It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic says something big is going down!!! Moon Bomb

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

well with this method, as the Japanese have already shown us, is that you can put a probe onto the moon without causing any major problems, as these probes are always sending information back to nasa, logicaly this could save millions of $ that the US does not have to spend, while at the same time nasa does not have to scrap a project that has most likely been in the works for several years which cost millions.

Now what nasa has not told us is the exact mission of the probe after it has crashed landed onto the moon, which leaves us to make an assumption that it will continue it's original test and foward that information back. But that is just an assumption.

That assumption does leave us with an unknown.

I prefer the blue pill, it has a sugar coating

edit: insert a sarcastic witty line

[edit on 23/6/2009 by Pappa_Bear]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
why didnt he tell what they where tring to bomb, he's a psychic aint he.
that being said TBP are on to something up there, thats got thier panties in a bunch and they dont know what to do.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by hounddoghowlie]

He didn't do it because he isn't psychic.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Some people think they're so smart just because they have a cute avatar. Well we'll see who's the smart one when we're all drowning because of tidal waves and tsunamis. We'll see who's laughing when everything is flooded and I cruise by them with a beer wearing my newly purchased arm floaties.

- I'll be prepared.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Why not the tried, and proven methods used in the oil industry.

Maybe because they aren't looking for oil??

I know nothing about the oil industry....do they also search for water? If so, what kind of equipment do they use? Is it heavy? Is it operated by a Human?

Also, back to your fear of dire consequences, please scroll up, and read about just why this little experiment will have no effect on the Moon, other than making a small, new crater. Please.

NO bomb. NO explosion. It's no bigger than a fart in a hurricane (poor analogy, but it's late, I'm tired, and it's funny)

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think Weedwhacker's made the usual sensible points without detracting from the 'psychic' guy in the OP. The five mile crater was featured in a news article in The Examiner and that seems st be the sum total of Gypsy Rose Lee's predictive powers. For what's it's worth the Examiner story was possibly written by a 12 year old boy while the guy with the by-line got drunk at a bar. It was that bad...

So far, I've read that it's gonna upset aliens, break Treaties we have with aliens, it's part of a NWO 'false flag' scheme, it'll release some demon imprisoned in the moon, it's to kill Moon life or to destroy ancient alien Moon bases...no reasons why?!

I'd love to see the minutes of the meeting when one of the guys said "I've an idea...lets blast it's ass!! Yeehah!" It's good science and should be promoted in schools and in the media...Anyway here's a few FACTS about the mission...

When the rocket stage, which at 5,100 lbs. (2,300 kg) has roughly the mass of a big sports utility vehicle, slams into the lunar surface at a steep 85 degree angle, it will be hurtling through space at about 5,590 mph (nearly 9,000 kph). Although there is a fair amount of uncertainty as to exactly how big an effect this impact will have, Colaprete estimated it will toss up roughly 770 million pounds (350,000 metric tons) of debris into the sunlight, carving a crater about 12 feet deep (4 meters) and 80 feet wide (25 meters).

Impacts of similar size happen roughly three or four times a week on the moon.

"We're going to lift matter up from the crater that could have been in shadow for 2 billion years," Colaprete said. "For the first time, we'll see what it is composed of, what secrets it is guarding."
Crash & Splash: NASA Probes to Dash Toward Moon

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

...and I cruise by them with a beer wearing my newly purchased arm floaties.

Please....pretty please....bring a cooler with extra, to share. (Mmmmmmm......beer!)

I just got a new combination tin foil hat/adult diaper with flotation bag attachment and beer can holders. AND, you're gonna look awfully silly trying to drink a beer with one hand, while desperately trying to stay afloat with only one floatie!!

Wanna buy a diaper? It floats.....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

On your way to wal-mart to get your floatie thingy's, pick me up 1 of them lounge floatie thingy's and a 12 pack and I'll join ya floating around the world. that sugar coated blue pill has me lazy now

I think that you are correct in that reasoning if infact tptb were to try and bomb the moon in reduce the mass in any significant way. The main reason I do not think that it will be done. Otherwise why would tptb be robbing us blind now if they planned on ditching us here and going off in space. I don't think earthly money would be any good with civilizations that are lightyears ahead of us.

Just my $.02

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here's a link to the rense article by Ted Twietmeyer....link to moon bomb

On top of that other leading msm articles discuss that it will be visible from Earth projecting lunar 'particles' upwards of six miles............ I don't think that is a simple probe.

Weed Wacker, as you pointed out, this is not even economical as far as getting water........ We are in an um, um, oh that's right not quite declared depression.

To me the very fact they are doing now in the midst of a depression, combined with the fact of not being economical spell something ominous is a foot.

Oh, and this thing isn't circling Earth picking up speed; it's just circling for????

At least to me it feels like being held hostage.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote

Some people think they're so smart just because they have a cute avatar. Well we'll see who's the smart one when we're all drowning because of tidal waves and tsunamis. We'll see who's laughing when everything is flooded and I cruise by them with a beer wearing my newly purchased arm floaties.

- I'll be prepared.

