It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what point will you say you were wrong?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

To me you sound about as MSM as they come, i mean come on you have world learders at Bohemian Grove doing mock sacrifices in hoods trying to tap into a power that shouldn't be tapped into, and then the grove releases a photo of a kid strapped to a gerny from one of these things years before and you don't think somethings up with that whole thing???

You mean that hokey alex jones vid? Where's the POWA?! lol

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

I do talk about it taking events being what pulls us into international conflicts, as it should be in my opinion as well. I'm quite against the idea of preemptive war. Ah well anyways, it's not really going to do any good to continue arguing these points. You basically responded to my points by rehashing them as your own why childishly calling me wrong. That's rather odd.

As a point of clarification, I am a journalist, and a member of what people here would call the Mainstream Media, Liberal Media, or Old Media. Take your pick, I proudly will say that my profession is getting the news to the people. I've never denied that I am a journalist, and said as much in many other threads too. In fact I found this site from a source I used for a story a few months ago. That said, I am going to keep a degree of anonymity here as well as I can. Other than that I will say that I am male, an immigrant to the United States (from the United Kingdom), have citizenship in the USA, and I live in California.

I think we've drifted rather far from miragezero's original point here though, and I'm sorry if that's my cause. Thanks for starting a good discussion and backing me a bit there when you agreed, friend request for you!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero

If it results in less war and more progress for our species and more happiness who cares?

experiments on unwilling human subjects brought us a more vivid understanding of science, especially medicine. was it worth the cost? sure... if you don't care. it was progress alright, but progressing towards what? if your enemies are all dead of course there will be less war, and happiness... well they had a policy for that too: lebensraum.

i know the nazi analogy is old hat, cliche even. but it serves as a prime example, especially since it seems like we to cling to other cliche like: "those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

since when has it not been this way? at what point in recorded history do the high-handed few not exploit the huddled masses?

i will admit i'm wrong when they pry the gun from my cold dead hand.

[edit on 27/6/2009 by gravykraken]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I think a better question for this thread might have been "CAN you ever say you might be wrong?"

It almost seems as if some NWO believers literally lack the ability to do so. Do any of you question this? Have you ever woken up and just wondered if you got it all backwards? To be completely honest this seems a lot like more of an identity for some people than a simple conspiracy theory they believe.

I mean I believe in a couple conspiracies. I think that the United States and United Kingdom were lied to about the reasons for the war in Iraq. I believe that many countries on this planet spy on their own allies. I think that Russia has covered up many of the effects of the Chernobyl accident and their rampant industrial pollution to make themselves look better. I even believe that the Soviets killed Patton.

However, if I was presented with solid evidence suggesting these were not the case, and I had just jumped to conclusions, then I would accept that, and deeply question why I believed in such things.

There does not seem to be any questioning here, just people yelling their beliefs at eachother in a void. Scarily enough it's starting to remind me of debates I've seen between Christian Fundamentalists and Atheists.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i think "NWO" is just a new way of identifying an age old phenomenon. from the dawn of civilization there have been rulers and subjects. the rulers like to keep things the way they are, whereas subjects become restless. there is nothing "New" about it.

or is that somehow wrong?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Where's the POWA??? easy they control the world and will do anything to mantain that, simple as that jack.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Not to mention the biggest tax increase in history that seems to have passed in Senate unnoticed in the wake of the MJ rubbish.

a tax increase that costs americans $3000 more a year for their energy.

American Clean Energy and Security Act 2009

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

Where's the POWA??? easy they control the world and will do anything to mantain that, simple as that jack.

No the supanatura powa that comes from burning an effigy? Where's the force.. the ebil force! The glowing thought and matter controlling influence that science cannot detect or explain?!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There will always be a boogey man.

I think deep down the NWO conpiracy followers secretly want a government take over. Some have spent a significant portions of their lives studying it, blogging about it and protesting it.

If it turns out they were wrong then they have wasted their lives for nothing. So they will never admit defeat and insist they are right, while calling those who don't believe them "sheeple" or "disinfo agents".

Same goes for all the other conspiracist.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
ProjectJimmy seems reasonable in his request for proof. Unfortunately he, as well as anyone else who reasonably asks for proof in this day, is living in a dreamland. Don't take offence. I was not long ago one of you.

