It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting thoery and question about alien life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
okay well here is my question, everyone always pictures aliens as being extremely advanced in intelligence and we are doing something for them in exchange for their tech. if you look at the thing on this site about MJ-12( sorry , no link im not good at posting links.) it talks about a whole bunch of alien spacecraft crashing in the 40's 50's and 60's well if aliens are so smart then why are there spacecraft crashing all the time. Maybe they dont know that you dont drink and drive
or maybe they just fly like women
just playing. seriously maybe it is because our gravity is different than theres so they arent adjusted to landing on our planet. if aliens exist that is.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
aliens are stoopid. they are not cool like humans and government. that's why they crash their cars all the time in the air. i dont know but i think the government shot those aliens down, too, because they are so cool.

[Edited on 5/4/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I thought they crashed because out guberment shot them down? i mean would make sense we shoot at everything else. i mean if i saw a bunch of ants fighting each other an destroying their ant hole i wouldnt think they were a threat to me untill the red ones start eating my flesh an cause me to fall. i mean unlikely but you get my drift i hope.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
yeah watever i actually wanted a serious answer and yes i think humans are cool too. but if we are shooting them down then we wouldnt have a treaty with them but they could be a different race that we are shooting down. but if we were shooting them down from the beginning then why would they make a treaty with them?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
There are two or more theory's why saucers crash landed -Radar was supposed to interfere with guidence sysyems and on the night of Roswell(1947) there was a severe thunderstorm and the craft was reputedly struck by lightning.There is another theory however-it goes along the lines that the aliens deliberately crash landed a disc to leave behind technology that could improve our quality of life and for a message to go out that we are not alone in our galaxy.It could be that the de-mister on their windscreen didn't work!?!

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
well if they purposely crash landed then they definately are not smart because they died in that crash and what is a demister and a windscreen

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
maybe they have a ultimate understanding about what happens after life an were just prepared to move on, so they came here an crashed an died so that they could let us know we arent alone. i like that idea very much Imotep.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Dear Tony Montana political refugee from Cuba a windscreen is the same as a windshield on an automobile(car) The de-mister is the blower fan that stops your windshield becoming misted therefore-de-mister - With relation to the implication that aliens are stupid because they died in the crash Perhaps the bodies found in the disc were already dead and had been placed inside the disc before it was deliberately crashed

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
yes i think it is a good theory but it doesnt make all that much sense to me well it does but im sure there could have been a better way to tell us there were other ;ifeforms, and if we did not know about aliens up until then then there is no such thing as dulce which there probably isnt because dulce was built in 1938 supposedly. but i dont have a link sorry

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Machinegun-In actuality,compared to the amounts of documented sitings/landings/interaction,there have been VERY few crashes.Sgt Clifford Stone,who claims to have worked for the military in a top secret crash retrieval unit(Project Moon Dust),states that he believes of the few crashes that occurred,it was due to our radar systems initially interfering with their guidance systems(he claims they modified their craft to overcome this after a few mishaps and that it no longer bothers the crafts)and the second reason for mistakes is that they are as mortal as you and I,and they are subject to make errors now and then just as any living creature can.

Your theory on our own gravitational field creating distortions for them may also be valid,particularly if their craft's movements are governed by gravitational modulations/distortions.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
well thinks 11th dimension i like your thoery but there was a lot of crashes, in the time period that i was talking about that is so this supports your thoery that something of are's was causing them to crash because the crashes stopped so they must have fixed their spacecraft.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There is a belief that for an extraterrestrial species to accomplish inter galactic travel they must be so far in advance of us it would be like humans trying to contact ants or bees-so the only way for the aliens to bridge the gulf between us and them was for them to do something physical and demonstrate their awareness of us =for example crash land a disc within a few miles of where the only nuclear bombs in the world were at that time(509th bomb group Roswell) there is more to this story recommend Santon Friedman he is expert on Roswell .

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
well i never new that was where they kept nucleur bombs at the time but i really dont understand what you are talking about.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
well thinks 11th dimension i like your thoery but there was a lot of crashes, in the time period that i was talking about that is so this supports your thoery that something of are's was causing them to crash because the crashes stopped so they must have fixed their spacecraft.

Yes,from what I understand,there was next to no crashes prior to our use of powerful radar systems,so I see what you're saying.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
yes i understand, i actually got a lot smarter thoeries out of this thread than i thought because most threads and most replies in the alien section always seem stupid to me

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
CAUTION! SPEEDING ALIEN IN FLIGHT

Yeah.......... well, I mean, if the Aliens were so advanced, would they not be able to detect the earth's properties if they were to fly here in the first place???

I think the one about them trying to teach us something through a deliberate crash seems more logical.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If aliens were to touch down on the lawn of the whitehouse there would be mass hysteria and a breakdown of social order -so aliens who were intelligent would think of a more subtle way of making contact with us a perfect example of this was the first radio broadcast of HG Well's- War of the Worlds during this broadcast so many people thought we were being invaded by Martians there was mass panic .Another way aliens could contact us is telepathically but everybody is so screwed up I don't suppose anybody would notice voices in their heads. Anyway Tony Scarface if you were an alien how would you make contact with paranoid humans

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
well i guess i would send them an e mail
no maybe crash landing isnt that bad of an idea because if they lived our goverment would try experimenting on them and stuff.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
(quoted by Imhotep)"if you were an alien how would you make contact with paranoid humans"

i honestly would do whats been done, Crop circles for starters are brillant if they are of Et origin, also i would try contacting Telepathicly (this of course saying if that can in the 1st place) talk to people who already wanted to be contacted i mean these Et's must be advanced in ways beyond our imagination becuz of gettin here in the 1st place, an they would have thought things out very clearly but i think that if they were to work with humans in steps to introduce them into mankind that would work.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
sorry trance doing that probably wont work because most people dont believe crop circles are not hoaxs and telapithacity would just make most of the ninnies think they are hallucinating and schizophrenic
but i guess it is a good idea

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join