It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R. 2749 Food Safety Enhancement Act

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
i will vote and back this......why you ask..

Simply because you kind folk's voted against my tobacco .

ain't America grand

tax everything obama!!!!!!!!!
Control everything!!!!!!!
the anti -smoker's were to ignorant to realize they opened this can of worm's.....
hope you happy with ya clean lung's..and soon to be empty stomach lol

[edit on 24-6-2009 by TheAmused]

I didnt vote for it. I'm still ticked off I cant smoke in a lounge! Bad I know.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

I believe there is bio-chemical warfare going on in this country. Sliced bio-weapons such as the reocurrence of the 1918 swine flu. It's most likely genetically engineered, among other things.

I just dont know how far up the corruption goes?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just another knot in the noose around the livelihood of small farmers everwhere in this country. We are indeed becoming a nanny nation. This is certainly part of a grander agenda by our President and the PTB.

Just an FYI to those reading this thread. The great Dust Bowl disaster of the 1930's was caused by a massive drought that swept through the Great Plains.
You can blame that on the Jet Stream and Pacific Ocean temps. Crop rotation is irrelevant if you don't have water and favorable growing conditions.

Scientists at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center recently used a computer model and satellite data to examine climate over the past century. In the study, cooler than normal tropical Pacific Ocean temperatures and warmer than normal tropical Atlantic Ocean temperatures created ideal drought conditions due to the unstable sea surface temperatures. The result was dry air and high temperatures in the Midwest from about 1931 to 1939.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Thanks for the link.

The farmers have been getting hammered lately. Costs of equiptment, ferilizer, labor, weather conditions. The agriculture is in a dire crisis,

Here is one link;
2009 will be year of Global food shortage

There is a news lin on page 1.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If this bill is supposed "To amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to improve the safety of food in the global market, and for other purposes."

Why do they allow most food imports from China. They had tainted baby food, milk, etc.!! FDA cant control the Chinese.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join