Let us say you have official records, tape recordings, witnesses, all the evidence a reasonable person would need. Furthermore you manage to to get a TV reporter to not only see this evidence but verify it. Not hard he just went to the LEO's and asked. They had no problem with telling the reporter it was all true. The reporter is amazed as he has never had a story where NO ONE NOT EVEN THE PERPS lied to him. Only problem is he is now scared for his own life. He has been told to drop the story and do no more investigation. He goes to his station and has the story aired. Unfortunately his station EDITS the story, you know legal reasons. Most of the story is gutted but he trys again the following night. Again gutted. His station keeps archives of all storys for generally 6 months. In less than a week the story is gone from the archives. In less than a month the reporter suddenly has a job on the opposite coast, you know, where the PTB are not upset with him. The story is now gone. There is NO RECORD of the story.

In a world where that happens ProjectJimmy there is no CHANCE of proof getting out. Here is one that got out before it disappeared. Suzzanne's Law of 2002, passed in the United States Congress, requires ALL law enforcement to report ALL missing people 21 yrs old or younger to the NCIC computor base and the Justice Department to report yearly to Congress on it. It has never been done but a newspaper DID do a story on it and it made the Internet. Funny, I can not seem to find it anymore. It even listed the reason the Justice Department is breaking the law as stated by the Justice Department. There are no statistics with meaning about missing kids in the U.S. because the LEO's REFUSE to report them missing! Why is there not a story about this? There is a lot more to this than I have mentioned but investigate it for yourself. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Good question, but that is why they were doing the mock sacrifice, now did it work??? Well most at the club have alot of money so who's to say some of it wasn't because of that force, dunno i'm just explaining why they were doing it.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by King Seesar]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero

If it results in less war and more progress for our species and more happiness who cares?

You are fine with killing 85% of the world population (through famine, poisoning, or direct conflict), so that there wont be any war...??

if you believe the georgia guidestones are really a message sent to us as a ten commandments style rules (yet written by man), then you see that the world population will never exceed 500 million as rule #1. After that, and only after, can this utopia happen. So, who cares right?

I wouldn't fully consider myself a "conspiracy theorist", yet I can read the writing on the wall, whereas most people would rather ignore it, and keep hoping that it's not that way. I would in no way try to start my own personal revolution, or live that of another's. Unless of course I find myself in some apocalyptic situation. I will survive at all costs.

The question original posed to us could have been better worded, yet it still shows the underlying problem. The growing rift between those who believe there are people up to no good, at the profit of human life, and those who think that at worst, people at the top are fools, yet mean well.

I for one will not believe that my president DOESN'T have a boss, and that is truely terrifying and against everything this country is built on. It's these people in the shadows that can make decisions, yet have absolutely no accountability. Especially, when characters such as Henry Kissinger are giving Obama their first job out of college.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I don't think the NWO is going to kill 85 percent of the population off or that they want to, even if some influencial people had wanted to (which finding quotes on the net quoted from another website quoted from another obscure book doesn't exactly prove in the first place) in the not to recent past. I'm not even sure that they even have the power to do so, because if they did and if they had wanted to they could have done it already. Instead to the direct opposite life expectancy is increasing and if I can channel GWB "we can see a world coming into view" that doesn't have such drastic pockets of weath and poverty. That is what is happening in the world.

As for the guidestones there isn't a thing wrong with them. It's probably meant for the bewildered survivors of nuclear war since they were built at the height of the cold war where a lot of people thought nuclear war with the USSR was inevitable. The guidestones could also have been a gimmick since there is quarry not too far from the site. Additionally they are rather small for the all powerful NWO you (and I would like to) think exists... plus there are misspellings (in english, let alone sanskrit >_

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Here's my biggest problem with the whole depopulation issue: Why are there still 6.5 billion people on the planet if the NWO is already in charge? There are much easier and much more subversive ways to kill astronomically high numbers of people than what has been done. Phages for the food supply, some super-Smallpox or something, hell bring back the Black Death for another go around, it did the job the first time!

