It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Destroys His House – I Have Nothing To Lose

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Iceland is broke and bankrupt. Who is going to have the money to buy other peoples problems there. If the damned bank had cooperated then maybe I would agree with you that this was over the top. The fact is the bank clamped up and wouldn't work with this creditor for what ever reason. The blame is theirs not his!
Zindo

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

So if ICELAND has no money who the hell is going to pay a demolition company to blow his place up?

EDIT: and i said nothing about who is to blame about the whole fiasco.. obviously if this stooge can pay to have his place blown up he obviously had coin in his pocket and it is also obvious that someone has money to pay for demolitions..

[edit on 23-6-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

If you are just going by the two pictures on the OP your confusing two different places. The lower one that shows the back hoe is in California where a bank demanded the houses be demolished. The top one says to me he used something else other than heavy equipment to demolish the house. If he used heavy equipment, why didn't he crush the whole house not just one end. It looks like he might even have used the car to hit just one side that he got a good run at from the road. No where in the original article does it say how he did it!
Just sayin'LOL
Zindo

[edit on 6/23/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

check his signature, it spells things out

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I dont know dude.. like I said in my OP.. (if i am not missing something)..

Either way if he paid a dime to destroy his house and car instead of selling it for $ if he really needed it, he is an idiot - thats all I have to say - it is much better to eat than to die in the street

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

please warren, your quick wit is getting tiresome

still yet to see your response in the market thread - i am done on this thread though

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well right now I can sympathise with how he feels about the bank. My problem is no-where near as drastic as losing my home, I just wanted a credit card with a 500 limit so I can hire a car while I'm on holiday. I even put 5000 in a savings account and told them to hold the lot, as security. Will they give me a credit card - NO!

I just don't know how long the banks can go on not working with people. This guy offered the bank a deal, I offered to let them hold 10 times what they'd be putting on a c.card, for me. Absolutely mental and I'm bloody angry too and just wish I could tell them where to shove their bank account and charges but I doubt a different bank would be any different so what's the point.

Edit to add - we paid our c.card off and cut it up but didn't think about needing one to hire a car (in England) - all we really want is replacement cards and they won't give us them?! MAD

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Maya00a]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I hate the bankers but this is stupid. He just got himself in more trouble by doing this. And he should have never taken out the mortgage in the first place. Another idiot who was brainwashed into thinking debt is good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join