It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's campaign bus - Made in Canada!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Bush's bus says "Yes, America can." Does the 'can' mean 'Canada'? When the President of the United States campaigns on a bus made in another country, something is wrong! LINK

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
so what !

His suits are probably from some other country too, not to name other stuff...

That sort of thing never really bothered me. I'm as patriotic as one can be, but we can have everything our way !

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
From the NY Newsday article:

"Foreign-made vehicles are a touchy topic in the job-strapped industrial Midwest -- states like Michigan and Ohio, which Bush has been touring for two days.

"Seeing the president drive around in this Canadian-made luxury bus is just another reminder of George Bush's failed economic policies and underscores that it's time for a change," said Phil Singer, a spokesman for Democrat John Kerry's campaign."

Bush is so oblivious and out of touch.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by curme]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
oh gosh give me a break. Yall act like bush is the first president to ever do soemthing like this and you would want everyoen to beleive he is the only president who did this. All i can say is giv eme a break

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
See what happens when Republicans bring up silly things like Kerry's SUV? It always comes right back.

GREAT POST!

100% fair game in this environment.

Honestly, the freaking PRESIDENT driving a foreign made vehicle to MICHIGAN!!!

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
LMAO...

I can't believe some people will get outraged over this. So what... He wanted luxury..

QUEBEC RULEZ!!!

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
so? my suzuki is made in japan. my suzuki sucks though

bush is a grate man. stop bashing him because he is so cool. he is doing the right thing and is kicking ass! bush is cool and his bus is cool because it's bush's bus

canada is cool, too I think. because it's so coldAHAHAHAHAHHAHA im so funny

[Edited on 5/4/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

[Edited on 5/4/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
AO, are you sure you want to continue this bit of performance art in all your posts? I'm just asking out of concern.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Bush is an idiot and his staff can only make apologies for his or their actions. They have absolutely no foresight about anything. Dont they know what the reaction would be in touring the states in a foreign made vehicle. Especially now. Auto makers are losing their jobs and he is traveling in auto industry states in a foreign made vehicle. What a bunch of fools.
Most people are smart enough to know, as the president of mercedes you dont go to a solicitation of the stockholders in a B.M.W.
Man,,how dumb do you think he really is. Its amazing,the stupidity. Its unbelievable

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
AO, are you sure you want to continue this bit of performance art in all your posts? I'm just asking out of concern.

.... no. I think I'm done for today. I have had my share of fun and would like to take a moment to apologize if I offended anyone. I was just trying to give people a giggle or two. I know I sure was laughing my butt off. All of the posts that are part of my act have been denoted with a little asterisk, a " * ", at the end so ppl can tell I was just kidding.

in contrast, I was quite pleased to have been 'put in my place' a few times as that's what I was looking for when I would post some of the more... well... uneducated opinions. it's been fun, but I will now be reverting back to the same old AO. not that I'll be missing the idiot I was posing as, but it sure was an educational experience, nonetheless.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Big deal. Kerry did the very same thing.

MAUMEE, Ohio -- President Bush rode across Ohio on Tuesday in a bus emblazoned, "Yes, America can."

Turns out the bus was made in Canada.

So was the "Real Deal Express" that Democrat John Kerry rode earlier in the year

There is not an automobile sold in America that is 100% American.

Total non-issue.

new topics

top topics

join