Be prepared! The economy could do with a boost...where the heck will the tidal waves come from?...and why? The Moon is a loooooong way away and the impact crater is measured in yards, not miles. The same impact happens every week. The Moon is covered in craters and it's STILL there. Don't worry...just watch it! Let's hope it's a clear night when it happens and there's no mistake on the flyby through the debris plume...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I just got a new combination tin foil hat/adult diaper with flotation bag attachment and beer can holders

Oh no way man! I gotta see that. I bet it set you back a pretty penny. Did you have to pay extra for a water proof adult diaper or did they throw it in as an upgrade?

I'm jealous.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

...article by Ted Twietmeyer...

:
:

I'm choking, that is the funniest thing I've seen!!! Seriously, does Twitmeyer write spoof articles for the "Onion" and "Mad Magazine" too???

:
:

Edit t add: That page you linked to the "Twit" has some real, and ahsay, real good material in it. It could have its own thread!!! Boy, we'd have a field day, you betcha!

[edit on 6/23/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Look at it this way, maybe it is economical at this stage. nasa never builds anything overnight, so this has had $ spent already for likely several years, it's going up by itself, no transport to drop it off, it's going to stay on the moon, so no recovery, and if all goes right no chance of it falling into our atmosphere stirring up the UFO folk, and doesn't add to the space junk, atleast not the junk floating around anyway.

Or nasa could have scrapped the idea, lost millions and have nothing at all to show for it, at least this way they will be able to tell us there are rocks on the moon. And who knows, mabe the core of the moon is made of Water

Told you the Blue Pill is better.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Oops. sorry. Removed my comments.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

I've changed my mind. This is serious and it's going to take some serious thoughtful planning to get us through this. Another words a little more than your average trip to Walmart.

I'm thinking maybe a diesel inter tube so that we can tie several ice chests in the center and we won't have to worry about them tipping over spilling our beer. We can also set up a large umbrella centered in the middle of the ice chests (so we don't over heat in our tin foil hats). I'm trying to figure out a way to tow a solar oven so that we can cook up a few steaks.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I got the steaks covered, u get the rest, I gotta go make my tinfoil hat now

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'll try it again:

1st: Assuming an average age of 30 among the readers of this thread (out of nowhere really) This has been done on a regular basis for longer than some of the readers have been alive.
50ies. ranger probes. Luna probes. all crashed into the moon. Everything else that went up there that didn't land.

2nd: Rovers? We did that. We don't need to do it again. (Lunokhod) Some of the rovers we landed there we even brought back, they were rather sophisticated with biotech and stuff (Apollo)
Funny thing about science is that they have a tendency to do new stuff, when there is nothing left to be found out with the old stuff.

3rd: Landing something on mars is cheaper than landing something on the moon.
To get from A to B in space you need to accelerate enough to overcome the gravity of your starting point and decelerate enough to not get squashed into bits when you land. Once you are going nothing will stop you, so the only thing that matters is how much you can change your velocity (called delta v) now a mission to mars has a higher delta v requirement than one to the moon. (you need to climb further out off the suns gravity well) Once there you can use the atmosphere to break (a little) can't do that on the moon. Higher delta V means bigger tanks with propellant. Bigger tanks with more propellant means less payload. So relatively speaking you need to add more to a lunar probe to make a soft landing than to a mars probe.

Drilling? see above. we did that. Costs a hell lot more. (Construct device, Get device up there, land device, operate device)

... and why does this psychic guy complain this one time and did not the other however many times exactly this same thing has been done? He hasn't been born yet? ok, i guess that's a valid excuse...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
So what is the real reason we are bombing the moon?

To deface and destroy evidence of extra terrestrial life and "unwanted" historic data. Just like they did with Cydonia on Mars, the face is clearly not the same structure it used to be after returning 30 years later. It actually looks like it got get smacked with a bomb in the face.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
They guy is another charlatan preying on fear and cashing in on the concept that "people will pay to know what they really think".

You will get your "special instructions" apparently if you are a paying subscriber.

The explosive being sent to the moon is not atomic.

This does not prove the moon landings were a hoax....

We are not bombing alien creatures... if we were, we have certainly lost the element of surprise, you know, by announcing it well in advance.

The explosive is nowhere near enough to send the moon spiraling out of orbit...

Apparently NASA forgot to ask him if there was water on the moon, and take his word for it, and plan a base construction mission based solely on this whackjobs word...

The guy is a nutter, plain and simple. If you pay to receive his special rubbish, you deserve to be broke.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TornMind
Here's a link to the rense article by Ted Twietmeyer....link to moon bomb

bad, bad, bad science... this guy is wholly clueless.

one small example, he forgets that gravitational pull and mass are separate things.

but then, one has only to visit his pseudo-scientific website really, to know where he is coming from... (which is apparently the planet wambeezle!)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Get a grip guys!
This is whats happening...

In this time-line NASA is sending a used projectile to impact into a crater so a probe following can sample the particles ejected.

Ofcorse in our other time-lime this is actualy an advanced weapon that is being sent to destroy the grey's main base. It is hoped that this act will setback the impending invasion from undersea bases which was to co-inside with a moon launched attack.

Hmm.... i hope our time-line doesn't slip again!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join