It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what point will you say you were wrong?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
All i know is things are happening at an unprecedented rate. things that NEVER would have happened are happening now.

before 1913 WE WOULD NEVER HAD A CENTRAL BANK. once it got in, the person who signed it in so OH F*$#, I SCREWED UP

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
edit: add Woodrow Wilson

now do you think that these guys could just walk in and say, "OK Today we will be killing all people with a IQ lower than 80. ya know what? lets throw the dark ones in the mix too, kill them unless they look like this .... ", and people not react violently towards it?

research eugenics for reference, as this has already happened, but wasnt very popular (obviously). seems like they are trying it again, but with a better label. single-payer health care. deny service to those that just really don't need it..... of course you aren't the one deciding if you need it, someone with a suit on is. look to canada for this exact problem.

no its a slow and systematic process that has been usurping power through the years.

yes they are powerful, yes they are rich, no they are not huge in numbers, and that is their weakness. they cant come right out and say this is our plan without millions standing up against them. do it slow enough and hide what your intent is. control the education of people into believing that they are helping you, and in fact that its YOU who decided this to happen.

do you think 10 years ago we would have been cool with the government buying off everyone, and putting an ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL system called the fed reserve into more power to control companies that get too big?? no we wouldn't.

for all i know you are actually working for them and reporting to them on the minds of people who are against them, and actually how much info we have on them. i didn't say you were, but for all u know i could be one of them seeing if you are a good reporter for me to keep by my side. maybe that's what you want them to see, who knows.... just doubt you have that kind of clout behind you.

for a journalist, you don't really research much though, as i could find all of these links and much more proof in less time that it took to write this. not being mean, just stating the obvious.

if it doesn't happen in 10 or 20 years, then oh well, maybe they need more time, but im almost sure that they will have established more control by then to make their agenda easier to achieve.

your assessment into i don't see them outright killing people is just wrong in my belief. its not on the scale you would need for proof, but its climbing.

stop thinking in instant message time, and look at the progress they have made in 400 years. they now control the largest country in the world, and its only a matter of time till they fully show themselves i believe. you cant tell me you don't see it happening too. you really aren't crazy for thinking this.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What is every single person on this entire site going to do when that guy with the crazy UFO Anti-Christ Maitreya theory turns out to be right?

You're going to freak out aren't you?

Man.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

be like, "OMG! How was THIS guy right...."

then run of course. not sure where, but somewhere. possibly down in a hole or something, and just keep digging down lol.

I'm sure it would be too late to do anything by then.

I was born in '84, and my biggest fear is that the book of my year will become gospel to those in power.

Doesn't keep me from going to wal-mart or kroger, or the theaters. Or doing anything else that you guys do.

Although, everytime i find out that a new drug makes you sicker than its supposed to cure, or some fad turns out to be deadly. I sure am glad I didn't actually take part in it.

the new one to kill you?? Acetaminophen !! hurray! now people who say, "why don't you just take an aspirin for headaches?", and I reply, "Cus that stuff is bad for you", maybe they won't look at me so weird.

or when someone asks, "What is your proof that the world is getting worse with this 'CONSPIRACY STUFF'", I say, look at how many ways there are to track you now, cctv surveillance, gps enabled-phones, gps IN your car, credit cards can track your everything.

Northstar can literally track and monitor your car, listen in on your conversations, disable it and crank it up and drive away, with you in it. and its a FEATURE!!! for your safety of course....

i just dont buy it. everyone is so concerned with safety that we are literally handing our lives over to them. You wonder why they have become so brass lately.

"oh you dont want us to give your money away to banks who in turn give it over to foreign countries and not tell us anything about it?? what are you gonna do about it... you are crazy and a terrorist if you dont think we should, and we will put military in the streets if you dont like it or let us"

doesnt sound like a government for the people to me.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join