It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:( Lost my little dog today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Awww... sorry to hear about Sparky Asala - big hugs.

BTW if you ever think of adopting another dog get a girl dog!
Pink tutus and babysitting kittens? Poor thing...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My poor Asala you love without condition, you take in these poor rescued animals and give them a loving and caring home, any animal that has been part of your life is better for it.
My thoughts are with you.
Lots of hugs.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm soooo sorry! Pets are like family. I know there is an empty spot in your heart and in your home.

My cat is 17, so it won't be long. He's still hanging in there. He goes outside everyday and lays in his favorite spot on the patio. Let's the kids pet him still. Barely eats anything. We just pray he goes peacefully in his sleep, just like he lived his happy life.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Hi Asala!! My friend Im sorry to hear about your loss... Its been a longtime since I have been around.. But I saw this, and just had to stop in and give you a big hug my friend!!!

I will be around now more often.. And during my travles, I too lost a very dear family member (pet). Ceaser.. I know the loss you feel.. But you are like me and gave that little creature a good loving life..

You are blessed and will forever be blessed by that...

What else can I say.. Other than Ive missed you, and your a wonderful person who takes good care of your pets.. You treat them like family..

And for that.. karma repays those with hearts like yours...

Much love, and hugs to you Asala!!!

Your friend..
Ty (Zy5)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So sorry to hear [[[[[Asala]]]]]] . You and Crow both lost fur friends in this week. Very difficult to loose our friends. Might be helpful for you to talk about good times you shared with your dear departed friend.

peace

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think it's good to cry and remember the good times you both had together. There may be new pets, but none of them will be exactly like Sparky. The love you had for each other will become part of the universe--it will never die.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join