It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All ATS DisInfo Agents:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ssemaje Jhrvys
Just thought I'd say hey, how ya doin and all that good stuff.

Hello. I'm doing well. How are you doing?

I do enjoy running amok on your lovely forums. I get paid well to sit at a computer desk, pretend to be in-the-know, and spin the truth.

Personally, I think I have the best job in the world.

See the communist Obama avatar displayed to the left of this message? See my anarchist signature? These are merely a cover for my real agenda. They're just more spin. It's to confuse the mind. They lead you to make an assumption of my opinions which makes you mis-read my posts and my intentions.

Clever, huh? Yeah, my masters think so.

I, sadly, am not like you, though, so I must decline your hand of friendship. I am a reptilian from Nibiru, which is our code name for the hollow inner-Earth where we live.

I look forward to many more years of spin with you all.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ssemaje Jhrvys

Very well said. I wish I could give you another flag, but I used up mine yesterday

As you said, if things are expressed as "In my opinion" or "I believe; I think.." then there is no room for argument, just debate. Likewise, "proof" is often, IMO, merely evidence posed as proof. Cumulative evidence paints a picture.

Completely agree with your point in the hypothetical conversation you posed. It's certainly possible those persons are disinfo agents. I've thought of them as chronic combattive personalities, but the difference is probably minimal. I tend to think of disinfoists as those who have a specific agenda of spreading disinfo because they want the data presented to be discredited.

cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ssemaje Jhrvys

To All ATS Gullibles:

Just thought I'd say hey, how ya doin and all that good stuff.

I love going into a thread and reading the comments people post.

It's good to see all the different points of views people have.

But honestly, some of the posts I see from some people....

Well lets just say that to me, it either makes me think that those particular people are so far gone in their brains that have allowed them to make certain bizarre connections, or they're seeing how far they can push it before someone types 'lol'...

OR

They are so ignorant of certain obvious facts they can't see Reality

OR

That some of those people could actually be working for the very thing we are against, and are here specifically as DisInfo Agents, to throw us off track, or to make US feel "Dumb" or "Ignorant"; Putting us "TruthSeekers" down as the "Crazies" or the "Nutjobs" (not changed this, as it can work both ways)

So in summation.... I'm not putting anyone down or anything like that, I'm simply saying that... we... well, I at least know that Spacecakes run amok on our lovely forums here, and I'm just extending the hand of friendship regardless, cause I mean afterall

They, like us, are *human...

*(despite what they may think)

**Note to Mods
If this is in any way a violation of terms, I apologize in advance and do not refuse deletion if necessary.

<< 1   >>

join