It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Outraged' Brown and Obama condemn Iran as election crisis worsens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

Wow you my friend (I use that word VERY loosely) are the only person I have ever heard say that besides the celebrities who think everyone cares how they voted. Good lord they read from a script for a living real difficult.

Wait a second are you OPRAH OR TYRA???

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

How blind can one person be

They only thing that Obama's charm did was fool a bunch of feeble minded people (like yourself apparently) into voting for him. Lets see he has no experience and now we have a rocking "stimulus" plan that put us even further in debt...
Not to mention that whole lie he told everyone about answering the average Joe's questions on that public website of his. Guess what you blind sheep they are now taking the majority of the questions off of the site because he does not want to deal with the birth certificate thing
I hate this snake.

Hopefully more and more people will see him for the fake he is.

Ok as for his charm topic, NO he will not charm any other politician from around the world. Are you kidding?? Anybody who is in politics can see right through this guy and they are all laughing because he has no clue about much and now he is going around the world making more enemies.

Hey RETSEH puff and pass man puff and pass quit hoggin it

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Why oh why can't i seem to find articles about Pres. Obama's outrage on the situation in Moldova's election earlier this year???

Is this whole Iran election any different from the failed election in Moldova??

So why be outraged about this happening in Iran but not call for action when the SHTF in Moldova?? Because the people had it under control when they stormed the pres. palace??

Why do we seem to take the liberty in interfering in Iran's business but when the Dalai Lama visits our country (Holland) our prime minister does not shake hands with the man because China will be offended??

I wonder what Obama has to say when tibetans take to street demanding a sovereign country and China deceides to stike that uprise down like they always do.........

I'll tell you what his reaction will be:" That's China's business and we have no say in the matter.."

Maybe this post is a bit incoherent but i'm in a hurry but you get my point.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
Yes, I heard the phone call as well on CNN. Heart-wrenching to say the least! These people are begging for someone to help them. I say, drop weapons from the air to help them. Maybe Obama heard her pleading as well.

Partial YouTube video of CNN call from Tehran

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze
reply to post by SIEGE

Wow you my friend (I use that word VERY loosely) are the only person I have ever heard say that besides the celebrities who think everyone cares how they voted. Good lord they read from a script for a living real difficult.

Wait a second are you OPRAH OR TYRA???

I am neither. Nor am I you. And I don't use the word friend loosely. I don't
have to be your enemy just because I don't agree with you. We don't see
eye to eye but that doesn't mean I don't respect what you have to say.
You said you were glad you didn't vote for Obama.
I said I was glad I did. We're different, that's all. Not instant enemies.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze
reply to post by SIEGE

How blind can one person be

They only thing that Obama's charm did was fool a bunch of feeble minded people (like yourself apparently) into voting for him. Lets see he has no experience and now we have a rocking "stimulus" plan that put us even further in debt...
Not to mention that whole lie he told everyone about answering the average Joe's questions on that public website of his. Guess what you blind sheep they are now taking the majority of the questions off of the site because he does not want to deal with the birth certificate thing
I hate this snake.

Hopefully more and more people will see him for the fake he is.

Ok as for his charm topic, NO he will not charm any other politician from around the world. Are you kidding?? Anybody who is in politics can see right through this guy and they are all laughing because he has no clue about much and now he is going around the world making more enemies.

Hey RETSEH puff and pass man puff and pass quit hoggin it

I don't consider myself blind in the least. And I do not consider all of the
problems facing Mr. Obama right now to be self-inflicted. Many were
inherited from a prior in-apt adminstration that war-mongered itself right
out of favor with the rest of the world. To step in after that does take a
little charm, . . and a lot of tact. Some would have him condemn and
declare war immediately. Before some of you blurt out right-wing
strategies that haven't worked in the last eight years, remember how
many "fronts" are working right now. Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, and
now maybe Iran too. I'll take tact and charm over exploitation anyday.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This place goes under the motif of denying ignorance . There is no difference here than to a downtown stroll in the middle of Austin Tx and eliciting a response from a group of cowboys or rednecks . Same old beliefs in what the media have to tell them , despite the myriad of lies , distortions and disinformation told in the past that you would think a member of this forum would be somewhat aware of . But they fall back to their initial programming It seems . There is no helping them , unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

Never said we were enemies, just not friends, just two people on the same forum with opposing sides. I am a little hard-headed and when I hear about how "I am a legend in my own mind" well you should be ready to in some cross-hairs.

And yes I am a legend in my own mind as well as other people's minds

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join