It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another question...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Do you have to be a freemason to be the president of the united states? and if so.. evidence..

I'm hoping FreeMason can answer this one since he says he is one.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
there were only a few presidents that were masons.
it would surely help in your campaign if you were...

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So you're sayin' become a mason and become the president? Where is that written? Must be of good moral character which lets many out right there(you know who you are), ummm at least 35, ohhh win the nomination of your party, ahhh record of public service, let's see there, oh yeah, no criminal record. Nope mason never enters into it. The standard is PUBLIC SERVICE which should let out the masons at large but claiming to do public service and doing public service are again two different things altogether. I mean when I tell you I haven't had an alcoholic beverage since March 12, 1998, or a cigarette since May 15 1995, it don't mean a whole lot unless I can back it up. Public means public not a handfull of guys gerkin' the gherkin(chokin' the chicken). But for me, if I have either then I get to start all over again. Anyway those are the major requirements for being president, but there is one small minor requirement, being elected by the American people(electoral college, whichever has the best coverage.) Sorry for the rant but really! I bet have a better record of public service than most masons. An honorable discharge, those just don't come out of a Cracker Jack box sonny(though at the time we wished they did)! I have a question for FM, but another time. Flame on! Rant or Rave, "Just Bring It"!
Troy

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Do you have to be a freemason to be the president of the united states? and if so.. evidence..

I'm hoping FreeMason can answer this one since he says he is one.

I'm a Freemason as well and no, you do not have to be a Mason to be President. Only a few have been. See:

www.calodges.org...

Gerald R. Ford was the last President who is a Mason.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
as good as every single president has been of royal bloodline and a member of secret societies (global conspiracy), the freemasons on this board wont tell u this, that has to do with 'differnt' (there are many techniques for all occasions and people) levels of mind control and brainwashing techniques they like the masses are subject to 24/7.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
this topic was discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join