It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DID Jesus Christ predict the fall of the Iranian government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here's the story.

I have been watching the prophesies of Daniel since I realized back in 2001 that the 9-11 disaster appeared to have been predicted by verse 11-2. That got reinforcement by the US attacking Afghanistan and Iraq. Daniel 8 predicts that 3 countries are supposed to fall to the goat. The 2 horns were obviously Iraq and Afghanistan. But the ram itself is supposed to die as well. The ram was the symbol of ancient Persia which is today's Iran.

So if these prophesies are running as I suspect then the next step of the prophecy is the fall of the Iranian govt.

And if there is some validity in the claim by Iran that the revolution is secretly sponsored by the CIA well, even better for the prophecy.

Now how does Jesus Christ fit into this? Verse 24-28 of the book of Matthew

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

So what did he mean by the term carcass? After looking at that in context of the surrounding verses it means that he is referring to an end time event. And after looking through the end time prophesies you wind up back at the ram of Daniel 8. It would seem this carcass is a key marker event that happens before his return.

So is this Iranian Revolution an end time event? We'll have to watch won't we?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by ntech]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You and your silly doomsday cult. I think you'd be better-off consulting the bible for winning powerball numbers, tell you the honest truth. And it's bound to cause a lot fewer grey hairs.

As I've explained before, Matthew 24 is actually Jesus dismissing the idea of the "end of the world" while predicting the abuse of his followers and misuse of his teachings (pretty much a guarantee for ANY messianic figure). He's saying "Don't worry about hte end of the world, if it happens, it will happen, and only my father knows when or if that will happen. Just be true to my teachings and to god, and you'll do fine no matter what"

Verse 28 is exactly what it sounds like - The "carcass" is the doctrine of the false prophets, and the "eagles" (actually it would be vultures, but they didn't have those in England to the translation was a bit off) are the people accepting these false doctrines - scavengers feeding on rotted flesh.

As for Daniel, well now. Daniel 8 is actually pretty darn clear and concise:

20The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

21And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

22Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

Now. What Grecian king do we know of kicked the butt of the Persians, and from who's empire four kingdoms were formed, none of which with hte power of the original?

Alexander.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Only one problem with your post that you didn't consider.

Sometimes bible prophesies have multiple fulfillments.

Just because it was fulfilled once doesn't mean it can't repeat.

Something else to consider. Daniel 12-9

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

The prophesies are not to be understood until the time of the end. The time of the end is the 70th week of Daniel and it can be said that never completed.

So what we have here is two different theories equally valid except for one detail. My theory has gone 3 for 3 in the past 8 years. And when 2500 year old end of the world prophesies go 3 for 3 I get nervous.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Persia (Iran) has its final day when it and Russia attack Israel in the Gog-Magog invasion attempt as stated in Ezekiel. They will pay the piper for their evil deeds.

This event has not happened so we know it is to come. I could see an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear sites setting this war off with ease.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Here's the story.

I have been watching the prophesies of Daniel since I realized back in 2001 that the 9-11 disaster appeared to have been predicted by verse 11-2. That got reinforcement by the US attacking Afghanistan and Iraq. Daniel 8 predicts that 3 countries are supposed to fall to the goat. The 2 horns were obviously Iraq and Afghanistan. But the ram itself is supposed to die as well. The ram was the symbol of ancient Persia which is today's Iran.

So if these prophesies are running as I suspect then the next step of the prophecy is the fall of the Iranian govt.

And if there is some validity in the claim by Iran that the revolution is secretly sponsored by the CIA well, even better for the prophecy.

Now how does Jesus Christ fit into this? Verse 24-28 of the book of Matthew

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

So what did he mean by the term carcass? After looking at that in context of the surrounding verses it means that he is referring to an end time event. And after looking through the end time prophesies you wind up back at the ram of Daniel 8. It would seem this carcass is a key marker event that happens before his return.

So is this Iranian Revolution an end time event? We'll have to watch won't we?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by ntech]

Hi ntech/

I have numerous posts with prophecy about the end of times...all Prophecies are similar in what they say...They range from the Third century up to 1992....
Though none of Nostradamus....sadly, he is not a prophet as he has made too many mistakes,which is not prophecy!
Ive given you a few links!

Take care,

ICXC NIKA
helen

Map of the END of the World~

Russia and the end of the world

Prophecy for the end of times~

Omega Point~
A future Constantinople~

King Edward Prophecy~

MORE

[url=Is this Is this Serbian man a prophet

The END TIMES~

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Since it appears that the US and Iran may be finally going through with this I thought I would give the old thread a bump.

top topics

join