It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic says something big is going down!!! Moon Bomb

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So they lie to us about everything else under the sun (and moon) and you want me to believe that they only have an widdo biddy eeny weeny tiny bomb they are going to set off. I stopped buying the governments swamp land years ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Parkington Lane

Oh my gosh, now that's funny!
I don't think I've heard it put that way before.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'd have to wonder why they are going to supposedly circle the Earth for months.... Launching tomorrow, and circling the ALL of US for a few months; before BOOM!

To myself, I do see something 'icky'. It's almost like we are all going to be held hostage. The PTB overhead with a bomb that can literally destroy OUR very existence. We more than likely will never know, but I'd lay money on someone is going to be 'hit up' for large amounts of money; should the ptb get this thing in position.

Either pay up, or boom.

I don't think the ptb necessarily need to be on Earth. Everyone here on this forum has to some degree 'belief', or proof in E.T.'s, and I'll bet the PTB have an off planet refuge to hide in while the rest of us experience some hardcore "fire, and brimestone".

Just a theory is all

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

coyote....let's put it this way.

IF it were a 'bomb'...even IF it were a 'nuke' (it isn't, and it isn't again) then EVERYONE would see it!!!

Do you understand? It will be visible, from Earth. NASA is as open and honest about this as they can be. Not because they have to, but because it's the truth! Do you see? Anyone?? Bueller???

No bomb. NO explosives, conventional or otherwise. Science.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
why didnt he tell what they where tring to bomb, he's a psychic aint he.
that being said TBP are on to something up there, thats got thier panties in a bunch and they dont know what to do.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by hounddoghowlie]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

... Launching tomorrow, and circling the ALL of US for a few months; before BOOM!

...It's almost like we are all going to be held hostage. The PTB overhead with a bomb that can literally destroy OUR very existence.

OK, give me a break! Please??

"Launching tomorrow"
It launched four+ days ago!!

"...overhead with a bomb..." ??? It is NOT an explosive device. Heck, the Space Shuttle is more dangerous "overhead" when it's on mission...it's bigger, heavier, and full of all kinds of nasty chemicals!!!

"...literally destroy..."???

There is a great thread started by schrodingers dog regarding the use of hyperbole....search it out, please. Because that phrase of yours is prime.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
We get better predictions from Ron Paul than we do from this so called psychic. At least Ron Paul told several years ago our economy was going to do exactly what it has been doing for the last several months.

This psychic has to wait till after the nasa probe launch to see it

I needed to laugh today

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
My heads been in the clouds lately due to health issues so it's been hard for me to keep up and on these types of things.

And the marketing thing is really dead on but seems to go beyond that you'd have to think they know that this would give fuel to fires of many who believe that they condition or reveal future events to us in the media and possibly even make more believers.
They put a series out like this, Japan had an event with the moon, and then NASA is going to go check for water or whatever they may be doing they have to understand that people are going to connect these things even if there is no agenda behind it, it's impossible not to as they all seem to be one after the other.
It's really making some people believe that they know something that we don't and I just find it funny in a literal sense that some people think that what we don't know is that there is going to be some major event with the moon or other planets as of lately, or that these events are training for some kind of event with the moon, then bam a TV mini series, are they trying to make money off of peoples doom day fears or something else?
I just wonder what they gain by increasing these thoughts in people and to a point confirming what some people are believing.
I honestly don't know what they are doing up there they could be looking for water or Elvis for all I know, right now all I can be is a spectator in neutral till I actually see what happens.

I also hope to check the show out next week if I can I was really bummed that I missed it last week but life can be demanding at times with it own plans haha.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Originally posted by xxpigxx
So what is the real reason we are bombing the moon?

I can give you the official story, for what it's worth.

The rocket that was launched last week will circle the Moon then come back around the Earth and head back to the Moon. On approach it will jettison an impactor that will slam into a crater on the Moon and kick up a pile of debris that the rocket stage will then pass through and analyze in search of water. Then the rocket stage will also slam into the Moon. It will be a double impact.

I too have questions. They found ice on Mars so why couldn't they just land a rover on the Moon? It would seem so much less destructive.

Anyway, They say you'll be able to see it from Earth with a fairly cheap telescope.

I hope so.

Because it's cheaper and we can get data sooner. Why make things more complicated than necessary!! Anyway it's not bombing it's colliding much in the same way as a small meteorite would. This is as ridiculous as the LHC black hole hype.

There are 100's of meteorite impacts on the Moon every year, do they cause a disaster, NO!!!

There are cosmic rays that hit the Earth all the time more powerful than the energies of particle collisions in the LHC. So far none have created black holes! And a mini black hole is not just a smaller version of a "black hole". It's just a name given because it has a few similar characteristics, none of them gravitational forces. If it did we wouldn't do the experiment.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

In all the years I have read his page (with an extremely skeptical mind) I have never once seen or heard of him charging for any type of readings. He has no other commercial site or contact info on the net either, I think he is just paranoid and has views he wants to express regarding the entire known establishment of the universe. He definitely comes across as needing help.

