It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The far side of our moon holds a terrible secret

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by veritasvoice2009
Nice left-field pseudo-religious theory there.

In any case, the probe is already on its way, isn't it?

We are DEFINITELY attacking something up there. Or erasing some kind of evidence. This entire operation makes NO scientific sense. Scientists wouldn't want to destroy the billions of years worth of data that has collected on the lunar surface.

Piggy-backing on the launch of LRO was the Lunar CRater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS), which is designed to watch as the launch vehicle's spent 2,300 pounds (1,043 kg) Centaur motor upper stage strikes a permanently shadowed region near the south pole of the Moon.

Maybe we are bombing the seal and they are trying to break it open faster to let out an energy to over take us before the good guys can get back in time to save us ? or help us save ourselves rather...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Lucifer is Venus, and the Hebrews in their writings compared a Babylonian king to the actions of Venus.
That rises and then shines bright but then falls before the other planets.
What more do you need to know than that?
It was before the Bible was written, the rest has been made up since then.
Please go and research.
Satan is also just a word, "The Accuser" its not even a thing.
It simply described someone who "accused" you of things.

en.wikipedia.org...

Because the planet Venus (Lucifer) is an inferior planet, meaning that its orbit lies between the orbit of the Earth and the Sun, it can never rise high in the sky at night as seen from Earth. It can be seen in the eastern morning sky for an hour or so before the Sun rises, and in the western evening sky for an hour or so after the Sun sets, but never during the dark of midnight.

It is the brightest object in the sky after the Sun and the Moon. As bright and as brilliant as it is, ancient people did not understand why they could not see it at midnight like the outer planets, or during midday, like the Sun and Moon. It outshines the planets Saturn and Jupiter, which do last all night, but it soon disappears. Canaanite mythology has a story of an unsuccessful attempt by Athtar, the Morning Star pictured as a god, to take over the throne of Baal.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by genma

Well, that is crap news - but all our news at the moment is crap.

So I would like to suggest to everyone to tell their loved ones that they love them.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think what the OP has been talking about is "Parson's Crater", which is located on the far side of the moon and is said to be shaped like a pentegram... interestingly enough some considered John Whiteside Parsons a.k.a "Jack" Parsons to be the anti-christ.

Do some research on the matter and you may find a few interesting answers, I know I did.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about to disclose the evil secret to Micheal Jacksons moonwalk technique.

As you all know, if you watch Neil Armstrong and Co. walking on the moon and compare it to Micheal Jackson, there is no real comparison in their moonwalk techniques! Interesting isn't it.

Ahh I hear a colective sigh, it falls into place, Micheal Jackson is Monnwalking Backwards!
If you listen to Micheal Jackson moonwalking backwards you will hear praise for satan the devil, just like if you play AC/DC, Led Zepplin records, Ozzy records or Kenny G records backwards.

Strange, but indeed true.

Fun facts: the devil set fire to Micheal jackson during that Pepsi commercial because the Devil actually drinks Coke.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by krill

Makes a lot sense to me...hollow earth, hollow moon.

...you do know the earth is hollow don't you?

Sounds a little spacy to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss o.k....

um, where did you get this "theory" from? is it one you just made up?

lol do you really want to know where he/she got this theory from?

While I have respect for those on ATS who are here for serious discussion about serious topics, and ATS is a great place for such thing's, there is the other side of ATS imo, which is hilarious to read.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well, Lucipher aside, I doubt the moon is completely hollow. Has anyone thought about this:

There may be a creature/ paranormal entity dwelling inside it/ on it/ or just it, and the thing (whatever it may be) uses its special powers to control the tides.

I am being seriousl here (losely) and am not taking the mick. If you want to believe in something about evil/life on/in the moon the brainstorming had better start!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Parson's crater has been experiencing strange fluctuations during the past few days. I'm afraid time is running out. I will do what I can.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I guess we will see on 10-09-09 when we strike the moon it better not turn RED IT BETTER NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Everyone knows the moon is made out of cheese.

I wish it was made out of spare ribs

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The vibrational energy has just been drastically raised. "His" arrival is near.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
not only did you provide no substance to your statement

but you failed to mention anything about this 'lucifer' character or why he is so 'bad' for humanity

i assume you are running on the idea that everyone hear is stil in the fear based christian jewish religious system or something

i'm sure spiritual luciferians would like the idea of discovering such a vessel

but anyway claiming that the moon is artificial is impressive

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by genma
Parson's crater has been experiencing strange fluctuations during the past few days. I'm afraid time is running out. I will do what I can.

you should add more to your original post, edit it and put in links to your sources, that way people will at least be able to do that and not just run on your word of mouth

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think ive just wasted 5 mins of my life reading this rubbish, i will never get it back

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

i dont mean to be the light bearing bearer of news...

Moon + "Grey" aliens + inside = you're an avatar. I guess the government already knew this and was trying to keep a cap on it. Im sure they'll delete this post too, or send some kind of special "fear" waves into my dome, right?

Too bad when your controller becomes acutely aware of what's going on...

shiet

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
15 flags on this thread so far... What's the point of posting anything serious here when crap like this is not only allowed to persist but also encouraged.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

Genma,
I applaud you on your fiction writing. The SCIFY channel should hire you. I love when someone comes up with some crazy thing and then says...."I can't reveal my sources".

Why can't you reveal your sources?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

It's always important to discern a good piece of fiction from "Reality". Other than that, i WOULD encourage creativity with an eye for caution, because what we do every second and every moment has some effect.

Beyond that, you cant claim to know what reality truly is. We have good reference points that give us structure, but to suggest that wondering and being creative with story telling shouldn't be encouraged? Pretty awful.

Oh and i think i broke ATS:

The far side of our moon holds a terrible secret, page 208
edit on 25-10-2010 by Ex Plures-Unus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join