It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The far side of our moon holds a terrible secret

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex Plures-Unus
reply to post by Blarneystoner

It's always important to discern a good piece of fiction from "Reality". Other than that, i WOULD encourage creativity with an eye for caution, because what we do every second and every moment has some effect.

Beyond that, you cant claim to know what reality truly is. We have good reference points that give us structure, but to suggest that wondering and being creative with story telling shouldn't be encouraged? Pretty awful.

Oh and i think i broke ATS:

The far side of our moon holds a terrible secret, page 208
edit on 25-10-2010 by Ex Plures-Unus because: (no reason given)

Look at it from another perspective, when I see 15 flags to awarded to some made up drivel which has no basis in reality it seriously dis-courages me from posting anything that I have spent good time and effort researching.

If I want to read some creatively written Sci-Fi I know where to go, and believe me, it's not ATS.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Those Dr. Who episodes were good!

What about these images? I dont know they are probably fake, but they seem interesting, google tag for them are 'nazi swastika moon', could be fake or whatever, but pro-ported to be on the dark side of the moon.. looks legit anyways.. could be fake, hehe

Sorry to throw fuel on the fire

edit on 25-10-2010 by Naeem82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join