It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one thing which makes no sense (global depopulation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If the global elite are so smart then why are they still focusing on countries like africa and china when india is soon to become one of the biggest economic superpowers and the highest population in the world.unless the elitists force all 1 billion plus of indians to become sterile, I dont see that stopping since: more kids=more money to them.
the global elitists cant be that stupid.....can they?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

So, what are you trying to say?

Edit: Are you trying to say that money will come to your hands only if the entire Indian population becomes sterile and the nation dies off?

Horrible. Have some good thoughts.

[edit on June 23rd, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am saying, why are the elitists focuing so hard on countries that are starving already, than a country thats becoming out of control..
Hopefully we can solve this in a way without killing anyone

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

I am saying, why are the elitists focuing so hard on countries that are starving already, than a country thats becoming out of control..
Hopefully we can solve this in a way without killing anyone

Actually, the thing is that there are hunger problems for the poor people in India. Hundereds of children die everyday of hunger. The thing is that MSM is more focussed on Africa than India thats all.

Twelve Indian states have "alarming" levels of hunger while the situation is "extremely alarming" in the state of Madhya Pradesh, says a new report.

Madhya Pradesh's nutrition problems, it says, are comparable to the African countries of Ethiopia and Chad.

India has more people suffering hunger - a figure above 200 million - than any other country in the world, it says.

The report, released as part of the 2008 Global Hunger Index, ranks India at 66 out 88 countries.

BBC

top topics

join