He is hard to dismiss though, underneath the anti-jewish and anti-government ramble he does have a fairly high accuracy rate. He never showed any signs of post-diction until March when he intentionally released his yearly predictions late because a hefty number of Internet sites were openly plagiarizing him, including, you guessed it, our friends the Web Bot Project. They even stole his phrase "summer of hell" which he began using around late 2007 to describe summer 2009....hmm. He posts yearly predictions once a year and does not alter or remove them which you can probably verify with his internet provider, the main reason I have paid attention to his work.

He has made mention in the last year of government harassment and attempts to shut him down, it sounds like Britain has been cracking down hard on any type of "psychic" and they may be pressuring Internet providers to substantially raise their rates to put them out of business. Not the first time that's happened. I suspect those folks also are being pushed to have pay-only sites to keep from stirring up panic with some of the things they are publishing, free speech has become the Wild West the past few months on the net. Then again, how many so-called psychics would be willing to pay to read another's site, probably not that many. He's obscure enough that not many people are going to go on GLP or another site and reprint it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer

Does anybody really believe that with technology so advanced, they can land a machine on distant Mars to mine and photograph that they cannot do the same on our closest heavenly body?

Something big is going down. Not only that, but it is urgent for them and dangerous for us all. Chem-trails are not enough. Destroying the financial system is not enough. Bombing the limbs off Palestinian women and children is not enough.

Now the mad entities are taking a massive gamble on the immediate future of our entire planet without thought or in depth research of the dire consequences...

Levi Tarot Moon Bomb

I don't how you all feel about psychics, but I thought some of you might be interested in this update from LeviTarot. As psychics go Levi is probably one of the best I know of, so when he says something is urgent, it makes my alarm bells go off.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Sundancer]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

Why do you listen to these loonies?!!

Can't you tell by the way they try to relate everything unrelated to this mission and just make things up to scare you in order to pay for their services or products... that's because they don't have a clue about this moon mission, and take advantage of idiots!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

Levi also told us several years ago our economy was going to do exactly what it has been doing for the last several months. You can look up his past predictions in his free area.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

I've been saying our economy was going down the tubes as well, it wasn't hard to figure that one out, just watch the bubbles expnd, they have to burst sometime, But My reference was Ron Paul predicted it several years before this psychic. I have read his site ans some of the archives before posting. Mostly general speculation especialy easy if you study religion and watch what is happening in the world. I also noticed he was wrong as much as right. I'm not psychic, but I can make some very good guesses, and have been known too as well.

Also on Topic, this psychic is completely wrong, 1) not a bomb, just a probe going to the moon, 2) nasa told us a couple of weeks ago this was going to launch and when it would launch, 3)he's a day late and a dollar short with this, My opinion and conclusion, He's wrong about this; this time.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ah, thanks, I'll look into an English lesson; so as to better communicate.

Now, the articles I read said that this will be a visible event. You can argue all you want, but you tell me why they don't use tried, and proven methods; as used in the oil industry?

They never set off any bombs on Mars, and guess what? Water.

I agree with coyote, go read his past year's predictions. Levi is extremely accurate; without the fluff.

No, there's no Jew conspiracy, but there really is a Zionist conspiracy. Zionism is something entirely different than being a Jew.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

You know, for all the effort and expense that went into creating nuclear technology, they should have done something more useful like investigate manipulating atoms to artificially create water. Or at least spend the money to find cheaper ways to desalinate salt water, there sure is plenty of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Again, why this method? Why not the tried, and proven methods used in the oil industry.

Lol, yes this is scary; let's just pull the sheet back over our heads, and not peak....seems to be the attitude

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

What sheet? Why the personal attack, I thought that we were debating, and I gave specific reason why I disagree with the psychic, not you. I understand that you posted something of great interest to you and others, and joined in the debate as to what I felt was the legitimacy of this psychic's prediction on this topic. I also have went to his website and read some of his predictions, past archived and future. I also stated this was my opinion, not a fact. This not pulling a sheet over my own head, nor a personal attack against you.

Debates is what makes this site so interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

No attack. I presented a legitimate question as to why not tried, and proven methods.

This method is at the least extremely odd. Why do something which could literally effect us in major, and devastating ways?

Yes, to me it seems that people would rather bury their heads in the sand, pull the sheet back over their heads, or take the little 'blue' pill, or is it the red one.

It seems that the PTB do condition people into absolute compliance, and anything out of that realm is subject to attack.

Levi has been on the mark on several occasions. He predicted the Georgian invasion of South Ossetia for example......

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Or at least spend the money to find cheaper ways to desalinate salt water, there sure is plenty of it.

Indeed, there is plenty of it...problem is, it's here, not there!

It would be prohibitively expensive, not to mention a logistical nightmare, to have to "import" all the water out to the Moon, for a manned base there.

That's the issue...water weighs 7.5 pounds/gallon. Better to have that particular resource closer to hand...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join