It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO CA APAVA DO SUL recorded by TV cameraman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If this was posted before please erase.

But if it hasn´t it would be very helpful to hear translation from our portuguese speaking friends.

Also this one:

Cheerio

Camilo

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here is an interview with a brazilian ufologist about this case

Someone who knows portuguese would be helpful

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

I went looking for more information, and found another YouTube video that was posted on February 29, 2008, and it says that this was filmed in December 2006, you can see that YouTube page here, but the video is the same.

It also explains the strange video name, YouTube (or the person that posted it now) lost a "Ç", the place where this was filmed is called Caçapava do Sul (South Caçapava).

Here is a translation of what that hysteric guy says (as far as I could understand him).

What is this?

Relax, people, I am seeing here too, easy, let me see, I am amazed!
But much stronger than Riolândia.
Look at this!
This is the image that the boy did.
This is the image that the boy did, as I said that I am showing now, and I am watching with you, I will not lie, no.
Look, very ...
Spectacular.
(a word I could not understand) is not a spacecraft, it what?
Now, look, if it is a ship or an unidentified object, is the first image, is certainly the first image in Brazilian TV, in our Brazil, is the first clear picture, clear, that we have of it.
If an unidentified object, I am challenging the UFOlogues from São Paulo and Brazil ...
Look, is unbelievable, people.
Enough to be remarkable, I will find it out, come on, you will have to go to Porto Alegre, lets go to Porto Alegre, bye, give a look at it.
Ah, Geraldo, is a balloon, what balloon? I am not wanting to prove anything, but they are images, a spectacular image, intriguing, that challenges us, look at that.
Looks like it is, is it, let me add this monitor(??), cameraman, I am here with you, see there. Look, the color of that .... is blue, is blue is...
Hello Jorge Nery, do you see that Jorge Nery? I am seeing an ET there or not? I am seeing a space ship there or not? What you see are seeing is a spacecraft?
I never saw a picture like this, ever.
True or not, but it is the first time that a team of television, is the first time you see that image there.
Now the Ufologues, Ufologues where they are?
Truth or lie?
Its a balloon, speak now, the color is blue, there is an intense orange, right? It has a very strong orange tone, what you see may be a spaceship?

As you can see, the title of the YouTube video is wrong, this was not filmed by a TV cameraman, it was filmed by a boy (or at least that is what the guy says), and the show host does not say anything specific, he only asks questions and says that the images are spectacular.

PS: I think the Geraldo he speaks of is himself.

The second video was already posted some months ago, I remember it, I will try to find the thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

The ufologist says that its hard to say, there is no reference to the ground, and that only if he was there watching it with some equipment could he say that this was really something out of this world, but he says that the way the lights flash is characteristic of UFOs.

He says that it's not a balloon, not an aeroplane, not a satellite.

The show host then asks how can that image be faked, and the ufologist says that, because of the small light at the bottom left it cannot be lights on the ground, it must be something above the ground.

Then the host asks about the size of the possible flying saucer, and the ufologist, based on other cases, says it could be between 30 and 60 metres.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
the camera is inside shooting through a window, the "object" never changes in angle of flight, or in size, plus there is no motion of flight...therefore it appears to be a ceiling light reflected back to the camera lens from the inside of the glass window. many videos shot from inside through a window, look like this...now if the guy had run outside and raised his camera to record the object from that perspective, it would have a little more credability.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you Armap, as always your work is impeccable

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You're saying that this is filmed by a supposedly professional tv-cameraman? The shaking would suggest otherwise

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Hi Camilo1

UFO CA APAVA DO SUL
Thanks for the u2u regarding this thread. Very interesting. In regards to the UFO CA APAVA DO SUL footage, it is hard to say with any certainty what it may be given there is no visual reference. What it did remind me of was a satellite reflecting gold and silver... which you find on many satellites.

Aurora of Brazil (UFO Triangle)
If ArMaP's translation is correct, the dialog alone suggests that it's fake/suspicious. However that's just a feeling I get personally.

IRM

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Aurora of Brazil (UFO Triangle)
If ArMaP's translation is correct, the dialog alone suggests that it's fake/suspicious. However that's just a feeling I get personally.

What do you mean by "If ArMaP's translation is correct", it is obviously correct, it was made by me.

Joking aside, my translation was not related to the second video on the first post, I only translated what is said on the first video on the first post and I made a "condensed version" of what is said in the video on the second post.

As I said before, the second video on the first post (UFO Triangle-Aurora Project over Brazil) was posted on ATS before, in this thread.

new topics

top topics

join