It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Threatens to Seize All Natural Products that Dare to Mention H1N1 Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

In an effort to censor any online text that might inform consumers of the ability of natural products to protect consumers from H1N1 influenza A, the FDA is now sending out a round of warning letters, threatening to “take enforcement action… such as seizure or injunction for violations of the FFDC Act without further notice.”

“Firms that fail to take correction action,” the FDA warns, “may also be referred to the FDA’s Office of Criminal Investigations for possible criminal prosecution for violations of the FFDC Act and other federal laws.”

www.naturalnews.com...

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 23/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 23-6-2009 by joe82]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Please post a source for this info.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

...because their vaccine is the officially approved one. I wonder if we could use anti-monopoly laws to bring this to court?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
And FDA is correct. If one wants to say that X cures Y, one needs to prove it in accepted medical tests. I can start selling regular water claiming it cures SARS, for example, with the same legitimacy as someone else selling stuff for Swine flu.
Fighting those things is one of FDA jobs. The only problem i see with their actions is that they are effective against small, weak "snake oilers". But against huge corporations they are much more gentle. Oh, also politicians involvement, big problem too.

Link to original FDA warning:
www.fda.gov...

[edit on 23-6-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
good. im glad. they need to start doing that with some more stuff that "cures" and "treats" illnesses. look at what happened with zicam.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
They're too late cause I printed all the info I got from the ATS threads a couple months ago.

Whew! (Now I just gotta watch out for them coming to confiscate my stuff)

top topics

join