It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The far side of our moon holds a terrible secret

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
[edit on 24-6-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
For the second time-

Please remain on-topic and mindful of the T&C when posting. From the T&C:

Terms & Conditions Summary: The below specific and itemized rules not withstanding, all members are expected to participate with the same common every-day social graces used in civilized mixed company. Our desire is to foster an environment of civil decorum that enables our members to discuss highly provocative and intensely speculative topics without concern over personal attacks or insults.

Off-topic posts and posts of a ridiculing nature are subject to deletion. Please participate accordingly.

[edit on 6/24/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The movie jokes did give me a slight chuckle but it's hard to appreciate them when I know better about what's out there.

I wish I can present to you more than just my own word right now, but I don't have access to publish any of the highly sensitive materials about the subject (beyond that one pic).

The more i think about it the more rattled I get. I was doing some research about NASA and it turns out they have Nazi origins. As you know they were into the occult and performed satanic rituals. What if NASA really intends on breaking the seal with that probe?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

If you knew from the start that you couldn't post links or video's about your statement then you shouldn't have started this thread. I'm just being honest.

But it would be helpful if you could give us something else besides a picture.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

You know your probably off about the 'Lucifer' ideal, but there are vast amounts of information regarding the moon as an artificial creation.

The way it moves, orbits, looks, etc....... Google 'Artificial Moon'.

How interesting would it be to make a planet applicable to contain life by creating a mechanism of enormous size, without the moon what would the oceans be?

Just thinking outside of the box.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

Please post some references for NASA being a Nazi-based organisation, not that I don't believe they're not... but it would make your thread look much less like hokum.

Can we call them the Nazi And Satan Aryans?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
what if they send the probe and it cracks the moon and sends large fragments down to earth. maybe doomsday is closer than we thought. watch the sky for large falling moon rocks.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
THE SKY IS FALLING.. haha
the last post reminds me of chicken little.

He does have some basis in that NASA was started by NAZIs. Von Braun, and the scientists that were initially involved with NASA were scientists we inherited from WW2 Germany.
They may have been forced to work for the NAZI regime, or may have chose to, but they did develop the V2 rocket, which is why USA chose them to start NASA. But they were in fact members of the NAZI regime at one time before coming to America after the war. Look up the founders of NASA, they were all ,save a couple, involved in NAZI.
That dont mean they were trying to start an American NAZI regime, they just happened to be the best for the job at hand at the time.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by krill

Uhm, yes, it's still just as laughable to me. Same with a Hollow Earth theory or a 'mini Sun in the Earth to give warmth to the Reptile people' theory.

And Wikipedia refs are dodgy at best to provide evidence of a theory - but Wiki links to very fringe-dwelling ideas like "Hollow Moon" and "Spaceship Moon" theories...? Anyone can update that stuff, mate.

You might as well believe it's made of green cheese if you want to use Wiki to back up some pretty outlandish claims.

(not flaming you, I just find that specific idea quite funny!)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pudgeego
what if they send the probe and it cracks the moon and sends large fragments down to earth. maybe doomsday is closer than we thought. watch the sky for large falling moon rocks.

No, won't happen if that did you wouldsee that from Earth!

It's that hard it tolls like a bell for a few hours. Eerie, but that's all.

Mentioned in another thread maybe it's to prepare for Moon/Mars mission.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sounds kind like that Dr. Who episode where they descend into the large hole in a moon-like planet and find Satan trapped in a "seal" type chamber. Just pointing that out....

Clip from "The Impossible Planet" and "Satan Pit" (two part episode) episodes of the Dr. Who series...

One of the best episodes IMO.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 6/26/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
I find it hard to believe any of this that the OP is saying. He/she has yet to provide any sources.

However, this could make a great story.

Quite Agreed -I'm still waiting on hearing some Proof. There have been a lot of fantasies of the moon recently.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Do you think it's mere coincidence that all these works of fiction present a similar concept? Video games, TV shows, movies and books have all in some way touched on the idea. Even the bible loosely implies that Satan had a spaceship. All mythology is rooted in some truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Come on, please show some sort of referencing for your posts - where in the bible has it implied this?

I don't think it's coincidental that a lot of things tackle this theme, it's a good and entertaining combination, that can keep the theists and Atheists interested in a programme or film. We now know that a lot of myths have their roots in truth - yes, but quite often these truths turn out to be mundane and easily explained by the modern world.

Here's a reference...

www.ecarter.k12.mo.us...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
While we wait for information from the OP, I will summarize and quote some info from a book I have mentioned often here because it gives insight into hidden ancient esoteric tradition. The book is 'The Secret History of the World' by Mark Booth.

According to ancient tradition, the Greek Gods, our current Gods are associated with various planets and are one and the same. Lucifer is associated with Venus and Jehovah is associated with the Moon(the explanation is long but if there is truly any interest I can quote).

"Venus was traditionally depicted holding a mirror, but not out of vanity...The mirror was a symbol of the power of reflection to modify desire.

The god of reflection was the god of the great reflector in the sky - the moon. In all ancient cultures the moon regulates not only fertility but thought.

...The God of the moon would become known to the Hebrews as Jehovah and to the Muslims as Allah, the great god of thou-shalt-not.

So at the climax of the great cosmic drama of creation, with the earth in danger of becoming a living Hell, a new force arose to meet Lucifer, just as the seven Elohim had acted to hold Saturn/Satan in check, now one of these seven broke away to become the god of the moon, and from there directed operation to hold Venus/Lucifer in check

..In Hebrew tradition, Jehovah's forces are led by Archangel Michael. As the Book of Revelation has it: 'And there was a war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon fought against his angels and the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent which deceiveth the whole world , he was cast into the earth"

Anyway, a little different take on the moon by the ancients. I know this is piecemeal but I hope it makes sense. LOL

Still as with all things there is often some truth in there to see, we just don't know how to pull it out or put it together.

Hmm, I guess you could look at this as tptb trying to unleash god.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

Come up with some links for your thread to back your information up. People are going to stop caring unless you can produce something to prove what you're saying.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There hasn't been any astronauts in history or pre history.
We only know about the dark or far side of the moon that
is always occulted, hidden, from us by the greatest space explorers,
the Russians.

And the people, making the most money from it was Pink Floyd.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
lmao original sin. yes Im sure that an actual fallen angel is living inside of that containment cell. Why would you think its lucifer first of all lmao.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
There's an upcoming movie indeed about this.

Google "Iron Sky"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join