When people look at H1N1 and SARS and other such diseases and say this is an example of population control, I openly have to laugh at them, same with the whole socialized medicine thing. If you really, really wanted to reduce to planet's population to just 500 million, it could easily be done, no need for all the years of politics or super-secret meetings or overly-elaborate James Bond style plots involving tap water and airplane contrails, just do it already! We have the Neutron bomb, we have biological weapons we have chemicals, just do it.

The very fact our population is still growing shows that either the NWO is the single most incompetent entity in the history of mankind or that there is no population purge.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

if the nwo didnt exist, then why would they keep calling it that. and by they i mean:

jfk -
this is pretty much the only one you need...

bush sr -

bush jr -

pat buchanan (against) -

dan quayle -

clinton -

kissinger interview ABOUT NWO -

gordon brown -

sarkozy -

tony blair -

ron paul (against of course) -

i mean seriously guys, what else do you want me to say..... i found these in about 10 minutes.

2 + 2 = 5?? i wont say it.

[edit on 6/29/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Ok since they keep talking about the NWO it must exist therefore what did JFK say... that in general this was bad right? Already in his era it had "vast" resources encompassing every discipline... now don't you think in the past fifty years they could have gotten rid of most of the pop if they commanded power; hell it would have been easy to do because we had a communist enemy this "vast" organization could have used to engineer the worst war than had ever been. Instead, communism died out. Alongside it life expectancy and disease control both have been evermore sucessful. Do you remember that, the fall of the Soviet Russia? Now that couldn't have been the NWO could it? Because that was a good thing since we can easily say at the very least communism is worse for freedom and individuality... no, the NWO has to be bad... ok ok moving on

GWB Sr.
"Rule of law, not the law of the Jungle governs the conduct of nations". Gee that is just awful isn't it? That he UN actually does what it is supposed to do.... but is it? Not really.. I mean I think the NWO had good intentions on this one, but it isn't really happening at least yet.

New order of the Ages goes way back... and since he's talking about freedom here in the first place... well for crying out loud...

Out of time, in the end if the NWO was a powerful as people say it is and wanted to do bad things they would have done it. If they are as powerful as people think then maybe, in light of some of their own (at least public) references, it seems kind of reasonable to me. I think everyone on earth should be able to say what they like and do pretty much whatever they care to within reason.

All that aside, I think if there is an organized NWO I really hope they are taking on board all the emerging tech. In a lot of ways the evil NWO is obsolete. Scarcity economics is going away this century as a result of technology. They do not gain anything by trying to stop it or a smaller population. There is nothing to benefit them by killing us or turning us into something akin to bronze age slaves or whatever....

If there is an NWO that is actively staving off the law of the jungle then GOOD...

but back on topic really.. if S does not HTF for another 10 - 20 years, you still gonna be afraid that the NWO is going to kill us all or turn everything into a police state?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It doesnt matter how many more years take for the whole thing to happen, nobody is ever gonna be wrong because every som many years go by, you can see talks, them being more open, i mean the bail outs to the banks was utter BS, but you can see how much control they have.

the freedoms are being lost every so often, i mean just recently if you have seen the threads of Obama's plan for health care and eugenics, how its talked about depopulation really, medice was invented so we can live more years now if you are terminal that choice is taken away, thats the power of this individuals.

just because it does present the exact same way the theories present it, but it shows in one form or another.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I think you're confusing your words here there is an enormous difference between a new world order and the New World Order.

Why do people keep talking about a new world order when they are speaking on the change they'd like to see in the world? Because it sounds really freaking cool! It's a good soundbite, and I'll tell you as someone in the media, a soundbite is all you need to get peoples' attention.

There is another thing that politicians keep talking about that is of debatable existence as well: God.

Again, it makes for good press.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
One more thing too, figuring the President of the United States is just a pawn of the NWO as many have said, and the NWO is some secret evil cabal bent on global domination and ownership, this raises a very simple question:

If the NWO is real why on earth would they let their most powerful figurehead on the planet name drop like that?

It doesn't make any sense at all.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

When we hear about a Illuminati that is made up of power full people and then we see the same power full people dressed up in hoods doing mock sacrifices it gives it creedence, because what we thought with our imagination of what the Illuminati would be like looked a awful lot like what we saw at Bohemian Grove.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by King Seesar]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join