It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death rituals, jesus and satan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So my latest theory is that those we refer to as Lucifer and Jesus are in fact soul travelers through a theory I have developed that may or may not have teeth.

Heres a cheesy graphic.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Basicly, we are already dead, a negative image of us, in potential..limbo. And by our or a greater beings instigations, we have been arced electro chemicly to this body.

So in math there is 0 which is ground or death limbo..and life which is 1 or 2, 2 being inverse potential or future. -1 would be second death?

Now the earth and its makeup is a giant capacitor slash exerter of forces both chemical and electrical, like us. If harmony of heartbeat or blood levels of somekind resonate correctly, one theoreticly might be able to "ride the lightning" as it were to a "La vita nuova" and enter into a new body whenever nature or the earth return your energy to the level it started, like a pendulum. So to describe Christs death..

3 days in hell means he was pulled down to the ley line rotations, likely chaotic and confusing..hell?

Then God, or time and space and his souls energy wavelength, allowed him to float up and while he was at the level of the land he was able to see this and request an opening to his friends to give further visions, as time and space are not relative in the inverse energy fields.

Where he ascended to the magneto sphere or something up there..until the events of nature and God bring him back into what is prophesied as a new name. Perhaps a spirit possession or new body entering a developing zygote?

If I were smart like God, I would inject Christ late and unseen, like an undercover lover.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 23-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
msg deleted as topic was moved

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Viking04]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
lol this is good!

I like that theory, I dont know if I understand it all. I'll share a few of my thoughts about the Jesus/Lucifer connection. Maybe Jesus and Lucifer are like Boyfriend and Girlfriend in the realms above.. when they come here their polarities become manifest as Positive and Negative, kind of like that picture you posted.

Now I know this sounds cheesy too, but by taking a look at some Alchemical and Freemason symbolism and tying them with the metaphors of religion, namely Christianity, is how I came up with this idea.
Here are some pictures which i have found which helped me come to this idea

img269.imageshack.us...
Notice the polarities and the characters on each side of the middle.

img198.imageshack.us...
Same deal with polarities, notice the ladder ascending to the Sun.

img41.imageshack.us...
The King and the Queen.

img195.imageshack.us...
It's all there for a reason, nothing is by chance.

www.unexplainedstuff.com...
symbol for Proctor and Gamble.

img413.imageshack.us...

This is just a small selection of symbolism for this theme. I hope this helps You, sorry if it confuses! Have fun tying the "loose ends" and making connections lol

=)

new topics

join