It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock interview on Thursday! (June 25, 2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Project Camelot is performing their fourth radio show on Thursday, and David Wilcock's gonna be on there discussing who-knows-what!

i always find what he's got to say is interesting, and i'm hoping to get an update on the current issues at hand!

here's the website the radio show is on:
americanfreedomradio.com...

here's where you listen live:
www.americanfreedomradio.com...

the show is from 1-3pm CST, but you can always listen to the previously recorded shows here on Project Camelot's show list after it happens:

by the way, Dr. Richard Sauder is talking about underground and undersea bases right now, but i'll listen to it later since i missed the first half...

also, when i posted this, Search was down, so i wasn't sure if this has been mentioned yet here before... moreover, i don't know exactly what board to put this in, so i'll leave that up to the Mods!
(thanks!)

...see you guys Thursday afternoon!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i dunno about you guys, but i find what David has to say is fascinating!!

whether it's true or false, i at least believe that he's got a very interesting story to tell, and it doesn't hurt at all to hear it!

as you can tell from my sig, i believe in hearing all sides of the story so we can come to our own rational conclusions, and we shouldn't dismiss what one says just because we find it unbelievable...

who was it that said something along the lines of the story that's the hardest to believe is usually the truth?...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
is anyone going to listen to this today? i wish i could myself, but i've got to head out and run some errands, but i will surely listen to it as soon as i can from their previous show list:

...i'll let you guys know what he talks about if anyone's interested! ...i thought you guys liked David Wilcock...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Why doesnt project camelot talk to al bielek, with preston nichols, that would be a good interview.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Thank's for the intro Adreno!
I like David's stuff also.

Peace.
Happy

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
ok here's a link to the interview:

i'm going to listen to it now!

...i'll let you guys know what i think!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wilcock is alright in my book. I find he gets a little excited about what he is talking about, but I guess that is his passion, and he plays it off well so...

I will definitately listen later today.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

i agree!

and by the way, the Wilcock interview doesn't start until 30 minutes in...

...still listening - so far so good!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ok i just finished listening to the interview, and it wasn't bad at all!! he mentions stuff that he's said before, but he's also mentioned a few new things...

i do have one complaint, though, and it's that i wish Project Camelot would learn how to conduct their interviews better! Bill's, not that bad, but i don't really like Kerry because she's not nearly as professional... she interrupts, and she seems to act like she knows more than the people they're interviewing. also, she doesn't seem to listen in the sense that when someone's saying something important, she'll just be like, "OK" and move on to her next question, as if she's not even paying attention to what the person's saying.

anyway, i wish David could have talked a while longer, and i wish some people would have have called in and asked better questions instead of just commenting on things.

he mentions what the pyramids are trying to say in Egypt through using sacred geometry, what the real situation is in the Middle East right now, what position the Federal Reserve is in, and what Obama seems to be doing about things, among other items of conversation...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
THEY'RE INTERVIEWING DAVID WILCOCK AGAIN RIGHT NOW!!

LISTEN LIVE:
americanfreedomradio.com...

they're interviewing him in an airport, as Project Camelot has been hanging out with him for the last week or so!

[edit on 30-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

top topics

join