It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA moon bombing found in Revelation 8:12

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
NO one realy knows what the bible says. Athough some are more versed than others. That's why there are 38,000 different brands of christianity floating around.

Actually there are only four schools of thought in Christian eschatology, and several of them are even very similar.

Anyway…
The verse most likely is talking about dust, either atmospheric or in the solar system, as mentioned above. The funny part is that the solar system is currently experiencing a dust storm that will continue to increase until 2013:
Defenses Down, Galactic Dust Storm Hits Solar System
And the sun is offering less protection from the dust as its Heliosphere is collapsing:
Sun's protective 'bubble' is shrinking

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Tick

i was gonna respond w/ a neg like.where did you study the Bible ? but
man dude you're all over the place. its not even worth it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

As the late great John Lear told us...

Ahhh, errrmmmm...he's not dead...and he's gone from here, but still stirring pots elsewhere...

...the moon's gravity is quite a bit higher than we are allowed to believe.

Bunk! Poor ole' John thinks that, and repeats it, likely because he trusts the ones who told him, but those folks used bad math....
NONE of these recent, or for that matter, past missions would have succeeded if the gravity is different than about 1/6th.

That means that the dust and debris should not stay in the moon's atmosphere very long at all.

"atmosphere"??? Ya, sure....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
It seems like that verse states that visibility of the sun moon and stars would be reduced by one third.

The passage says Smitten.

SMITTEN: struck, as with a hard blow.

dictionary.reference.com...

Refer back to the original passage.

Revelation 8:12
And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

bibleresources.bible.com... ion3=0&version4=0&version5=0&Submit.x=35&Submit.y=8

Anyways the moon is only 1/3rd part of the equation.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't want to try and stir fear by no means. But I most point out that I have posted a couple of my visions here on ATS that relate to end times. They are a bit scary. One is a 1000 FT Tsunami that I have seen hitting what I believe was the EAST Coast. This was a vision. Not a Dream there is a huge difference.

As far as prophetic dreams are concerned I have had many. Another very serious dream I had involved United Nations troops along side what appeared to be former Soviet Union invading United Stated of America soil. If you research there have been other people with THE SAME VISIONS and THE SAME DREAMS. Please take this very serious.

Now I said all that to say this. I am not one to make claim like this for kick. I'll even admit I have posted a few things just fishing for info like many of us. I have also posted a couple things where i was just too worked up and should have calmed down and waited. But when I posted about my Visions and Dreams. I have absolutely sure of myself and it's not just rambling. If you knew me and my personality aside form on-line, you would take the warnings very serious.

Myself and my family bloodline are very interesting indeed. All of us are extremely prophetic in nature and have natural psi type abilities.

I tell you this because my brother who is very much like me in personality and abilities and he has had a major vision about a huge chunk of the moon breaking off and falling away there was mass panic on earth.

If you search around the net you can find other people claiming to have the same vision or dream about the moon breaking up. (alarming I know).

Just as you can find others who have foreseen a Giant Tsunami as I have. So as crazy as this post sounds and well... hehe it's not exactly like I'm saying the OP is spot on I just figured while we were in process of flaming away that I would just come along and throw some more logs in the fire and see if they burn or actually cause the fires to go out.

Questions?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

One is a 1000 FT Tsunami that I have seen hitting what I believe was the EAST Coast. This was a vision.

Just as you can find others who have foreseen a Giant Tsunami as I have.

The rotation of the moon influences the earths ocean tides.

I wonder how much force exerted upon the moon would be needed to create a Giant Tsunami on earth?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I must admit I considered something along that line of thought.
Or...
What if they were doing just some "type" of gravitational test.

Perhaps they are going to try and adjust the moons abort to avoid or prolong the pole shift.
Or at least take measurements of the change in gravity and the effects on the torsions fields and how they effect all the large body's in our solar system. I know that's what I would do... however that all based on assumption they my have these answers and more. They may be simply destroying equipment from another country. It's interesting in any case.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Living on the East coast by the beach I can say that when the moon is closer to earth the tides are higher, so for a 1000ft tsunami I would expect that the force to move the moon would have to be from the far side pushing it to us, now if a part were to split off, the combined gravitational force could be possibly enough to cause a tsunami of extreme height.

As I don't believe that the moon is going to be bombed, at least not now, I don't discount the idea that the probes could have other missions after landing on the moon leading to further experiments or actions.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
That's what i mean. you can pretty much draw any conclusion you wish, to fulfill any agenda.

I wonder why 'god' didn't use plain language. Was it because it didn't actually want us to know facts and thought that faith was a much better way of keeping us in thrall?

Written by men with overactive imaginations and a will to control others, that's my take.

The zombie stories are great fun though!

God does not give as this world does. He does not give anything in plain language, as the language of the father is no written language.

The bible is not the word of god. Even if we consider it to be divinely inspired, the word in which those who inspired heard would be the actual word of god.

What is the one thing in this world we can not directly give each other? Understanding. We can express our understandings, but we can not give each other understandings directly. But that is how the father gives.

Let me give an example.

We can express math. We can say 1+1=2, and that is how we can give to each other. But there is an understanding behind that. We can not give that understanding directly.

But the father in my experience will just give you the understanding directly. Focusing on the actual literal words, symbols and such used to express that understanding - such as Jesus, rather than the truth and understanding they express is foolish. Focusing on those kinds of things is like memorizing 1+1=2 rather than understanding math.

The Tick is just using dogma in place of common sense. He doesn't understand what he says.

I don't know what the big deal is about this topic, they crash things into the moon, planets and asteroids all the time to do the exact same thing. It's not a new idea, and it's no where near anything that the universe itself has thrown at the moon. There are meteors and such that have hit the moon with a ton more force, which is evidenced by the craters on the moon.

I wish people would use a bit of common sense on these things and do a little research please.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join