas change. Maybe tomorrow's headlines will show some more hope. We shall see.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
In the past, when inhuman dictators have risen up there have been opposing forces to counter them. In a global government environment, there will be no opposition. In a global economy, a depression is global, as we are seeing now. There are very good reasons to have separation of powers, whether in a country or a world.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
so u know they r enslaving us. i hope that you are ignorant of what is going on in the world and don't look into the NWO. apposed to indeed looking into the NWO and still think to that the NWO doesn't exist. watch Endgame please and as some say "DE-bunk" it. and he has been arrested because they want to stop him and pin fake charges on him in hopes that he will go home. 911 is an inside job and i once more hope that u also think likewise because none of the evedience points to men in cavs with box cutters over powering 4 plains. and that some how the worlds most power full military didn't shoot them down. and that the south tower some how fell in free fall speed. Because that would be an insult to your self.

to every one out their before you take this perons side about the NWO watch endgame. or read the book "The True Story Of The Bilderberg Group" this person is oblivious ignorant to most of the facts about the NWO because i doubt that he would have this option about it. thank you

top topics

join